Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

am new here pls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / am new here pls (2082 Views)

I Am New Here / new here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

am new here pls by olufalaye: 8:13am On Sep 13, 2018
So. Sick and broke to even visit an hospital
Re: am new here pls by Exwizard: 8:17am On Sep 13, 2018
I understand your pains but let me tell you, those who won't help will come for your head now, if u can post the information u claim will help confirm this online now else nobody will believe you.....

1 Like

Re: am new here pls by olufalaye: 8:19am On Sep 13, 2018
Exwizard:
I understand your pains but let me tell you, those who won't help will come for your head now, if u can post the information u claim will help confirm this online now else nobody will believe you.....

Sir yes I understand clearly sir, OK I will post a screenshot of my login portal to see.
Am. Really depressed and fed up this all I've got to survive.
Re: am new here pls by Exwizard: 8:21am On Sep 13, 2018
olufalaye:

Sir yes I understand clearly sir, OK I will post a screenshot of my login portal to see.
Am. Really depressed and fed up this all I've got to survive.
Which school pls
Re: am new here pls by olufalaye: 8:23am On Sep 13, 2018
Exwizard:
Which school pls
Moshood Abiola Polytechnics Ogun state
Re: am new here pls by anibabes007(m): 8:25am On Sep 13, 2018
olufalaye:
Pls I will make this brief, am student of estate management, I recently loose my part time job due to expiration of contract.
My only concern is that I needed to pay my tuition fee for my final semester, which is 80.300 naira.
I have a pay later app am running to borrow to sustain when I was working, I think I can borrow up to 25k there now, all I needed is 55k to complete this tuition fee.
Pls help me don't let me loose all I've suffered for 5 years just because of this last payment, I only have till Monday.
Pls I have no parent. so that's never an option for me.

All necessary information is with me to confirm this claim. I can even send my school login details to whoever is willing to help me

My account details is on my profile and contact.
Thanks
Pls save my life.

Send me that your school login details let me confirm, I know much about the school

This my contact, send it as text for privacy sake
Re: am new here pls by Exwizard: 8:27am On Sep 13, 2018
anibabes007:

Send me that your school login details let me confirm, I know much about the school

081. 4361. 2534
That's a better idea, pls do let know if his claims were real.

I hate to see student suffer like this, but what can I do when I myself have a lot to battle.
Our government have failed us
Re: am new here pls by olufalaye: 8:31am On Sep 13, 2018
anibabes007:

081. 4361. 2534
I've sent the details to your number Ma

U can post a screenshot u login cos I have issue posting the pictures here don't know y
Re: am new here pls by anibabes007(m): 8:39am On Sep 13, 2018
Exwizard:

That's a better idea, pls do let know if his claims were real.

I hate to see student suffer like this, but what can I do when I myself have a lot to battle.
Our government have failed us

I just login on the school site with the details he sent me, I think he's saying the truth, he truly need help.. I pray good people of this forum comes to your help

Below is a screenshot of what I viewed

1 Share

Re: am new here pls by Exwizard: 8:47am On Sep 13, 2018
anibabes007:

I just login on the school site with the details he sent me, I think he's saying the truth, he truly need help.. I pray good people of this forum comes to your help

Thanks for the confirmation, bad people have spoiled the good ones that's why people like op may not be believed if not for your confirmation.
I pray someone come to his rescue soon
Re: am new here pls by anibabes007(m): 8:50am On Sep 13, 2018
Exwizard:

Thanks for the confirmation, bad people have spoiled the good ones that's why people like op may not be believed if not for your confirmation.
I pray someone come to his rescue soon

Am also a student I have no issue helping in such situation
Re: am new here pls by TundeBricklayer: 8:54am On Sep 13, 2018
anibabes007:

Same person with different monikers grin cheesy cheesy

Social almajiri in west is real grin grin

8 Likes

Re: am new here pls by anibabes007(m): 9:01am On Sep 13, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Like usual they have come again. Who's this one self
Re: am new here pls by Exwizard: 9:03am On Sep 13, 2018
anibabes007:

Like usual they have come again. Who's this one self

Chill I think he attacked base on the new account used. We all have different mind set
Re: am new here pls by darlingtonNYIG(m): 9:04am On Sep 13, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

The person that requested for money registered on the 9th of September 2018 while the person that confirmed it registered on the 13th of September. These people think we are fools. I actually wanted to help but is obvious that fraud is is what it stands for.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: am new here pls by denko(m): 9:07am On Sep 13, 2018
You are asking for help and hiding information what are you ashamed of
anibabes007:

Re: am new here pls by anibabes007(m): 9:10am On Sep 13, 2018
Exwizard:

Chill I think he attacked base on the new account used. We all have different mind set
Useless people are the one always quick to be paranoid, I had to open an account just dis morning, I've been operating as a guess for months now since my previous account was banned many years ago.

He should argue with his phone if he likes his moniker said it all.

An for OP I promised 5k before Sunday good day
Re: am new here pls by anibabes007(m): 9:13am On Sep 13, 2018
denko:
You are asking for help and hiding information what are you ashamed of

Not me biko quote the op, I removed it to protect his privacy. Thanks
Re: am new here pls by Exwizard: 9:14am On Sep 13, 2018
darlingtonNYIG:
The person that requested for money registered on the 9th of September 2018 while the person that confirmed it registered on the 13th of September. These people think we are fools. I actually wanted to help but is obvious that fraud is is what it stands for.

Taught as much before
Re: am new here pls by olufalaye: 9:18am On Sep 13, 2018
darlingtonNYIG:
You can drop your contact or mail address let me forward my login details with the school link and see for yourself. What actually notice is pure coincidence. Thanks
Pls other person will to confirm should pls quote me

I need help
Re: am new here pls by Exwizard: 9:21am On Sep 13, 2018
olufalaye:

You can drop your contact or mail address let me forward my login details with the school link and see for yourself. What actually notice is pure coincidence. Thanks
Pls other person will to confirm should pls quote me

I need help
Pls send it to my contact
Re: am new here pls by olufalaye: 9:24am On Sep 13, 2018
Exwizard:
Pls send it to my contact
Sent sir
Re: am new here pls by Exwizard: 9:32am On Sep 13, 2018
Pls fellow nairalanders, instead of castigating or pointing fingers at a minor who needs help let try and make necessary confirmations.

The young man just sent me the school's details now and I've also made my confirmation of his claim. He seems to need help.
He can't just keep sending details to just anybody, one or two is enough to confirm this.
Well another person can confirm though or if he permit I can post pictures.
Though I have nothing to offer but I was really following this post from the inception. And to the other moniker that was accused earlier I say sorry it's a misunderstanding.

Thanks
@op God will send you the required helper
Re: am new here pls by anibabes007(m): 9:55am On Sep 13, 2018
Thanks. For making the clarification. That's how people thinks now till someone suffered depression.
Re: am new here pls by TundeBricklayer: 10:05am On Sep 13, 2018
anibabes007:

Thanks. For making the clarification. That's how people thinks now till someone suffered depression.
Overgrown baby stop fooling yourself with different monikers, go get a job grin grin

This your trap na rat en go catch grin grin

5 Likes

Re: am new here pls by EzeOnyembo: 10:27am On Sep 13, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Overgrown baby stop fooling yourself with different monikers, go get a job grin grin

This your trap na rat en go catch grin grin

Tunde you this bricklayer man grin Why you come the spoil the guy market na cheesy

4 Likes

Re: am new here pls by EmirAbj: 10:53am On Sep 13, 2018
Who Is That Scammer, F-SARS Is Here I Gat To Arrest Am undecided
Re: am new here pls by EmirAbj: 10:55am On Sep 13, 2018
undecided
Re: am new here pls by ElDaIllest(m): 11:07am On Sep 13, 2018
I have a similar issue so I dropped out of school and as painful as it sounds I’m in my finals. No money, I dey plan enter Lagos go hustle, just looking for a host. I’m ready to hustle o.
Re: am new here pls by olufalaye: 11:53am On Sep 13, 2018
ElDaIllest:
I have a similar issue so I dropped out of school and as painful as it sounds I’m in my finals. No money, I dey plan enter Lagos go hustle, just looking for a host. I’m ready to hustle o.
Only God knows about everybody struggles bro. There are good times I've also helped online
Re: am new here pls by Victornezzar: 11:56am On Sep 13, 2018
Hmmm

3 people operating one account

Why always school
Re: am new here pls by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 13, 2018
I want to advise you for supposing you do not get help on here for this? Do you know you can actually defer this final semester, do menial jobs, save your school fess from your wages and use the rest (of the wages) in learning a skill? This skill can keep you going for the next one year (even beyond) while you wait for the semester to come up again? On this Nairaland I saw a job that pays 15K every two weeks. It is paltry, I know, I only used it to make a point , but, there are available menial jobs that could pay more.

I believe in helping people, and usually try to but honestly this is not a do or die matter at all. You are alive and well and without kids, a starter to life, basically- a potential leader and asset in other words. You are a man and life can be about manning or womanning up. There is more (and truer, arguably better ) education beyond that university degree (polythectic equivalent) you are getting, trust me. That life skill you will gain in getting cheaply employed and paid, saving the 80K and/or learning a skill is also an education. The pride in hustling your way and not begging for your education, the patience while waiting for the semester to return, the diligence and resourcefulness with which you search for a job? Trust me these will all contribute to make you a better (more truly educated) man. You will have a story to inspire many people with too. Of course you can always go back and finish your degree, on your own terms, like a boss.
You may even dedicatie ten percent of your savings from "menialling" to sports betting while doing this saving, you might hit gold shocked cool. But this is a huuge risk, better to ignore this bit!
Of course somone can also help you out straight up! Also great, just motivating you to not see inability to pay for a semester as a crippling thing.
Good luck!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: Yoruba Deserves 2023 Presidency, Igbo Are Not Serious – Amaechi. / Nigeria Have Witnessed Another Fraudulent Election – Nnamdi Kanu / 7 Things South Africa Has Lost Due To Xenophobic Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.