Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,739 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

President Buhari Submits His Nomination Forms - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Submits His Nomination Forms (13415 Views)

Buhari Submits His Presidential Nomination Form At APC Office (Photos) / 2019: Atiku Submits His Nomination Form To PDP (Photos) / Kwankwaso Submits his Nomination Form at PDP Headquarter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Submits His Nomination Forms by MrNollyzone: 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2018
President Mohammed Buhari as just submitted his nomination form in Abuja to APC Chairman,  Adams Oshiomole.

Watch Video below. ..
https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1039896216073633793?s=19

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2018/09/12/president-buhari-submits-his-nomination-forms/

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Submits His Nomination Forms by StillX10(m): 5:48pm On Sep 12, 2018
This Buhari is really serious at destroying Nigeria, in spite of his so many failures he still wants to be president

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Submits His Nomination Forms by Balet: 7:42pm On Sep 12, 2018
Sai baba we know, any other presidential aspirant, irrespective of his or her party is a counterfeit.
#PMB2019 ti take over.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Submits His Nomination Forms by FaithOba1(f): 7:42pm On Sep 12, 2018
were
Re: President Buhari Submits His Nomination Forms by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 12, 2018
grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Submits His Nomination Forms by SirLakes: 7:43pm On Sep 12, 2018
Disgusting

Spit kiss

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Submits His Nomination Forms by durubennie(m): 7:43pm On Sep 12, 2018
f
Re: President Buhari Submits His Nomination Forms by Lordbooster(m): 7:43pm On Sep 12, 2018
Voting him back to daura pvc issa ready

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Submits His Nomination Forms by Akinwerndey: 7:44pm On Sep 12, 2018
The cowman finally submitted his form his imaginary good will group bought for him. grin grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Submits His Nomination Forms by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 12, 2018
angry.

Let me start Tweeting angry

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Submits His Nomination Forms by dokyOloye: 7:44pm On Sep 12, 2018
Terrorist submits his nomination form

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Submits His Nomination Forms by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 12, 2018
I guess, nairalanders are too shocked to comment on this great development. The old man will be life President, cos I know he is not standing up even at 2023.

Tighten your seat belts.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Submits His Nomination Forms by EmekaBlue(m): 7:44pm On Sep 12, 2018
Oshomole is a failure.

Idiot

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Submits His Nomination Forms by skykenny: 7:44pm On Sep 12, 2018
Hmmm
Re: President Buhari Submits His Nomination Forms by SeriouslySense(m): 7:44pm On Sep 12, 2018
you do the same thing and you expect different result or a better result

Re: President Buhari Submits His Nomination Forms by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 12, 2018
i am submitting my Visa aoolication soon

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Submits His Nomination Forms by BigSarah(f): 7:45pm On Sep 12, 2018
Nigeria will keep bleeding, Buhari or no buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Submits His Nomination Forms by funmilade4real(m): 7:45pm On Sep 12, 2018
Indisputable...
Re: President Buhari Submits His Nomination Forms by Rocice(m): 7:45pm On Sep 12, 2018
Lmao
Re: President Buhari Submits His Nomination Forms by GeniusVincent(m): 7:45pm On Sep 12, 2018
Sai baba Buhari and y'all haters should asphyxiate on this one. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Submits His Nomination Forms by Temptee101(m): 7:45pm On Sep 12, 2018
Useless old cow

When will the torture of having this praying mantis as the president end?

God please

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Submits His Nomination Forms by omocalabar(m): 7:45pm On Sep 12, 2018
can he even fill the form by himself?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Submits His Nomination Forms by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 12, 2018
His youthfulness buhari.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Submits His Nomination Forms by funmilade4real(m): 7:46pm On Sep 12, 2018
dokyOloye:
Terrorist submits his nomination form
Militant did the same
Re: President Buhari Submits His Nomination Forms by deebsman1(m): 7:47pm On Sep 12, 2018
So he should come and lead Nigeria like the way he lead Kwara abi, Mr Intellectual

Braze9:
Some times I ask myself this question, why do Nigerians want to remain backward? Have they not suffered enough? Have they not been humiliated enough?
Why do they want backward, incoherent, unintelligent, wimpish, technophobic, reactive, blind and clumsy old men to continue to continue to govern them.
Take a look at France President, Emmanuel Macron. That is the kind president Nigeria needs now. A young proactive, smart, intelligent, healthy, courageous president.

If we must progress as a nation, we must put tribalism and religion aside and vote for intelligent people who can use creative intelligence to solve the problem of Nigeria. There is no holy man in Nigeria. Almost everyone is corrupt to certain extent. It will be almost impossible to stop corruption at this level of national development. So let no one come to claim he is a saint. Let no one come to tell you he is fighting corruption. Corruption is part of us, so let no one waste our time telling us he is fighting corruption. Corruption can only leave Nigeria with strict laws and technology.

While we continue to fight the twin problem of corruption and poverty, we need an intelligent man to be at the helm of affairs to lead national development. Nigeria cannot afford to have blind leader as a president because the speed at which other countries are developing is scaring. We don't have time to waste.

Nigerians know deep inside their heart that Dr. Bukola Saraki is the smartest and the most intelligent politician in the country today and he is vying for the office of the president. We don't have time to waste with any unintelligent leader. So let's vote for Dr. Bukola Saraki and make him our president. Though he is not a Saint of which none of us is, he will redeem our image with his intelligence and world class education. Nigeria will no longer be a dustbin where anything goes.

We are late on National Development, so we don't have time to try unintelligent leaders again. An average Nigerian does not want to live in Nigeria. 90% of Nigerian youths if given opportunity will run away from Nigeria. All Nigerians both the youths and elderly will prefer to school in Europe or America. All Nigerians if given an opportunity will dump Nigerian Citizenship for American Citizenship or somewhere in Europe or Australia. We are backward in everything to the extent that a white man's garbage is a luxury for Nigerians.
All these happened because we have been allowing incompetent and unintelligent people to lead us.

I beg my fellow Nigerians to give Bukola Saraki a chance to lead the affairs of this great country as a president.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Submits His Nomination Forms by REUB2: 7:49pm On Sep 12, 2018
please I don't know oo,old man self let him go and rest na

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Submits His Nomination Forms by senatordave1(m): 7:50pm On Sep 12, 2018
omocalabar:
can he even fill the form by himself?
Are you sure your from calabar? Behave yourself.calabar people may dislike buhari but accept grudgingly that he will win again

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Submits His Nomination Forms by Buterflyle0: 7:50pm On Sep 12, 2018
Sai buhari the only one we know!!!

Pmb SAK SAK SAK
Re: President Buhari Submits His Nomination Forms by patogist: 7:50pm On Sep 12, 2018
Braze9:
Some times I ask myself this question, why do Nigerians want to remain backward? Have they not suffered enough? Have they not been humiliated enough?
Why do they want backward, incoherent, unintelligent, wimpish, technophobic, reactive, blind and clumsy old men to continue to continue to govern them.
Take a look at France President, Emmanuel Macron. That is the kind president Nigeria needs now. A young proactive, smart, intelligent, healthy, courageous president.

If we must progress as a nation, we must put tribalism and religion aside and vote for intelligent people who can use creative intelligence to solve the problem of Nigeria. There is no holy man in Nigeria. Almost everyone is corrupt to certain extent. It will be almost impossible to stop corruption at this level of national development. So let no one come to claim he is a saint. Let no one come to tell you he is fighting corruption. Corruption is part of us, so let no one waste our time telling us he is fighting corruption. Corruption can only leave Nigeria with strict laws and technology.

While we continue to fight the twin problem of corruption and poverty, we need an intelligent man to be at the helm of affairs to lead national development. Nigeria cannot afford to have blind leader as a president because the speed at which other countries are developing is scaring. We don't have time to waste.

Nigerians know deep inside their heart that Dr. Bukola Saraki is the smartest and the most intelligent politician in the country today and he is vying for the office of the president. We don't have time to waste with any unintelligent leader. So let's vote for Dr. Bukola Saraki and make him our president. Though he is not a Saint of which none of us is, he will redeem our image with his intelligence and world class education. Nigeria will no longer be a dustbin where anything goes.

We are late on National Development, so we don't have time to try unintelligent leaders again. An average Nigerian does not want to live in Nigeria. 90% of Nigerian youths if given opportunity will run away from Nigeria. All Nigerians both the youths and elderly will prefer to school in Europe or America. All Nigerians if given an opportunity will dump Nigerian Citizenship for American Citizenship or somewhere in Europe or Australia. We are backward in everything to the extent that a white man's garbage is a luxury for Nigerians.
All these happened because we have been allowing incompetent and unintelligent people to lead us.

I beg my fellow Nigerians to give Bukola Saraki a chance to lead the affairs of this great country as a president.

You have a point and I am fully in support of you. No saint in this country. Sarah Is around 50 or so. I think he's the most Imtelligent of all the PDP ASPIRANT. Les give him a chance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Police: Say No To Vote Buying & Electoral Violence (Pictures) / 2023: Peter Obi Vows To Dismantle Political Structure That Impoverished Nigeria / Prof Osinbajo Documentary (Video) - An Eye Opener

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.