Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

FAT DICK: To Marry Dey Hungry Me. See Inside [PICTURE] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / FAT DICK: To Marry Dey Hungry Me. See Inside [PICTURE] (7912 Views)

How F*ck Go Dey Hungry Person Every Day Every Day / See Wetin Dey Hungry Me [Picture] / See Wetin Dey Hungry Me [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FAT DICK: To Marry Dey Hungry Me. See Inside [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:28am On Sep 13, 2018
To marry dey hungry me. I want this fat dick to belong to just one special woman. I don't know who that special women will be.

She better be a nymphö because I can't marry a 10 minutes girl. To me, I don't just enjoy sex, but the process that leads to sex.

This is to say, long teasing, long forèplay, long romantic love making, and long marathon bad boy pounding.

Typing...
Re: FAT DICK: To Marry Dey Hungry Me. See Inside [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:28am On Sep 13, 2018
You see, when you tease a woman with the tip of you dick — at the entrance of her püssy without putting it inside for 10 — 15 minutes, she'll be dripping wet and will start crying and begging you to put it inside, but DON'T. I have done this several times — it's powerful.

I just love to punish them with the tip of my dick without putting them all inside. Then, I'll dress up as if there is an emergency and say, "Get up, dress let's go buy something fast."

When you're confident in the bedroom and you know the game, whatever you say, a woman will follow without objection unlike all these hörny nice guys who don't have self-control or self-confidence.

They just want to tear her panties, nervously put their dicks inside, and ejacülate in 2 minutes, then fall asleep and start snoring. Lazy men!

Typing...

3 Likes

Re: FAT DICK: To Marry Dey Hungry Me. See Inside [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:29am On Sep 13, 2018
If you're a man and you want your dick to be long or thick, do jelqing exercise. Hey, don't be in a hurry to Google it. There is another one I know which Google doesn't know.

Jelping has lots of benefits. The jelping I did in 2009/2010 is still doing wonders till today. I told you earlier that when you're too great in bed, you'll unknowingly sound arrogant to people who aren't good, let alone great in bed.

Sometimes, I sound arrogant, but don't crucify me yet. It's because of too much confidence from all the great things I can do in and outside the bedroom.

Typing...
Re: FAT DICK: To Marry Dey Hungry Me. See Inside [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:29am On Sep 13, 2018
Too many 1 minute men out there. Even when you want to help them, their ego will come in-between and they'll say, "Mtcheew! Make money. Sex is not food. Can Dangote last 2 minutes?"

Yes, they're right, but the day their women will cheat because of their drug abuse or poor bedroom performances will be the day they'll know they were wrong.

I'm not greedy, so I'll teach you all I know until you become a pro. Trust me.

Typing...

If you can't làst long and your problem is handling your PE, then download this great and expensive book called Lasticle Intro for free. The content inside will change your life. www.wetclef.com/topic557.html

So, when I finally get married in some months or years to come, I'll no longer post things like this. Now that I'm still single, take advantage of my openness and read these books.

For the ladies, don't come close to me because I'm a heartbreaker and I'm always honest and truthful.

1 Share

Re: FAT DICK: To Marry Dey Hungry Me. See Inside [PICTURE] by zinnydan(f): 7:30am On Sep 13, 2018
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: FAT DICK: To Marry Dey Hungry Me. See Inside [PICTURE] by Gr8lex(m): 7:32am On Sep 13, 2018
OK
Re: FAT DICK: To Marry Dey Hungry Me. See Inside [PICTURE] by TheDAVIDOFuckG(f): 8:01am On Sep 13, 2018
Manmen
Re: FAT DICK: To Marry Dey Hungry Me. See Inside [PICTURE] by bizzy500: 8:07am On Sep 13, 2018
who get time for marriage, when there is money to chase

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FAT DICK: To Marry Dey Hungry Me. See Inside [PICTURE] by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 13, 2018
waiting.

Typing......
Re: FAT DICK: To Marry Dey Hungry Me. See Inside [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:07am On Sep 13, 2018
bizzy500:
who get time for marriage, when there is money to chase
Don't chase money. Do things that'll make money chase you so you can have time for your wife and kids when you finally get married. As you see me so, I no dey chase money. I put things in place and in turn, money chases me. That's the way forward. Any man who doesn't do this will become a slave for money.

4 Likes

Re: FAT DICK: To Marry Dey Hungry Me. See Inside [PICTURE] by franklingud(m): 10:09am On Sep 13, 2018
Jelqing exercise = masturbation
Re: FAT DICK: To Marry Dey Hungry Me. See Inside [PICTURE] by dreamwords: 10:11am On Sep 13, 2018
iLegendd:

To marry dey hungry me. I want this fat dick to belong to just one special woman. I don't know who that special women will be.

She better be a nymphö because I can't marry a 10 minutes girl. To me, I don't just enjoy sex, but the process that leads to sex.

This is to say, long teasing, long forèplay, long romantic love making, and long marathon bad boy pounding.

Typing...
sex starved teen, na because of sex u wan marry, when u will finally see sex you will run,,na u go tire

5 Likes

Re: FAT DICK: To Marry Dey Hungry Me. See Inside [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:13am On Sep 13, 2018
franklingud:
Jelqing exercise = masturbation
That's why most of you can't last long in bed. It's an exercise, but it's sad to see some men turn it to masturbation. Self-control is key in life.
Re: FAT DICK: To Marry Dey Hungry Me. See Inside [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:14am On Sep 13, 2018
dreamwords:

sex starved teen, na because of sex u wan marry, when u will finally see sex you will run,,na u go tire
Okay, grandpa.
Re: FAT DICK: To Marry Dey Hungry Me. See Inside [PICTURE] by bizzy500: 10:26am On Sep 13, 2018
iLegendd:
Don't chase money. Do things that'll make money chase you so you can have time for your wife and kids when you finally get married. As you see me so, I no dey chase money. I put things in place and in turn, money chases me. That's the way forward. Any man who doesn't do this will become a slave for money.
lol money is chasing you? are you Dangote?where is you Lamborghini....I will rather have a baby mama than be into marriage

1 Like

Re: FAT DICK: To Marry Dey Hungry Me. See Inside [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:45am On Sep 13, 2018
bizzy500:
lol money is chasing you? are you Dangote?where is you Lamborghini....I will rather have a baby mama than be into marriage
I think you went through a tough heartbreak and this has made you to harden your heart. Son, soften it and peace will come. Trust me.
Re: FAT DICK: To Marry Dey Hungry Me. See Inside [PICTURE] by Eberechi24(f): 12:13pm On Sep 13, 2018
iLegendd:
I think you went through a tough heartbreak and this has made you to harden your heart. Son, soften it and peace will come. Trust me.
don't mind those men attacking you, they are to blind to learn. trust me, majority nairaland men want to learn, look at number of viewers on your thread.

1 Like

Re: FAT DICK: To Marry Dey Hungry Me. See Inside [PICTURE] by bizzy500: 12:22pm On Sep 13, 2018
iLegendd:
lol don't make me laff you don't even know me... heartbreak? nah wish I have a heart a girl can break sorry dude you got the wrong guy

1 Like

Re: FAT DICK: To Marry Dey Hungry Me. See Inside [PICTURE] by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 13, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: FAT DICK: To Marry Dey Hungry Me. See Inside [PICTURE] by SarcasticGenius(m): 2:55pm On Sep 13, 2018
One day, if we wait long enough, OP will finally have sense.

[img]https://i./qH.gif[/img]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAT DICK: To Marry Dey Hungry Me. See Inside [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:41pm On Sep 13, 2018
Eberechi24:

don't mind those men attacking you, they are to blind to learn. trust me, majority nairaland men want to learn, look at number of viewers on your thread.
It's their job. Mine is to create contents to help men in their relationship.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nigerian Man Calls Out His Mom To Come Rescue Him From A Big Ass Lady / Weird Sea Creatures (Jelly Fish That Looks Like A Woman's Vagina) [Pictures] / "Your Juju Too Strong": Reactions As Nigerian Man Show Off His Oyinbo Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.