Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,136 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

2018 Retreat Of The All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2018 Retreat Of The All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) - Photos (8167 Views)

Gunmen Exchange Fire In Osun All Progressives Congress Election, Two Injured / All Progressives Congress (APC) To Hold Kogi, Bayelsa Primaries August 29 / The All Progressives Congress Is A Yoruba Party - Peter Obi. (2) (3) (4)

2018 Retreat Of The All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) - Photos by TundeBricklayer: 1:01pm On Sep 12, 2018
LIVE FROM:

FINOTEL HOTEL, AWKA.....

The Governor of Anambra State, Chief Willie Obiano arrives the venue for the 2018 retreat of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) for all the aspirants of the party ahead of the 2019 general elections.

.................APGA IS OUR BRAND............

Lalasticlala

Re: 2018 Retreat Of The All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) - Photos by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 12, 2018
This party still dey??

Re: 2018 Retreat Of The All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) - Photos by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 12, 2018
Ifeanyi ubah I know

Imagine even bianca is not here
Re: 2018 Retreat Of The All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) - Photos by miqos03: 3:25pm On Sep 12, 2018
Seen
Re: 2018 Retreat Of The All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) - Photos by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 12, 2018
Instead of KENNETH OKWONKWO to be here in APGA, giving strength and support to his kins men for 2023 presidency. He's busy galvanising APC.

Soup wey sweet na person take him time and resources use cook am. Don't be a oshofree lover

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2018 Retreat Of The All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) - Photos by TundeBricklayer: 3:26pm On Sep 12, 2018
More

Re: 2018 Retreat Of The All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) - Photos by Redfruit(m): 3:26pm On Sep 12, 2018
Is that a shisha pipe that I am seeing there?

Re: 2018 Retreat Of The All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) - Photos by myfootballface: 3:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
Are you an aspiring football talent and feel you're good enough to make a career out of football? We now have a free platform to market you to potential clubs.

Myfootballface is an online network where we market or advertise players for clubs to see. So if you are a player looking for the opportunity to showcase yourself to a professional club, and you feel you are good enough, then all you need is to register with us free and we will help you look for a club that may need you. On the website, I will update you on the clubs that we have secured as soon as we get them. Check them out on www.myfootballface.com

See full more details on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/4728995/aspiring-football-talent-cost-free
Re: 2018 Retreat Of The All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) - Photos by Ezemarcel(m): 3:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
Ipob party...all hail biafra

Re: 2018 Retreat Of The All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) - Photos by Freshfish4: 3:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
jfolorun:
This party still dey??

Your brain still dey?

Re: 2018 Retreat Of The All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) - Photos by Ironlion1(m): 3:29pm On Sep 12, 2018
Just seeking relevance.
Re: 2018 Retreat Of The All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) - Photos by ipobarecriminals: 3:31pm On Sep 12, 2018
Re: 2018 Retreat Of The All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) - Photos by TundeBricklayer: 3:33pm On Sep 12, 2018
Ezemarcel:
Ipob party...all hail biafra
APGA

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2018 Retreat Of The All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) - Photos by TundeBricklayer: 3:37pm On Sep 12, 2018
More

Re: 2018 Retreat Of The All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) - Photos by FBIL: 3:39pm On Sep 12, 2018
APGA, a party of entrepreneurs unlike APC and the rest run by people without address (in Obasanjo's language grin). Once you're out of office, you'll be sleeping at home till the next election year comes grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2018 Retreat Of The All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) - Photos by NsukkaDeeje: 3:42pm On Sep 12, 2018
I wish the Southeast will embrace APGA and use it to launch the zone into some form of political relevance. PDP has taken us for granted for so long.

Re: 2018 Retreat Of The All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) - Photos by Lanre4uonly(m): 3:52pm On Sep 12, 2018
That's good.
Re: 2018 Retreat Of The All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) - Photos by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 12, 2018
I just like the aura of this party.....well organised.

Re: 2018 Retreat Of The All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) - Photos by Developrog(m): 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2018
Re: 2018 Retreat Of The All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) - Photos by Emilokoiyawon: 4:32pm On Sep 12, 2018
So Biafrans also sing national anthem? Na wa o. Wonders they say will never end.
Re: 2018 Retreat Of The All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) - Photos by jesmond3945: 4:47pm On Sep 12, 2018
Retreat of Anambra People Grand Alliance
Re: 2018 Retreat Of The All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) - Photos by Austin4lif: 5:58pm On Sep 12, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:
So Biafrans also sing national anthem? Na wa o. Wonders they say will never end.
a friend from Finland asked me this sad question., why is it Nigerians hate themselves. he notice it from our facebook comments. it is people like you that portrays Nigeria as a nation with citizens filled with hatred for others.

Re: 2018 Retreat Of The All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) - Photos by mandax: 7:26pm On Sep 12, 2018
Imo is another state waiting for APGA to grab, if APGA creates good election monitors to stop election riggers, avoid Ikedi Ohakim who is ready to defect to the ruling party any time soon.

Re: 2018 Retreat Of The All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) - Photos by Emilokoiyawon: 9:15pm On Sep 12, 2018
Austin4lif:
a friend from Finland asked me this sad question., why is it Nigerians hate themselves. he notice it from our facebook comments. it is people like you that portrays Nigeria as a nation with citizens filled with hatred for others.

Which hatred are you talking about? So Biafrans are Nigerians now ko?
Re: 2018 Retreat Of The All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) - Photos by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 12, 2018
Freshfish4:

Your brain still dey?
Fish brain that you've got!
Re: 2018 Retreat Of The All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) - Photos by Austin4lif: 10:55pm On Sep 12, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:

Which hatred are you talking about? So Biafrans are Nigerians now ko?
in Nigeria the Hausa man hates the igboman, the igboman hates the Yoruba person, the Yoruba hate the igbo etc. I urge you to read about South Sudan, their hatred among themselves is even more than the one Nigerians have among themselves. this hatred have plugged them into a serious civil war. South Sudan have 54 tribes. my brother people that hate don't progress in life. I am igbo but my best friend is Yoruba. I am gathering comments like yours on my upcoming book.

Achievement Of Akwa Ibom State Under Gov. Udom Emmanuel Photos / Peace Committee Is Powerless Under This Desperate Government - PDP / Leaked Conversation Between Zamfara Emir & Masked Fulani Herdsman