Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,555 members, 7,861,632 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:55 PM

am new here pls - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / am new here pls (2103 Views)

I Am New Here / new here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: am new here pls by olufalaye: 12:36pm On Sep 13, 2018
merahki:
I want to advise you for supposing you do not get help on here for this? Do you know you can actually defer this final semester, do menial jobs, save your school fess from your wages and use the rest (of the wages) in learning a skill? This skill can keep you going for the next one year (even beyond) while you wait for the semester to come up again? On this Nairaland I saw a job that pays 15K every two weeks. It is paltry, I know, I only used it to make a point , but, there are available menial jobs that could pay more.

I believe in helping people, and usually try to but honestly this is not a do or die matter at all. You are alive and well and without kids, a starter to life, basically- a potential leader and asset in other words. You are a man and life can be about manning or womanning up. There is more (and truer, arguably better ) education beyond that university degree (polythectic equivalent) you are getting, trust me. That life skill you will gain in getting cheaply employed and paid, saving the 80K and/or learning a skill is also an education. The pride in hustling your way and not begging for your education, the patience while waiting for the semester to return, the diligence and resourcefulness with which you search for a job? Trust me these will all contribute to make you a better (more truly educated) man. You will have a story to inspire many people with too. Of course you can always go back and finish your degree, on your own terms, like a boss.
You may even dedicatie ten percent of your savings from "menialling" to sports betting while doing this saving, you might hit gold shocked cool. But this is a huuge risk, better to ignore this bit!
Of course somone can also help you out straight up! Also great, just motivating you to not see inability to pay for a semester as a crippling thing.
Good luck!

Thanks for this advice sir, I know about the defer of semester though, the issue here is I've survived first semester already, it's only remain 4months for me to finish.
And again I was suppose to finish schooling last year due to financial Incapability i had to do a 2years I.T just to gather money even when I came out with good grades.
More reason I don't want to lose it now is, my part time contact job (night guard) will be available back by November. So all I need is just to maintain for 2months, not that I also really wish to keep depending on others like this.

Thanks once again.
Re: am new here pls by CheapDataGuy: 4:52pm On Sep 14, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Same person with different monikers grin cheesy cheesy

Social almajiri in west is real grin grin

God bless u.
I pity those wey go fall for dat guy cheap scam Sha. Both accounts were registered almost the same time.
Re: am new here pls by Mandyoluchi(m): 5:25pm On Sep 14, 2018
I rode bike at school from my year one till final year. I never depended on no one But God. So bro double your hustle
Re: am new here pls by Amiee99(f): 6:38am On Sep 15, 2018
pls if you know any orphan in any public university who is at the verge of dropping out because of financial difficulties, tell such person to send his or her mail to: a2foundation@yahoo.com.
Spread this message to other groups so that others may benefit.
Sharing is caring

1 Like

Re: am new here pls by MexxIT(m): 8:29am On Sep 15, 2018
Dis guy is a scammer... D mere fact dat he can't seem to get his story straight is clear evidence of dat... He first claimed he was in an accident nd den lost his part time job... And den he removed d accident part eventually nd claimed he lost his part time job and can't pay and now his new story is dat he can borrow from his work place and needs to compliment his lendings

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Outpaced Atiku In 17 Out Of 44 Councils Declared By INEC In Kano / Atiku Responds To The Naming Of A Nigerian Politician As Minister In Canada / Thief Stripped Unclad After Being Caught Stealing Jeans In A Boutique In Delta(p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.