Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,412 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy (55946 Views)

Tinubu Flexing Muscles Over Ambode To Send A Message To Buhari / Buhari, Governors May Clash With Tinubu Over Ambode - GuardianNg / Governorship Primaries: APC Leaders Threaten Revolt Against Tinubu Over Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by YorubaAssasin: 4:39pm On Sep 12, 2018
Blitz888:

This hurriedly assembled incoherent conjecture is all your ivy league education can afford you... I feel pity for all tribal bigots on this thread whether Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba or rudderless loose Canon called Ngene whatever.

You all are the problem of this great nation!

Yaba Left hot commodity! cool
Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by cyprex: 4:39pm On Sep 12, 2018
brixton:
Only in Nigeria will one man hold an entire state ransom for 19 years and counting... Why can’t Ambode forge ahead in PDP if he believes he has worked well to deserve a 2nd term?

"Hold an entire state to ransom", how do you mean?
Look in every organized society, there are norms and there are persons on whose shoulders lie the responsibility to direct the course of the society either de-facto, de-jure or both.

Check out societies without central leadership structure, they never optimize their opportunities.
Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by AnanseK(m): 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2018
Abdulnur:
The person above me why na.

What'll you get after Crossing a Bat with a Rat?

A brat of course!
Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by TheTrueSeeker: 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2018
Naija2mumu:
n Tinubu to continue to hold Lagos at ransom abi

I didn't say that.

If you ask me

When the gods wants to kill a man, they first make him mad
@FemiOtedola is the next gov of Lagos.
Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by alhassanyusuf29(m): 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2018
you don't have to worry about my education, im good to go batty boy..whats the essence of all that if ill end up as a potential drug peddling convict up in Malaysia

I have no worries, im least of ur problems..u should be bothered about how ull make a living, instead of relying on the fall back options ur people are known for in South east
Juliusmalema:

What's the name of ur secondary school coz since I know u on nairaland na only this English u sabi type.

Tell me where did u attended primary....is there no English teacher there. Or do they use hausa to teach English in north( coz everything is possible over there)

Tell me are u in tertiary institution, how did u pass jamb and get admission ( I guess quota system)

Tell me is it islamic or English studies u undergo
Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by saintneo(m): 4:44pm On Sep 12, 2018
BRat

Abdulnur:
The person above me why na?

Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by Horbar1: 4:45pm On Sep 12, 2018
LuciferKristi:

When did Ab0kis start typing?

I still helped your kinsmen fill bank tellers this morning.
This man go kill person. grin
Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by tetralogyfallot(m): 4:47pm On Sep 12, 2018
LuciferKristi:

continue filling tellers for them while they continue smiling to the bank with billions

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 12, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
you don't have to worry about my education, im good to go batty boy..whats the essence of all that if ill end up as a potential drug peddling convict up in Malaysia

I have no worries, im least of ur problems..u should be bothered about how ull make a living, instead of relying on the fall back options ur people are known for in South east

U still haven't answered my question.....are u serially or parallel educated.

I learnt there is no good school in adamawa just Idp camps and 1953 schools....where u party of such system.

Did u study with free education that is free of knowledge.

Or have u lost faith in ur alma mater to avoid answering my question.

What is ur education ad-balance.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by shadyLP(m): 4:47pm On Sep 12, 2018
LuciferKristi:

Choi!
This one touch me oo
grin
Zombies on the move ryt now..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by lwise(m): 4:48pm On Sep 12, 2018
Abdulnur:

You Get BRAT
Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by Abdulnur(m): 4:52pm On Sep 12, 2018
Corrinthians:
How do you guys come up with these names? grin grin

Pablo Escobar(late) was a drug kingpin that was, b4 his death worth $50B. their inspiration

Igbos, a portmanteau of Flat head, flat nose and Latino( world's drug joint).

wink grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by Naija2mumu(m): 4:52pm On Sep 12, 2018
TheTrueSeeker:

I didn't say that.

If you ask me

When the gods wants to kill a man, they first make him mad
@FemiOtedola is the next gov of Lagos.
Okay, you final sentence makes you my friend for only today o ;If they deny Ambode the ticket the Otedola is next
Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by excanny: 4:52pm On Sep 12, 2018
Abdulnur:

. .
You get Bashirat. lol

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by Rasbel(m): 4:53pm On Sep 12, 2018
Juliusmalema:

What's the name of ur secondary school coz since I know u on nairaland na only this English u sabi type.

Tell me where did u attended primary....is there no English teacher there. Or do they use hausa to teach English in north( coz everything is possible over there)

Tell me are u in tertiary institution, how did u pass jamb and get admission ( I guess quota system)

Tell me is it islamic or English studies u undergo

attended ko amended ni
Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by movetoca: 4:53pm On Sep 12, 2018
lwise:
The BAT (Bola Ahmed Tinubu) himself,the husband of RAT(Remi Ahmed Tinubu).

We are watching you
Hahahaha...nice one
Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 12, 2018
Rasbel:

attended ko amended ni

Son of awolowo mind ur lane.
Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 12, 2018
LuciferKristi:

Lool.. It's the same abok1 that is typing and replying himself in this thread. No mind the illiterate

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by slivertongue: 4:58pm On Sep 12, 2018
Tinubu is just looking for compromise so this no news
Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by atobs4real(m): 4:58pm On Sep 12, 2018
jerseyboy:
Too late. No matter how this ends Tinubu is finished.

Olodo, are you base in Lagos? Politicians are tired of Ambode due to his selfishness. If you know, you know.
Take it or leave it
Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by allaboutobed(m): 5:01pm On Sep 12, 2018
Abdulnur:

vampire
Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by bmos(m): 5:06pm On Sep 12, 2018
]The person above me why na?
What'll you get after Crossing a Bat with a Rat?[/quote

BRATT
Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by alhassanyusuf29(m): 5:06pm On Sep 12, 2018
hahah ur all up in my business like you don't have any family business to attend to..i don't owe u an explanation,or will that put food on ur table

i know business in Malaysia ain't lucrative, but this ain't a charity forum

it seems like you don't have much going in ur life, are u from a broken home, cuz u sound broken with all these question

how about u do a research and help me find out why with all ur education as u claim, ur people are still into pushing drugs,prostitution and 419
Juliusmalema:

U still haven't answered my question.....are u serially or parallel educated.

I learnt there is no good school in adamawa just Idp camps and 1953 schools....where u party of such system.

Did u study with free education that is free of knowledge.

Or have u lost faith in ur alma mater to avoid answering my question.

What is ur education ad-balance.
Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by arrestdarrester: 5:23pm On Sep 12, 2018
Abdulnur:

I don't know if it is BRAT, do you?
Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by zaltman(m): 5:23pm On Sep 12, 2018
Abdulnur:

Simple, you get a Brat

Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by abefeb1(m): 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2018
brixton:
Only in Nigeria will one man hold an entire state ransom for 19 years and counting... Why can’t Ambode forge ahead in PDP if he believes he has worked well to deserve a 2nd term?

one thing you people don't know is that Lagos do vote for party not for personality.
Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by wambosamuel1980: 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2018
Tinubu is tarnishing his image more and more, i expect Ambode to fight back silently.
Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by luizpippo(m): 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
LuciferKristi:

Jesu Kreste���
Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:30pm On Sep 12, 2018
Why the drive to stop the reelection of someone like Ambode?

In fact? Will the prolimaries even be free and fair, from what we're seeing already?

APC is a rubbish party!
Re: Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:30pm On Sep 12, 2018
Abdulnur:

A BRAT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Terrific Moment A Driver Jumps Out Of His Bus To Join Obidient Rally(video&pix) / 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home / Hon. Benji Ojietu Catches Bush Meat (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.