Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,439 members, 7,836,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Dickson, Ben Bruce And Abdulsalami Abubakar Meet (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dickson, Ben Bruce And Abdulsalami Abubakar Meet (Photos) (13630 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) / Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos / Atiku Arrives Abuja, Received By Ben Bruce And Other PDP Members (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dickson, Ben Bruce And Abdulsalami Abubakar Meet (Photos) by kidap: 3:25pm On Sep 11, 2018
Bayelsa State Governor,Dickson Seriake with Senator Ben Bruce were spotted together as they meet with General Abdulsalami Abubakar.

See photos below...

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2018/09/11/governor-dickson-and-senator-ben-bruce-meets-general-abdulsalami-abubakar/

1 Share

Re: Dickson, Ben Bruce And Abdulsalami Abubakar Meet (Photos) by Millenniumlady(f): 3:28pm On Sep 11, 2018
This is how APC will look while PDP take over ASO rock come 2019

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dickson, Ben Bruce And Abdulsalami Abubakar Meet (Photos) by delugajackson: 3:28pm On Sep 11, 2018
General Abdulsalami always looking like Father Chrismas with his finely-groomed "bia-bia." You can hardly notice any signs of old age except for the white beards. Very stylish man.

16 Likes

Re: Dickson, Ben Bruce And Abdulsalami Abubakar Meet (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 4:55pm On Sep 11, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Abdulsallam the smooth operator...

[img]https://i./5pKK.gif[/img]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dickson, Ben Bruce And Abdulsalami Abubakar Meet (Photos) by akphrat(m): 4:56pm On Sep 11, 2018
2019 here we come

1 Like

Re: Dickson, Ben Bruce And Abdulsalami Abubakar Meet (Photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 11, 2018
Millenniumlady:

Funny pic. I pray the reverse is the case

2 Likes

Re: Dickson, Ben Bruce And Abdulsalami Abubakar Meet (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 4:58pm On Sep 11, 2018
Meetings everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Dickson, Ben Bruce And Abdulsalami Abubakar Meet (Photos) by Iscoalarcon: 4:58pm On Sep 11, 2018
Millenniumlady:

2 Likes

Re: Dickson, Ben Bruce And Abdulsalami Abubakar Meet (Photos) by sirjustice1575(m): 5:00pm On Sep 11, 2018
Issoryte...all for political gain.

But i know within me that Ben Bruce is going back home by 20I9.
Re: Dickson, Ben Bruce And Abdulsalami Abubakar Meet (Photos) by grandstar(m): 5:00pm On Sep 11, 2018
Abdulsalaams government was extremely corrupt

So corrupt that the foriegn reserves went down !

I think they built the Police headquarters in Abuja during that time

They said it cost 14billion but I'm sure a billion would have been more than enough to finish that structure

They wanted to sell 40% or is it 60% stake in NEPA and other government companies but OBJ had already won the election and threatened that he won't recognise the sale once he assumes power That was what discouraged them

I am sure the booty would have been shared between them

4 Likes

Re: Dickson, Ben Bruce And Abdulsalami Abubakar Meet (Photos) by gen2briz(m): 5:03pm On Sep 11, 2018
Our tweeter senetor.... It been a while..

You no tweet about national issue again
Re: Dickson, Ben Bruce And Abdulsalami Abubakar Meet (Photos) by sicarioert3: 5:03pm On Sep 11, 2018
OUR TRAINING PRACTICAL IS FIRE

Re: Dickson, Ben Bruce And Abdulsalami Abubakar Meet (Photos) by slivertongue: 5:04pm On Sep 11, 2018
They met him to discuss the state of the nation. ofcourse he is the political undertaker
Re: Dickson, Ben Bruce And Abdulsalami Abubakar Meet (Photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 5:05pm On Sep 11, 2018
grandstar:
well you maybe right or wrong I don't know cos I don't have facts or evidence but one thing I know for sure is that this man allowed a peaceful transition from the military Era to civilian rule ...and I applaud him for that ..

You may think that it's nothing but I tell you it's something .

God bless Nigeria

See signature .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dickson, Ben Bruce And Abdulsalami Abubakar Meet (Photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 11, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Dickson, Ben Bruce And Abdulsalami Abubakar Meet (Photos) by lawalosky(m): 5:11pm On Sep 11, 2018
see wrappergrin
apc is dead believe it or leave itgrin
Re: Dickson, Ben Bruce And Abdulsalami Abubakar Meet (Photos) by olowo1930: 5:16pm On Sep 11, 2018
greetings are good but I wish it's sincere .
Re: Dickson, Ben Bruce And Abdulsalami Abubakar Meet (Photos) by olowo1930: 5:17pm On Sep 11, 2018
greetings to elders are good
Re: Dickson, Ben Bruce And Abdulsalami Abubakar Meet (Photos) by magzey: 5:20pm On Sep 11, 2018
Governor Dickson is a giant Beast c how Gen.Abdulsalam look smallish grin

1 Like

Re: Dickson, Ben Bruce And Abdulsalami Abubakar Meet (Photos) by jossytech(m): 5:21pm On Sep 11, 2018
Bad gal
Millenniumlady:
Re: Dickson, Ben Bruce And Abdulsalami Abubakar Meet (Photos) by magzey: 5:21pm On Sep 11, 2018
lawalosky:
see wrappergrin
apc is dead believe it or leave itgrin

i think you live in a village.
Re: Dickson, Ben Bruce And Abdulsalami Abubakar Meet (Photos) by yomi96(m): 5:21pm On Sep 11, 2018
grandstar:

So corrupt that the foriegn reserves went down !

I think they built the Police headquarters in Abuja during that time

They said it cost 14billion but I'm sure a billion would have been more than enough to finish that structure

They wanted to sell 40% or is it 60% stake in NEPA and other government companies but OBJ had already won the election and threatened that he won't recognise the same once he assumes power That was what discouraged them

I am sure the booty would have been shared between them
all this rhetorics, not facts, to what end, to assasinate his character? My brother u are naive, u typied to look like you know, but you dont know nothing.
Re: Dickson, Ben Bruce And Abdulsalami Abubakar Meet (Photos) by mun34567892: 5:50pm On Sep 11, 2018
WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT SOLUTIONS THAT SETS YOUR BUSINESS APART!

When customers are deciding on a purchase, they start by looking online.

Your website is your showroom, where customers can research your product and see all the reasons it is right for them.

Now imagine that same product was just a couple of clicks away from being theirs. A well designed and developed Website can influence purchase decisions by showcasing your product at its best, and making it as easy as pie to take action and make a purchase, patronising you services or connecting with your brand...

What You Get!

== SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
== 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Traffic)
== Free Domain for 1 Year
== Beautiful Crafted Website
== SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
== Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
== Logo Design for your Brand (in case you don’t have)
== Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
== Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!
== 2 Banner Designs to promote your brand…FOR FREE
== Unlimited Hosting Space

PLUS MUCH MORE!

Re: Dickson, Ben Bruce And Abdulsalami Abubakar Meet (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 5:57pm On Sep 11, 2018
Seriake with him sledgehammer... Killer governor grin
Re: Dickson, Ben Bruce And Abdulsalami Abubakar Meet (Photos) by lawalosky(m): 6:00pm On Sep 11, 2018
magzey:
i think you live in a village.
wetin concern village concen my quote. bigot are never shot of rubbish to spew.
Re: Dickson, Ben Bruce And Abdulsalami Abubakar Meet (Photos) by win2kwire: 6:28pm On Sep 11, 2018
When Nigeria started returning Abacha loot from abroad, this criminal gave his account for the money to be paid there.
AbdulSalam is a criminal, jail him!
Re: Dickson, Ben Bruce And Abdulsalami Abubakar Meet (Photos) by yemmight(m): 6:49pm On Sep 11, 2018
Abubakar. The silent thieving president ever liveth.
Re: Dickson, Ben Bruce And Abdulsalami Abubakar Meet (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:37pm On Sep 11, 2018
Millenniumlady:
that's impossible.

(1) (Reply)

El-Rufai: Kaduna To Stop Relying On Federal Allocation Soon / Senate Increases Prisoners’ Feeding Cost To ₦1,000 Daily / 2023: Obi’s Labour Party An Extension Of PDP — Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.