Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) (13132 Views)

Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa / President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos / President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by Millenniumlady(f): 12:08pm On Sep 13, 2018
Victornezzar:

Facebook:

Will edit soon oo
What clothes are you putting on cause I can't seem to find you there
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by Victornezzar: 12:11pm On Sep 13, 2018
Millenniumlady:
What clothes are you putting on cause I can't seem to find you there
U will find it difficult

WhatsApp??
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by Millenniumlady(f): 12:18pm On Sep 13, 2018
Victornezzar:
U will find it difficult
WhatsApp??
Just tell me I'll find it right
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by Victornezzar: 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Just tell me I'll find it right
Putting on black

Among my photo albums there, U will find a dude wearing pampers with a red shirt on
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by Lipscomb(m): 12:28pm On Sep 13, 2018
shocked what concern you mischievous.
FortifiedCity:
angry

Ambode, the hunt for your downfall by Tinubu will be the beginning of his end and the liberation of Lagos' treasures from Tinubu's pocket.

Fight..Ambode..Fight, Fight....Ambode.

Don't let a hardened criminal and drug lord push you around just because you choose to eat and work for lagos unlike the criminal that ate and ate and ate. E remain small make everybody dey give tinubu account every month because of his magnanimous stealing tendencies from the coffers of Lagosians

Fight...Ambode...Fight. FortifiedCity is right behind you even though I never chop your one naira before
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by Millenniumlady(f): 1:01pm On Sep 13, 2018
Victornezzar:

Putting on black

Among my photo albums there, U will find a dude wearing pampers with a red shirt on
The only person putting on black there is a short guy with a construction cap so I don't know the one you're talking about........
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by Victornezzar: 1:03pm On Sep 13, 2018
Millenniumlady:
The only person putting on black there is a short guy with a construction cap so I don't know the one you're talking about........
That's not me oo

WhatsApp will be better
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by Millenniumlady(f): 1:05pm On Sep 13, 2018
Victornezzar:

That's not me oo

WhatsApp will be better
I can see you don't want me to identify you........Just give me your instagram handle
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by Victornezzar: 1:09pm On Sep 13, 2018
Millenniumlady:
I can see you don't want me to identify you........Just give me your instagram handle
Lol....Not on instagram
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by Millenniumlady(f): 1:22pm On Sep 13, 2018
Victornezzar:
Lol....Not on instagram
Then scene shot the your profile and send here
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by Victornezzar: 1:25pm On Sep 13, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Then scene shot the your profile and send here
Once u see it....lemme know
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by Millenniumlady(f): 1:35pm On Sep 13, 2018
Victornezzar:

Once u see it....lemme know
Look I'm tired I searched and searched but I couldn't find it embarassed
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Becomes Patron Of The Lagos State Scout Council (PHOTOS) by Victornezzar: 1:52pm On Sep 13, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Look I'm tired I searched and searched but I couldn't find it embarassed
Follow senatornezzar on isntagram

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Backtracks, Constitutes Campaign Team For Husband’s Re-election / Should Government Prosecute COVID-19 Palliative Looters? / Shangisha/Magodo Estate Saga: Lagos Govt Returns To Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.