Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,709 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Not Emotionally Ready : Can't Stop Thinking About Her. Help Me Out Plss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not Emotionally Ready : Can't Stop Thinking About Her. Help Me Out Plss (1752 Views)

She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help / I Can't Stop Thinking About Him / Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Emotionally Ready : Can't Stop Thinking About Her. Help Me Out Plss by Timekeeper: 4:08pm On Sep 11, 2018
Hello nairalanders, if u missed this post kindly visit...

https://www.nairaland.com/4719356/like-much-she-not-emotionally

I know most of you guys advised me to cut off communications with the particular lady but the truth is I did but as she called me today to tell me about a past question i left in her book, I cudnt stop thinking about her... I want to forget her if possible and I still Wana court her if possible... Nairalanders is sumtin wrong with me... This lady didn't even bother to call all these while, she only called today Cox of my past question of which I don't even need again coz I av another one.... Matured and experienced ladies and gentlemen, advise me... I can't stop thinking about this lady but the more I realize that she doesn't care, the more it pains me... But I really love this lady and want a promising future with her...

Several questions kept going on my mind;
If she wudnt accept me, why always accept taking a walk with me, hang out with me late in the night that we talk, have fun and so on?

Why didn't she give me attitude whenever I call her Cox she is always making me feel welcomed?

Why did I even approach her at first?

As a lady, she knows what a guy wants even on their first hang out or so, she shud have made it clear to me na. Why didn't she when she knew that later or sooner I'm gonna tell her?

Did I give up easily ??

Or am I over thinking, what if she isn't dating any guy Cox my school isn't where u can freely do that? It's a federal northern school with strict restrictions

Ladies and gentlemen, pls help me

Besides I don't think a lady of 22 or 21 is a small girl... She is in level one now Cox she tried like 3 times and it didn't work.....
You know naija school admission...

I know I have my academics part and I also know that she can't in anyway affect my academic performance... Nairalanders pls help me, I really want this lady....

Cc;
Lalasticlala. Abeg help me out... I too much get faith in you

Ishlove

Cc:
Saff
Uniquetani
Zinnyzee
Vanida6
QueenSekxy
Pocohantas
MhisTahrah
MariaLavina
Shugavee
Divay22
GloriaNinja
Gudvibz
Rheether
Classc25
Juliearth
KillaBeauty
Forever24
Tamarapetty
Lizilicious
Viicfuntop
Lovemeforme
Chiommy123

Pussybbqgrills
Miminile
Optionally
mercy0008
folake4u
sacramento1212
sochey
Adakintroy
duduade
Bryan88
Trottle
akiOYIBO
Daeylar
IBBG
TOMSY
Fitz22
mansoura
Re: Not Emotionally Ready : Can't Stop Thinking About Her. Help Me Out Plss by highpriestess: 4:10pm On Sep 11, 2018
Lol, if she called cos of an old past question, trust me, she misses you.grin
Re: Not Emotionally Ready : Can't Stop Thinking About Her. Help Me Out Plss by Timekeeper: 4:27pm On Sep 11, 2018
highpriestess:
Lol, if she called cos of an old past question, trust me, she misses you.grin

Ahn ahn highpriestess guy... Not really old past question.. It's for this semester but I already got another one
Re: Not Emotionally Ready : Can't Stop Thinking About Her. Help Me Out Plss by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 11, 2018
You can't force anyone to love you back. Take note.
Re: Not Emotionally Ready : Can't Stop Thinking About Her. Help Me Out Plss by highpriestess: 4:32pm On Sep 11, 2018
Timekeeper:

Ahn ahn highpriestess guy... Not really old past question.. It's for this semester but I already got another one
I'm not a guy oo.
She is still forming for you.grin
Re: Not Emotionally Ready : Can't Stop Thinking About Her. Help Me Out Plss by IamLEGEND1: 4:44pm On Sep 11, 2018
Na which school dem no dey allow people make dem date?
Re: Not Emotionally Ready : Can't Stop Thinking About Her. Help Me Out Plss by WEEDSDOM: 4:49pm On Sep 11, 2018
emotional slavery..

you are in love, and can't seem to get her off your mind, yeah it happens.

you feel she's the one because you've been hit by oneitis.

go out and meet other women you will find an intriguing one soon.

don't be a woman man women are spose to be the emotional ones not men.

I know that feeling I've been there.

sendless give her space for now go out and meet hot women man, don't thank me thank God.

emancipate yourself from mental and emotional slavery.

1 Like

Re: Not Emotionally Ready : Can't Stop Thinking About Her. Help Me Out Plss by delugajackson: 4:53pm On Sep 11, 2018
Omo see roll call abeg.

I thought you were calling these guys to pay them for the advice they gave you on your previous thread, not knowing you were coming back here to whine like a whipped pvssy. Do you think we are all jobless? Abi you think say e easy to give advice? Bia, nwokem. Be very kiaful.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Not Emotionally Ready : Can't Stop Thinking About Her. Help Me Out Plss by Saff(f): 4:59pm On Sep 11, 2018
Loool I like this girl, she’s smart. She’s messing you up psychologically and you are falling right into her trap. Have you ever realised it’s the people we can’t get, or the ones we are unsure about that we ‘love’ most? ESP with guys. It’s the chase, the thrill, your ego that’s deceiving you, you don’t love her. The minute this girl reciprocates the love back to you and wholeheartedly validates you, you will get tired of her and look elsewhere eventually. Oga, at this point it’s either you keep chasing her or you let her go. Nobody said it was going to be easy, but that’s the journey. Or you thought you were not going to miss her in the process? You are too soft ahbeg.

Make up your mind and stop being indecisive. If you want to leave, stay busy, meet new people and eventually you will move on. If you want to stay, keep chasing her, maybe when she’s finished having her fun and she pities you, then she’ll take you serious. Goodluck

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not Emotionally Ready : Can't Stop Thinking About Her. Help Me Out Plss by SilentBang(m): 4:59pm On Sep 11, 2018
Anyday you accept and come to terms with yourself that she is gone forever... Is the day you ll be free

Stop hoping and banish every thought of her as you would an abomination.

Lastly tell yourself you deserve better than her... And work extra harder to be a better person.

Dont forget the ACCEPTANCE. If you dont believe and accept that she is gone you will never heal.
Re: Not Emotionally Ready : Can't Stop Thinking About Her. Help Me Out Plss by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:34pm On Sep 11, 2018
Wow. So, this minute issue had to make you call up one-tenth of Nairalanders? What do you seek from us? Phew. I never knew we had men as frets. Dude, go get a doggy style!
Re: Not Emotionally Ready : Can't Stop Thinking About Her. Help Me Out Plss by samysmoothfresh: 7:45pm On Sep 11, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
Wow. So, this minute issue had to make you call up one-tenth of Nairalanders? What do you seek from us? Phew. I never knew we had men as frets. Dude, go get a doggy style!

Re: Not Emotionally Ready : Can't Stop Thinking About Her. Help Me Out Plss by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:47pm On Sep 11, 2018
[quote author=samysmoothfresh post=71112175][/quote]

Don't quote me silly, mortal man.
Re: Not Emotionally Ready : Can't Stop Thinking About Her. Help Me Out Plss by samysmoothfresh: 7:48pm On Sep 11, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Don't quote me silly, mortal man.

Re: Not Emotionally Ready : Can't Stop Thinking About Her. Help Me Out Plss by Olanrefront3355(m): 8:05pm On Sep 11, 2018
grin Purry Niqqa
Re: Not Emotionally Ready : Can't Stop Thinking About Her. Help Me Out Plss by amaniro: 8:12pm On Sep 11, 2018
Timekeeper. Don't you understand you were friend zoned? grin

1 Like

Re: Not Emotionally Ready : Can't Stop Thinking About Her. Help Me Out Plss by chiommy123(f): 8:30pm On Sep 11, 2018
Timekeeper:

I know most of you guys advised me to cut off communications with the particular lady but the truth is I did but as she called me today to tell me about a past question i left in her book, I cudnt stop thinking about her... I want to forget her if possible and I still Wana court her if possible... Nairalanders is sumtin wrong with me... This lady didn't even bother to call all these while, she only called today Cox of my past question of which I don't even need again coz I av another one.... Matured and experienced ladies and gentlemen, advise me... I can't stop thinking about this lady but the more I realize that she doesn't care, the more it pains me... But I really love this lady and want a promising future with her...

If she wudnt accept me, why always accept taking a walk with me, hang out with me late in the night that we talk, have fun and so on?

Why didn't she give me attitude whenever I call her Cox she is always making me feel welcomed?

As a lady, she knows what a guy wants even on their first hang out or so, she shud have made it clear to me na. Why didn't she when she knew that later or sooner I'm gonna tell her?

Did I give up easily ??

Or am I over thinking, what if she isn't dating any guy Cox my school isn't where u can freely do that? It's a federal northern school with strict restrictions

Besides I don't think a lady of 22 or 21 is a small girl... She is in level one now Cox she tried like 3 times and it didn't work.....

I know I have my academics part and I also know that she can't in anyway affect my academic performance... Nairalanders pls help me, I really want this lady....

Cc;

Ishlove

Cc:
Saff
Uniquetani
Zinnyzee
Vanida6
QueenSekxy
Pocohantas
MhisTahrah
MariaLavina
Shugavee
Divay22
GloriaNinja
Gudvibz
Rheether
Classc25
Juliearth
KillaBeauty
Forever24
Tamarapetty
Lizilicious
Viicfuntop
Lovemeforme
Chiommy123

Pussybbqgrills
Miminile
Optionally
mercy0008
folake4u
sacramento1212
sochey
Adakintroy
duduade
Bryan88
Trottle
akiOYIBO
Daeylar
IBBG
TOMSY
Fitz22
mansoura
you really need to forget this girl. Let her be the one wanting more of you.
Re: Not Emotionally Ready : Can't Stop Thinking About Her. Help Me Out Plss by Jflex07(m): 8:33pm On Sep 11, 2018
Op I pity your life.. Don't go and commit suicide cos of one pussy that may be as wide as a borehole. Fucking face your studies and leave them bitches alone nigga.. Damn!! you

1 Like

Re: Not Emotionally Ready : Can't Stop Thinking About Her. Help Me Out Plss by Wilfredpat22(f): 9:03pm On Sep 11, 2018
Sir she is playing with your mind. You will be the one spending money and not concentrating on your studies. It will affect you. Anyway I see you as a small boy

Most matured guys know how to handle women because we come with life baggages and dump it on any man that smiles or shows concern. And we don’t have money to give in return ooo

Our pussy is what you will enjoy..

3 Likes

Re: Not Emotionally Ready : Can't Stop Thinking About Her. Help Me Out Plss by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 11, 2018
No.

modified. Sorry this advice came late. I just booked the space first smiley

There's nothing wrong with the way you feel. It's very normal and human to have feelings for someone. But you need to be rational too and look at the issue objectively. I mean face the facts, the hard truth, that the girl may not have the same feelings. She probably just sees you as a friend and enjoys your company THATS ALL.

As hard as it may feel, you just have to get over it. Trust me, it's not good for your emotional health and productivity. Reduce contact with her as much as possible. Put your mind into any other thing you have a passion for. I've been there and I know. Just leave her and move on. Eventually the feelings will cool off.

You my friend need to accept this

You dont need to forget them you need to reduce their significance in your life and once you do even if you remember them it will stop hurting. You will stop crying at their rememberence you will stop missing them.
Re: Not Emotionally Ready : Can't Stop Thinking About Her. Help Me Out Plss by Trottle: 9:41pm On Sep 11, 2018
Timekeeper:

Did I give up easily ??

Cc;

Ishlove

Cc:
Saff
Uniquetani
Zinnyzee
Vanida6
QueenSekxy
Pocohantas
MhisTahrah
MariaLavina
Shugavee
Divay22
GloriaNinja
Gudvibz
Rheether
Classc25
Juliearth
KillaBeauty
Forever24
Tamarapetty
Lizilicious
Viicfuntop
Lovemeforme
Chiommy123

Pussybbqgrills
Miminile
Optionally
mercy0008
folake4u
sacramento1212
sochey
Adakintroy
duduade
Bryan88
Trottle
akiOYIBO
Daeylar
IBBG
TOMSY
Fitz22
mansoura

Hmm... Let the quote below sink...

"So long as the love, even the smallest, of man toward woman is not destroyed, so long is his mind in bondage as the calf that drinks milk is to his mother." -Buddha

One thing you should learn VERY fast is that no one on the face of this earth is irreplaceable (save your parents-and family). Bulk of the people here may have most likely experienced such, so when they give advice, it's from experience.

Let me reiterate this again in another way. This lady is most likely a REGULAR lady, and identical with next lady. No special features. Other ladies can EASILY replace her in virtually every way. Don't let her mess with your emotions o.

A man should always keep his emotions at bay, not allowing it to overtake him. Even if you later date and want to marry her, it has a VERY HIGH percentage of falling apart, because it is not based on any real substance (trust, loyalty, understanding, compatibility etc.) except on looks, hormones and hydraulics. This stage will pass.

Why do you think young men and women in the days of yore were not allowed to mix? That's to avoid all these crap, and they never married for "love " but real substance, yet they had the best of marriages.

BE A MAN!

1 Like

Re: Not Emotionally Ready : Can't Stop Thinking About Her. Help Me Out Plss by Timekeeper: 9:59pm On Sep 11, 2018
Trottle:

Hmm... Let the quote below sink...

"So long as the love, even the smallest, of man toward woman is not destroyed, so long is his mind in bondage as the calf that drinks milk is to his mother." -Buddha

One thing you should learn VERY fast is that no one on the face of this earth is irreplaceable (save your parents-and family). Bulk of the people here may have most likely experienced such, so when they give advice, it's from experience.

Let me reiterate this again in another way. This lady is most likely a REGULAR lady, and identical with next lady. No special features. Other ladies can EASILY replace her in virtually every way. Don't let her mess with your emotions o.

A man should always keep his emotions at bay, not allowing it to overtake him. Even if you later date and want to marry her, it has a VERY HIGH percentage of falling apart, because it is not based on any real substance (trust, loyalty, understanding, compatibility etc.) except on looks, hormones and hydraulics. This stage will pass.

Why do you think young men and women in Te days of yore were not allowed to mix? That's to avoid all these crap, and they never married for "love " but real substance, yet they had the best of marriage.

BE A MAN!

Thanks
Re: Not Emotionally Ready : Can't Stop Thinking About Her. Help Me Out Plss by labake1(f): 10:14pm On Sep 11, 2018
Can't believe that they are still guys that can love a girl so much smiley
Timekeeper remember you are still in school, y not forget about her and focus on your studies?
Re: Not Emotionally Ready : Can't Stop Thinking About Her. Help Me Out Plss by Timekeeper: 10:29pm On Sep 11, 2018
labake1:
Can't believe that they are still guys that can love a girl so much smiley
Timekeeper remember you are still in school, y not forget about her and focus on your studies?

Thanks... I know but possibly seeing her everyday will not make it easy...
Re: Not Emotionally Ready : Can't Stop Thinking About Her. Help Me Out Plss by Timekeeper: 10:32pm On Sep 11, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
Sir she is playing with your mind. You will be the one spending money and not concentrating on your studies. It will affect you. Anyway I see you as a small boy

Most matured guys know how to handle women because we come with life baggages and dump it on any man that smiles or shows concern. And we don’t have money to give in return ooo

Ain't spending and dou except I voluntarily buy her fruits..if u like call me a boy, I don't care... But I just love the lady.... Not that it's a must
Re: Not Emotionally Ready : Can't Stop Thinking About Her. Help Me Out Plss by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 11, 2018
op its like this babe don use decimal 10:10 on u embarassed embarassed

;;;

Re: Not Emotionally Ready : Can't Stop Thinking About Her. Help Me Out Plss by Timekeeper: 10:37pm On Sep 11, 2018
lefulefu:
op its like this babe don use decimal 10:10 on u embarassed embarassed

;;;

She use notin on me
Re: Not Emotionally Ready : Can't Stop Thinking About Her. Help Me Out Plss by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 11, 2018
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

;;;;
Timekeeper:

She use notin on me
check under ur bed if u will see a dried corpse of a dead lizard wearing cowries on its waist.

2 Likes

Re: Not Emotionally Ready : Can't Stop Thinking About Her. Help Me Out Plss by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 11, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

Re: Not Emotionally Ready : Can't Stop Thinking About Her. Help Me Out Plss by LordKO(m): 10:50pm On Sep 11, 2018
The solution to your problem is an easy one. . . But for your wrong ethical leaning. Well, presume yourself a libertarian - ordinarily, you're not one. Now that you're in the garb of libertarian, tell yourself that the lady is entitled to her decision and choice and accept it in good faith without need of antagonizing her.

By applying this prescription, you'll automatically give up self-centeredness and domineeringness and gain your healing - the healing will occur gradually. However, your failure to apply this prescription will either make you to become a pawn in her hand - if she so desired - or you'll intentionally/unintentionally develop hatred for her. By the way, obsession isn't love, just as fixation isn't caring.

Try to contain your greed.

4 Likes

Re: Not Emotionally Ready : Can't Stop Thinking About Her. Help Me Out Plss by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 11, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

Seems you're back from your ban. Be careful with the shìt you write about women lest you go on sabastical ban on NL
Re: Not Emotionally Ready : Can't Stop Thinking About Her. Help Me Out Plss by GloriaNinja(f): 12:13pm On Oct 16, 2018
Timekeeper:

Did I give up easily ??

Cc;

Ishlove

Cc:
Saff
Uniquetani
Zinnyzee
Vanida6
QueenSekxy
Pocohantas
MhisTahrah
MariaLavina
Shugavee
Divay22
GloriaNinja
Gudvibz
Rheether
Classc25
Juliearth
KillaBeauty
Forever24
Tamarapetty
Lizilicious
Viicfuntop
Lovemeforme
Chiommy123

Pussybbqgrills
Miminile
Optionally
mercy0008
folake4u
sacramento1212
sochey
Adakintroy
duduade
Bryan88
Trottle
akiOYIBO
Daeylar
IBBG
TOMSY
Fitz22
mansoura
if you still like her...go after her but if she refuses
..forget her...you can't kill yourself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife Say She Only Need Sex During Her Unsafe Period / Malivelihood Gift Fiancé Hotel In Ibadan / Being Sex Starved Is A Very Big Reason To Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.