Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model (33634 Views)

Hanks Anuku Dances With Zubby Michael (Photos & Video) / Meet Royalkennessy Cornelius Michaell, Cee-C & Model In Romantic Photoshoot / Precious Mumy: Meet Gorgeous Nigerian Model (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model by Bluezy13(m): 4:00pm On Oct 02, 2018
Slimlord:
Your problem though I actually feel sexy without it
Re: Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model by Diamond23(f): 4:01pm On Oct 02, 2018
Was it because of him, she denied dating Leo..... grin
Re: Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model by Bluezy13(m): 4:02pm On Oct 02, 2018
CheedyJ:

Is it ur comfort?.. We all av our different styles bro,anyways, I also wear singlet sha but some don't like it,different strokes 4 diff folks ..

Why tell me you wear singlet also, since it is not my comfort
Re: Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model by CheedyJ(m): 4:17pm On Oct 02, 2018
Bluezy13:

Why tell me you wear singlet also, since it is not my comfort
Speaking for those DAT don't wear I guess...
Re: Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model by Bluezy13(m): 4:21pm On Oct 02, 2018
CheedyJ:
Speaking for those DAT don't wear I guess...
I guess too.
Re: Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model by Slimlord(m): 7:13pm On Oct 02, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
So men feel sexy? Nawaooo
Sexy is not confined to any sex.. It's for both
Re: Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model by frozen70(f): 10:16pm On Oct 02, 2018
Let him be hot, when he gets to the bedroom he will be cold
Re: Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model by yourstruly123(m): 10:17pm On Oct 02, 2018
Bpearl1:
shocked

See better pikin!

NwaAmaikpe come see hot bobo. No be like you wey you fat link fanta. Lol.

Thanks to the Mod that sent you on exile, (cos you are 'osu' ) that made you shed weight due to constant beans and garri for 3 month.

Back to the matter, wetin concern me with Cee-c and the person she snapped with. Should I fry air?
Monkey
Re: Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model by meobizy(f): 5:37am On Oct 07, 2018
Meh. I am not impressed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Walks The Runway At New York Fashion Week (NYFW) / Actress Mercy Aigbe Gentry Looks Fabulous In Striped Dashiki (photos) / Fan Gifts P'Square Artwork Of Their Childhood Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.