Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model (33624 Views)

Hanks Anuku Dances With Zubby Michael (Photos & Video) / Meet Royalkennessy Cornelius Michaell, Cee-C & Model In Romantic Photoshoot / Precious Mumy: Meet Gorgeous Nigerian Model (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model by Bamidey: 11:05am On Oct 02, 2018
zinnydan:
how
Your boobs is pumping out! tongue
Re: Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model by shizzleStar: 11:13am On Oct 02, 2018
latonyn:

You better say what's on your mind
cheesy she go dey pretend now

/\
Ah no tell you see cheesy
Re: Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model by BillgatesMaigad(m): 11:14am On Oct 02, 2018
Check his Shoe size
6"......King Size
That's how you know a guy which A huge Long d.ick

Lord I thank you for my Shoe Size
Re: Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model by crunchyg: 11:16am On Oct 02, 2018
AverageAnnie:
where's the hotness Team slim and strong men jor
Girl wey sabi, you get better eye

1 Like

Re: Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model by crunchyg: 11:19am On Oct 02, 2018
Bpearl1:
shocked

See better pikin!

NwaAmaikpe come see hot bobo. No be like you wey you fat link fanta. Lol.

Thanks to the Mod that sent you on exile, (cos you are 'osu' ) that made you shed weight due to constant beans and garri for 3 month.

Back to the matter, wetin concern me with Cee-c and the person she snapped with. Should I fry air?
Wetin Nwamikpe do you for here now, nawao
Re: Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model by BillgatesMaigad(m): 11:19am On Oct 02, 2018
zinnydan:
Awwww
Shebi you like your guy tall, light skinned and cute?

Park here.
Re: Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model by opatzy(m): 11:20am On Oct 02, 2018
we refer to this guy as our macho man back then at lagos camp(this year 2018)....simply put ''He is serving his fathers land presently''
Re: Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model by lonelydora: 11:26am On Oct 02, 2018
tstx:
LADIES.... MATERIAL DON ARRIVE

Material fo
Re: Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model by lonelydora: 11:26am On Oct 02, 2018
tstx:

Material for?
Re: Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model by Ebrojim(m): 11:30am On Oct 02, 2018
tstx:
Abi na. Slay king dem
Re: Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:36am On Oct 02, 2018
oh i luv him, i wish he is lying on top of me ryt nw!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model by Jlow2: 11:40am On Oct 02, 2018
Even queen of forehead rihanna go fear dis one, wat ppl say or tink abt u dint define ur destiny,

1 Like

Re: Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model by CheedyJ(m): 11:46am On Oct 02, 2018
[quote author=AverageAnnie post=71713577]where's the hotness Team slim and strong men jor[/quote
I'm slim & very strong ooo..where can we meet beautiful soul...]
Re: Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model by CheedyJ(m): 11:48am On Oct 02, 2018
Bluezy13:
Putting on a shirt without an inner wear (eg, white singlet) is a turn off for me.

Wonder how guys feel comfortable in it.
I see such dressing as being irresponsible.
Is it ur comfort?.. We all av our different styles bro,anyways, I also wear singlet sha but some don't like it,different strokes 4 diff folks ..
Re: Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model by CheedyJ(m): 11:51am On Oct 02, 2018
Bpearl1:
shocked

See better pikin!

NwaAmaikpe come see hot bobo. No be like you wey you fat link fanta. Lol.

Thanks to the Mod that sent you on exile, (cos you are 'osu' ) that made you shed weight due to constant beans and garri for 3 month.

Back to the matter, wetin concern me with Cee-c and the person she snapped with. Should I fry air?
Why do I feel u are inluv wit Nwaamaikpe..

2 Likes

Re: Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 02, 2018
The guy has plenty thirsty bitchez crawling over his page
Re: Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model by 2kris(m): 12:22pm On Oct 02, 2018
Babyforever:
An excuse for a failed body
I know one jealousy will mention gay
Re: Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 12:36pm On Oct 02, 2018
Now some girls will be so confused as to whether is money or fine boy dey wan chop. You can't always have it all. Niggers like this guy don't pay. They prefer being toyboys to some sugar mummy.
Re: Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model by Slimlord(m): 12:57pm On Oct 02, 2018
Bluezy13:
Putting on a shirt without an inner wear (eg, white singlet) is a turn off for me.

Your problem though
I actually feel sexy without it
Re: Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:13pm On Oct 02, 2018
BANGED!
Re: Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model by Twoclans(f): 1:17pm On Oct 02, 2018
This guy has that body that screams touch me undecided

Abeg let me leave this one for those beard gang babes tongue

1 Like

Re: Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 02, 2018
Bluezy13:

See as this one just used his mouth to admit he is gay. How can something about your fellow guys turn you on and off? *spits*

Don't bother quoting back cos I don't check my mentions

2 Likes

Re: Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model by vindisick: 1:27pm On Oct 02, 2018
[quote author=NwanyiAwkaetiti post=71713550]Such a local name though.Cornelius

Now this is the perfect male specimen... kiss kiss kiss[/quote

Which village in awkaetiti are you from?
Re: Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model by deepsuk(f): 2:18pm On Oct 02, 2018
fine boy but he should shave really
Re: Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 02, 2018
[quote author=vindisick post=71718073][/quote]The last one.
Re: Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 02, 2018
gist2000:
See as this one just used his mouth to admit he is gay. How can something about your fellow guys turn you on and off? *spits*

Don't bother quoting back cos I don't check my mentions
Buhhaaahhhaaaa. U should b a detective.

1 Like

Re: Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 02, 2018
Slimlord:

Your problem though
I actually feel sexy without it
So men feel sexy? Nawaooo
Re: Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model by nonix22(m): 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2018
Bad man
sirusX:
Mabe na packaging...ladies choose wisely
Re: Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 02, 2018
Bluezy13:

I hate wearing singlet cause of inconvenience, am not irresponsible
Re: Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model by jessikoholic: 3:48pm On Oct 02, 2018
sirusX:
Mabe na packaging...ladies choose wisely
A woman
Re: Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model by Bluezy13(m): 3:55pm On Oct 02, 2018
legitimatefrank1:
I hate wearing singlet cause of inconvenience, am not irresponsible

You are irresponsible to me.
Re: Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model by Bluezy13(m): 3:58pm On Oct 02, 2018
gist2000:

I'm gay.
You're irresponsible.

Deal with it!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chioma Reveals The Love She Is Getting On Behalf Of Davido Is Overwhelming / Desmond Elliot On The Set Of 'Single Ladies' [PICS] / Actress Juliet Ibrahim Flaunts Curves In Beautiful Blue Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.