Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Leaked Conversation Between Zamfara Emir & Masked Fulani Herdsman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked Conversation Between Zamfara Emir & Masked Fulani Herdsman (8169 Views)

Obi, Atiku, Fayose, Other Notable Politicians Involved In Leaked Conversation / Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK / Bandits Abduct Over 100 Miners, Kill 10 In Zamfara – Emir Of Anka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaked Conversation Between Zamfara Emir & Masked Fulani Herdsman by MetaPhysical: 5:23pm On Jul 15, 2019
The Nigerian military is currently in possession of a recording of the conversation between one of the leaders of the bandits terrorising Zamfara state and an emir, where he threatened to continue the bloodshed.

Herald Nigeria learnt that the emir in the audio is from Zurmi, one of the hotspots of violence in the state.

The bandit said in Hausa, “God has already given you a position (as an emir) and when you talk, people listen. You have some poor masses in the bushes. This violence started happening in our state about six years ago or so.

“They killed my people, they killed my relations, they killed my wives, my children. They killed some of my cows. I ran away when they killed my people. Then I involved myself in the activities of these terrorist groups. Now, I have escaped and back in my community. Will you not accept me as a member of this community?”

The emir replied, “Aka ne (yes, that is it).”

The bandit continued, “You should call your chiefs and bring your people from the bushes and from the village. Anywhere you meet us, advise the people of the community to join hands with the Miyetti Allah association. This land will be peaceful.

“If they make it this way, peace will reign. But to say you will call police and soldiers to Zamfara, this will not bring peace. It will continue to cause more bloodshed.”

The emir replied again, “Aka ne (yes, that is it).”

The bandit said, “Sometimes, you hear that they bombed a place where the bandits are camping. But the next day, the bandits will still come and strike in another place, close to where they bombed.”

The emir said, “We also are not in support of the bombings.”

The bandit continued, “The reason why their bombing will not work is because, before their helicopter comes around, information has already reached us. Before the helicopter leaves any base, the information will reach us and even where it will land. If they bomb any place, they will kill only birds and animals which are there.

“Also on land, soldiers were sent to attack us. But before they come, information has reached us. We know how we will attack them and know all the areas where they will follow. We want you to ban anything vigilantes.

“People are surprised that they use airplanes to attack us but we are just like ants. They can’t see us; it is God that is helping us.”

The emir replied, “Killing human beings is not good. I have heard your grievances and it is a load on me and I will try to unite the people of the community. We will still call you together to deliberate on it. I will try to ban vigilantes in any other place and I will give the feedback to the government.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.herald.ng/leaked-audio-leader-of-zamfara-bandits-vows-to-continue-killings/amp/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Conversation Between Zamfara Emir & Masked Fulani Herdsman by dollytino4real(f): 5:31pm On Jul 15, 2019
ok so una still dey fear too
Re: Leaked Conversation Between Zamfara Emir & Masked Fulani Herdsman by adewest1999(m): 5:34pm On Jul 15, 2019
As a member of the Comment Reading Association (CRA), I’m only here to read comments. Please keep the comments short and simple. We do appreciate your typing effort. Also please watch your spelling. Thank you and have a great day!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Conversation Between Zamfara Emir & Masked Fulani Herdsman by freeze001(f): 5:43pm On Jul 15, 2019
Whata shame if this is true...
Re: Leaked Conversation Between Zamfara Emir & Masked Fulani Herdsman by mike404(m): 5:47pm On Jul 15, 2019
.LONGEST TIME ALHAJI 0LUMIDE
Re: Leaked Conversation Between Zamfara Emir & Masked Fulani Herdsman by Tolexander: 6:06pm On Jul 15, 2019
mike404:
.LONGEST TIME ALHAJI 0LUMIDE
make you dey there they call everyone Alhaji on nairaland
Re: Leaked Conversation Between Zamfara Emir & Masked Fulani Herdsman by ERockson: 6:07pm On Jul 15, 2019
Miyyeti Allah is no doubt a terrorist organization in which Buhari is highly sympathetic to, and that is why Herders farmers and bandit issue cannot end anytime soon. Bringing their madness towards South will definitely destroy this government

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Conversation Between Zamfara Emir & Masked Fulani Herdsman by mike404(m): 6:11pm On Jul 15, 2019
Tolexander:
make you dey there they call everyone Alhaji on nairaland
OLU USED TO BE A STRONG DEFENDER OF ISLAMIC TERRORISTS

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Conversation Between Zamfara Emir & Masked Fulani Herdsman by Tolexander: 6:20pm On Jul 15, 2019
mike404:
OLU USED TO BE A STRONG DEFENDER OF ISLAMIC TERRORISTS
who is olu?
Re: Leaked Conversation Between Zamfara Emir & Masked Fulani Herdsman by mike404(m): 6:27pm On Jul 15, 2019
Tolexander:
who is olu?
0LUMIDE THATS HIS MONIKER

4 Likes

Re: Leaked Conversation Between Zamfara Emir & Masked Fulani Herdsman by darfay: 7:03pm On Jul 15, 2019
Hausa almajiris and Fulani bandits dey fight so Wetin conzen oz there?

One Arewastan

One nijeriya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Conversation Between Zamfara Emir & Masked Fulani Herdsman by leofab(f): 7:27pm On Jul 15, 2019
Hmm
Re: Leaked Conversation Between Zamfara Emir & Masked Fulani Herdsman by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:36pm On Jul 15, 2019
When an illiterate butler or okada rider marries four wives and bears 12 kids...

Almajiri are born

The result is insecurity and hardship

They should just keep it Up there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Conversation Between Zamfara Emir & Masked Fulani Herdsman by Amuocha: 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2019
Lies
Re: Leaked Conversation Between Zamfara Emir & Masked Fulani Herdsman by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 15, 2019
This is fabricated and treacherous.

This is pure campaign of calumny against herdsmen.

The audio is not but a pure conspiracy to gag innocent ones and I know it won't stand because president buhari will not agree to this petty and unreliable source.

Metaphysical, yorubas and fulani herdsmen have been living, cohabiting and inter marrying for ages.

Both should sit and sort out their misunderstanding.....thats all instead of this petty rubbish.

Both are like brothers and sisters and they know how to solve their problems.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Conversation Between Zamfara Emir & Masked Fulani Herdsman by Zikora1000(f): 7:51pm On Jul 15, 2019
No! He is not Fulani bandit. They guy is Evans speaking with Okoro and they are planning their next attack at ore_benin road,! Ndi ara!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Conversation Between Zamfara Emir & Masked Fulani Herdsman by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 15, 2019
Being a Nigerian is hell on its own, it'll be very dangerous to die and still go to another hell from here.
Re: Leaked Conversation Between Zamfara Emir & Masked Fulani Herdsman by itiswellwithme: 8:15pm On Jul 15, 2019
If this is true, it shows how deep we have sunk as a nation and it will take only divine intervention for normalcy to return. I can only call on God that this sh..it doesn't get full blown down south here, because if it does, the country might implode.

Make Your Life Count". Lamide’s delivery is top notch. This video is sparking minds and changing lives around the world. Kindly share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmSlG92zXhY
Re: Leaked Conversation Between Zamfara Emir & Masked Fulani Herdsman by JubrinElSudan: 8:34pm On Jul 15, 2019
MelesZenawi:

The audio is not but a pure conspiracy to gag innocent ones and I know it won't stand because president buhari will not agree to this petty and unreliable source.

Metaphysical, yorubas and fulani herdsmen have been living, cohabiting and inter marrying for ages.

Both should sit and sort out their misunderstanding.....thats all instead of this petty rubbish.

Antibalaka, is that you? wink
Re: Leaked Conversation Between Zamfara Emir & Masked Fulani Herdsman by Arclid: 9:14pm On Jul 15, 2019
Re: Leaked Conversation Between Zamfara Emir & Masked Fulani Herdsman by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 15, 2019
ERockson:
Miyyeti Allah is no doubt a terrorist organization in which Buhari is highly sympathetic to, and that is why Herders farmers and bandit issue cannot end anytime soon. Bringing their madness towards South will definitely destroy this government
True.
When an enemy I making a mistake, it is not good to stop him.
This government is the patron and backer of this terrorist group.

They are doing this so they can expand their mission to the South but it won't work.
Let them continue killing themselves.
Re: Leaked Conversation Between Zamfara Emir & Masked Fulani Herdsman by 9jaBloke: 9:49pm On Jul 15, 2019
sad

Zamfara Bandits

Fulani Herdsmen

Shite Muslims

Boko Haram

Niger Delta Militants

Nigeria my Beloved Country!!!
Re: Leaked Conversation Between Zamfara Emir & Masked Fulani Herdsman by nototribalist: 9:58pm On Jul 15, 2019
Why can't we just break up this fcking country let everyone face their belle
Re: Leaked Conversation Between Zamfara Emir & Masked Fulani Herdsman by Lamasta(m): 10:09pm On Jul 15, 2019
Nigerian Army should wait for me before they do the needful since them no wan do the right thing
Re: Leaked Conversation Between Zamfara Emir & Masked Fulani Herdsman by babeosisi: 10:10pm On Jul 15, 2019
Umu buhari
Re: Leaked Conversation Between Zamfara Emir & Masked Fulani Herdsman by jlinkd78(m): 10:14pm On Jul 15, 2019
U
Re: Leaked Conversation Between Zamfara Emir & Masked Fulani Herdsman by delpee(f): 10:24pm On Jul 15, 2019
afaatng:
Meanwhile....... If you’d like to earn a living in a flourishing city like Abu Dhabi,UAE and get exposed to global financial opportunities, as a driver for a reputable TAXI FIRM, then this message will be crucial to your prosperity.

Your Services as an Experienced Driver is NEEDED in ABU DHABI

Hmmm! Meanwhile I watched a video of stranded Nigerians in UAE job searching along with many other frustrated immigrants. According to one of them, most agents are deceitful and employment isn't guaranteed. He ended by saying people should not expect to get jobs easily. He advised people to stay back in Nigeria instead of relocating only to end up in a mess as is the case of many.

I hope your agency is different. If so, please explain further for those who are interested to understand the risks that they may face over there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Conversation Between Zamfara Emir & Masked Fulani Herdsman by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:26pm On Jul 15, 2019
wetin concern myetti Allah here..so they are the new voice of the north other than the APC...well the leaked showed how the gov't is fighting the war against Boko haram....
Re: Leaked Conversation Between Zamfara Emir & Masked Fulani Herdsman by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 15, 2019
[s]
MelesZenawi:

[/s] Rubbish sad angry
Re: Leaked Conversation Between Zamfara Emir & Masked Fulani Herdsman by iammo(m): 11:15pm On Jul 15, 2019
shocked

They sef fear them sef pass anything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Correction: Its Aniocha Not Onitsha / South-East APC Forum Lauds Buhari Over Assent To PIB / Nigeria And India Seal $7 Billion Investment Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.