Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) (13085 Views)

Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa / President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos / President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by LZAA: 2:37pm On Sep 12, 2018
Gistvic:
From Gistvic.com

Akinwunmi Ambode who is the Governor of Lagos State is seen in new pictures has he becomes a patron of the Lagos state scout council.

He wrote:

"With all sense of humility, I accept the honour bestowed on me as the patron of the Lagos State Scout Council, a leading voluntary organization established to inculcate virtues of discipline, leadership and community service in our youths."

"Voluntary Youth Organisations such as the Boys Scouts, Girls Guide, Brigade – Boys and Girls, Sheriff Guard, Red Cross and others whose programmes promote unity and peaceful co-existence are critical to the survival, growth and development of our nation."

Gists via: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/09/akinwunmi-ambode-becomes-patron-of.html

Na d new style be dis
Every i.mb.ecile is paying groups to endorse them abi
Smh
Yorubassasin and sarkin take note and stop iberibeism
Cc immhotep greenback nightmare007
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 12, 2018
princeAbjid:
Shut up

Open up.
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by LZAA: 2:39pm On Sep 12, 2018
Victornezzar:

No be today I don dey see ur types

Quickly run to goggle to get an igbo translation to support ur stand

Mr man get out of here
Lols
They no sabi say we know dem
Yyeske comes to mind
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by basty: 2:39pm On Sep 12, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

Ambode, the hunt for your downfall by Tinubu will be the beginning of his end and the liberation of Lagos' treasures from Tinubu's pocket.

Fight..Ambode..Fight, Fight....Ambode.

Don't let a hardened criminal and drug lord push you around just because you choose to eat and work for lagos unlike the criminal that ate and ate and ate. E remain small make everybody dey give tinubu account every month because of his magnanimous stealing tendencies from the coffers of Lagosians

Fight...Ambode...Fight. FortifiedCity is right behind you even though I never chop your one naira before

I don't know why you child of perdition like cursing? For God's sake why cursing Tinubu in the first place? Tinubu was instrumental to Ambodes success story today.
He that throws an edge, a Serpent shall bite so sayeth the Lord

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 12, 2018
basty:

I don't know why you child of perdition like cursing? For God's sake why cursing Tinubu in the first place? Tinubu was instrumental to Ambodes success story today.
He that throws an edge, a Serpent shall bite so sayeth the Lord
Shut up O' ye swine. God can use anyone to bring his desires for his people to fruition.
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by Joarams(m): 2:49pm On Sep 12, 2018
Send-off party loading ... Here's what it feels like to be unsupported by the Jagaban. Our indefatigable BRF played his role well in his time and this one was trolling then, trying to disgrace and slander the Performer. Now, taste it!
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by 12345baba(m): 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2018
Fine man
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by RexTramadol1: 3:06pm On Sep 12, 2018
My friend Ambode will win the second term

Ion av an iota of doubt about that.
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by akdjr(m): 3:09pm On Sep 12, 2018
Ambode fine sha
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by largeman4u(m): 3:10pm On Sep 12, 2018
instead of fixing bad road and the waste all over lagos- he is wearing cloth chain
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by kunmiiii: 3:11pm On Sep 12, 2018
See them having headache because of Lagos. They are only trying to humble Ambode, he's still the next governor of Lagos State.
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by Glink2018(m): 3:22pm On Sep 12, 2018
Ambode, could this be the last your first and the last administration?

Only time will tell..

Looking the scene on 4D
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by Glink2018(m): 3:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
kunmiiii:
See them having headache because of Lagos. They are only trying to humble Ambode, he's still the next governor of Lagos State.

I'm not fixative. Only God choosen candidate will emerge in the next coming election.
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by babajero(m): 3:35pm On Sep 12, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Are u not part of lagos to see his actions and his utterances.
I am in Lagos, but he is even more centralised than the so called oba of lagos.
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by babajero(m): 3:36pm On Sep 12, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Are u not part of lagos to see his actions and his utterances.
I am in Lagos, but he is even more centralised than the so called oba of lagos..
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by babajero(m): 3:37pm On Sep 12, 2018
Juliusmalema:

U are in the right position to answer urself.
I asked you in Aboki language, so answer.
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 12, 2018
babajero:
I am in Lagos, but he is even more centralised than the so called oba of lagos.

U are biased and not truthful to urself.
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2018
babajero:
I asked you in Aboki language, so answer.

Use another term....dat language belongs to terrorist dem.
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by babajero(m): 4:27pm On Sep 12, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Use another term....dat language belongs to terrorist dem.
ok, skor skor I dey your head?
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 12, 2018
babajero:
ok, skor skor I dey your head?

Meaning what
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by Victornezzar: 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2018
LZAA:

Lols
They no sabi say we know dem
Yyeske comes to mind
Lolzz

They can only deceive themselves not us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by Victornezzar: 4:44pm On Sep 12, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Please don't bring that lady here I don't have her time biko inugo brother Victor shocked
Stop jare....I know it's u cheesy cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by Millenniumlady(f): 4:46pm On Sep 12, 2018
Victornezzar:

Stop jare....I know it's u cheesy cheesy
I'll go and tell daddy at the church.....Brother Victor cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by Victornezzar: 4:47pm On Sep 12, 2018
Millenniumlady:
I'll go and tell daddy at the church.....Brother Victor cheesy
Why do I have a feeling that I know u wink
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by Millenniumlady(f): 4:50pm On Sep 12, 2018
Victornezzar:

Why do I have a feeling that I know u wink
Are you done with your house manship cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by Victornezzar: 4:52pm On Sep 12, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Are you done with your house manship cheesy
Yup

I dey house
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by FemolasticA: 4:54pm On Sep 12, 2018
I just love this man....... even smiling.. Ambode baba we are with you, I am with you.
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by bedspread: 4:56pm On Sep 12, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

Ambode, the hunt for your downfall by Tinubu will be the beginning of his end and the liberation of Lagos' treasures from Tinubu's pocket.

Fight..Ambode..Fight, Fight....Ambode.

Don't let a hardened criminal and drug lord push you around just because you choose to eat and work for lagos unlike the criminal that ate and ate and ate. E remain small make everybody dey give tinubu account every month because of his magnanimous stealing tendencies from the coffers of Lagosians

Fight...Ambode...Fight. FortifiedCity is right behind you even though I never chop your one naira before
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by Millenniumlady(f): 4:56pm On Sep 12, 2018
Victornezzar:

Yup

I dey house
Go and read your Bible or play your favorite game football cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by Victornezzar: 4:57pm On Sep 12, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Go and read your Bible or play your favorite game football cheesy
Ummm

Tell me who u are
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by Millenniumlady(f): 4:59pm On Sep 12, 2018
Victornezzar:

Ummm

Tell me who u are
I am sister precious from deeper life Bible church cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano / Chibuike Amaechi Celebrates His 54th Birthday / APC Welcomes Appointment Of New Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.