Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? (24201 Views)

My Sister Has Lost Interest In Things Of The World. / How Old Were You When You Lost Your Father? / I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by xtervaganza(m): 11:54am On Sep 18, 2018
Laeroy:

Na wa oooo, exactly my own case, For me it's my husband, mom and brother (this happened a long time ago).
sorry about that.

Hope you feel better about it all now. People can turn out to be a bundle of disappointment

1 Like

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by Robynwelo1(f): 11:55am On Sep 18, 2018
I have lost interest in pop culture and celebrity affairs. I only follow Rihanna now, my fave for life wink

I have lost interest in watching music stations. Used to be an addict, now I'm only interested in new music from Rihanna.

I lost interest in hoping for better. Since I became atheist, I just take and see things the way they are.

I have lost interest in trying to please people, caring or smiling all the time. I want to do me.

I have lost interest in trying to prove a point. Just take it or leave it. I no longer care to be perfect, in fact I hate perfect.

3 Likes

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by KanwuliaExtra: 11:57am On Sep 18, 2018
Ahmeduana:

Love Machine ti takeover!!

Love machine ko!
Not interested either.
I am now at the spiritual phase of my life.
Anything in my bed must be QUALITY, not THRASH! kiss
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 18, 2018
I really enjoyed this thread. Thanks to everybody that contributed.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by bayocanny: 12:22pm On Sep 18, 2018
skarlett:

Yep
which country?
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by paix(m): 12:29pm On Sep 18, 2018
Please, don't remind me of the happenings in this country.
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by Chyksbae(f): 12:39pm On Sep 18, 2018
Food[color=#990000][/color]
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by sunnyphem(m): 12:40pm On Sep 18, 2018
bilif in Prophet and all kinds of religion.... I lost everytin I has due to fake msgs and trust. Only God I can't lose Interest In.
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by ostinz(m): 1:04pm On Sep 18, 2018
I lost interest in movies a long time ago.
then social media.
Got tired of 9ja politics and drama everywhere.
And then recently my girlfriend ruined our two and half year old relationship . . .
I loved her soo much
trusted her with everything and she failed me. .
seriously I think am done with love and relationship.
The passion is dying . .
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by daveP(m): 1:13pm On Sep 18, 2018
spencekat:
I lost interest in Facebook in 2014.
Wow.

I Kept discovering more proofs as each year pass. The Series, Person of Interest, further proved the monitoring theory via fbk.

Dunno if it's me, but the scrolling down from up to bottim to see what pics friend that can't be called friends put sucks to me. The pride gotten from having 5000 friends that can't help you rule the world like a general and his army all just proves the waste. Lol

1 Like

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by gr8gem(f): 1:39pm On Sep 18, 2018
HaileSelassie:
2018 has been a roller coaster year for me.. Got a job around Feb immediately after service.. Obviously oblivious of how office politics is played, I got booted out some four months later.

Only to discover that the girl I had built my dreams with was only leveraging on me and cheating all d time. Attended a record 15 interviews after being relived no show... Gosh!

I lost interest in life itself.. I lost interest in developing relationships, Backstabbing friends, selfish FAM, mom remarrying just a year after dads death, losing that family love I once enjoyed as a last born, mehn I slipped into depression...

I long lost interest in My dear Arsenal football club, getting to watch again after Emery's appointment. Lost interest in sex, lol my libido used to be up above d clouds, lost interest in my web development tutorials..

I had fixed q date to commit suicide sef, just hung on and finally opened up to my elder bro. Who admonished me not to give up!

D only thing safeguarding my sanity is working out.. Venting the frustrations on those iron bars.. I lost fat and built up muscles.

Well still haven't gotten a Job, the interviews keep coming had one on Friday, and another comes up on Wednesday, not giving up yet.. I might have Lost a great deal of my vibe, but I am getting back to my real self

Still got bouts of depression now and then, but I know it will be over soon.. Amen
I can relate, I'm sure you will overcome, you are stronger than you think. Fighting

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by olowobaba10: 1:40pm On Sep 18, 2018
WHY WOULD ANY LADY LIKE TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU WITH THIS YOUR MONIKA?
SmellingAnus:
Mine is sex... interest lost for over a YEAR now
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by Ahmeduana(m): 1:42pm On Sep 18, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Love machine ko!
Not interested either.
I am now at the spiritual phase of my life.
Anything in my bed must be QUALITY, not THRASH! kiss
You didn't grab the joke in my comment!
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by gr8gem(f): 1:42pm On Sep 18, 2018
I have lost interest in so many things in life, just hanging on cause the world don't want to see weak people, God help me

1 Like

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by KanwuliaExtra: 1:43pm On Sep 18, 2018
Ahmeduana:

You didn't grab the joke in my comment!

Not at all.
I am soooo out of touch.
Apologies. wink

1 Like

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by nkemdi89(f): 2:02pm On Sep 18, 2018
Lost interest in love, the men you think you love , will be engaged or married to someone else why they pretend and still come close to you, in as much I have succeeded in maintaining no sex in my relationship throughout out my life, I still feel used, because of other intimacies involved like kissing and romance. Don't know who to trust again. Making up my mind of exchanging my body for money at least I know I am getting money in exchange of the main deal, that fantasy I had of wedding night , I may likely give it up and get material things in return.
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by luminouz(m): 2:08pm On Sep 18, 2018
nkemdi89:
Lost interest in love, the men you think you love , will be engaged or married to someone else why they pretend and still come close to you, in as much I have succeeded in maintaining no sex in my relationship throughout out my life, I still feel used, because of other intimacies involved like kissing and romance. Don't know who to trust again. Making up my mind of exchanging my body for money at least I know I am getting money in exchange of the main deal, that fantasy I had of wedding night , I may likely give it up and get material things in return.
Awwwwwwwwwww....
U can trust me..I ain't married...no kids either...
Are u sure u weren't looking in d wrong places Or looking for money??
Who cares about ur virginity I care about ur heart!!!!

Lastly..can u pound yam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by toscolee(m): 2:54pm On Sep 18, 2018
cassyrooy:
You attend Gospel Pillars?
Yes...Lagos. You do?
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by nkemdi89(f): 5:19pm On Sep 18, 2018
luminouz:

Awwwwwwwwwww....
U can trust me..I ain't married...no kids either...
Are u sure u weren't looking in d wrong places Or looking for money??
Who cares about ur virginity I care about ur heart!!!!

Lastly..can u pound yam
Now its a joke.
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by luminouz(m): 5:22pm On Sep 18, 2018
nkemdi89:

Now its a joke.
I'm not joking jor
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by nkemdi89(f): 5:30pm On Sep 18, 2018
luminouz:

I'm not joking jor
Taking advantage of ones problem not cool.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by luminouz(m): 5:33pm On Sep 18, 2018
nkemdi89:

Taking advantage of ones problem not cool.
Baby..I swear...I wasn't making fun of u....
Have u forgotten we used to talk at a time online...on NL??
I meant what I said NA....it's just that I was a bit raw while talking about it!!!!
I know quite a lot about u too!!!
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by nkemdi89(f): 5:42pm On Sep 18, 2018
luminouz:

Baby..I swear...I wasn't making fun of u....
Have u forgotten we used to talk at a time online...on NL??
I meant what I said NA....it's just that I was a bit raw while talking about it!!!!
I know quite a lot about u too!!!
I don't know what to say.
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by spencekat(m): 5:56pm On Sep 18, 2018
nkemdi89:
Keep faith.
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by luminouz(m): 6:02pm On Sep 18, 2018
nkemdi89:

I don't know what to say.
Of course ur surprised!!
But we've been cool somehow way back..but we fell out!!
U weren't cool with my unemployed status!!! undecided
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by cassyrooy(m): 6:15pm On Sep 18, 2018
toscolee:

Yes...Lagos. You do?
Attended a few times in my school, also had friends who attends GP.
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by nkemdi89(f): 6:17pm On Sep 18, 2018
spencekat:
Keep faith.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by nkemdi89(f): 6:18pm On Sep 18, 2018
luminouz:

Of course ur surprised!!
But we've been cool somehow way back..but we fell out!!
U weren't cool with my unemployed status!!! undecided
Not me, maybe we are many.
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by luminouz(m): 6:21pm On Sep 18, 2018
nkemdi89:

Not me, maybe we are many.
Let's settle ish offline...
I've said enough ALREADY!!!
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by Uzee24: 7:10pm On Sep 18, 2018
Have never taken special interest in anything. Just living life in passing, cant seem to find the flame for anything. Sometimes life just seems bland.
I'm a loner!
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by Exoclassic: 7:14pm On Sep 18, 2018
anayolity:
Good morning Family!

What are those things you've lost interest in recently?
I will start with me; work, sex ,friends, humanity,trust.

feel free to add yours..
sex
Re: What Have You Lost Interest In Recently? by fubibemix: 7:33pm On Sep 18, 2018
ojotobiloba1:
Relationship, friends and good leadership...

MEET THE COUPLE THAT MET AND GOT ENGAGED AND NOW MARRIED ON THE PLATFORM OF LOVE (MATCHMAKING PLATFORM)

A big Congrats to OUR NEWEST COUPLE, David and Favour as they got Married few weekends ago!!

They met on this platform of love
They connected on this platform of love
They fell in love on this platform of love
The Bobo proposed on this platform of love
They got engaged on this platform of love
NOW, they are married on this platform of love

It is the PLATFORM OF LOVE matchmaking website baby!!!!!!

Love, Relationships, marriages are been consummated on this incredible PLATFORM OF LOVE

Are still a doubting Thomas? What are you waiting for??

You are 18+, not ready for marriage but need genuine true Love?
You are ready for Marriage and need a Soulmate?
You are a single parent and desire true love?
You are a widow or widower and sill believes in true love?

Everyone, anyone and 'all-one' that desire true, genuine, lasting love wherever you are across Nigeria, across Africa and as an Africans across the globe, is welcome here!

Ooooop, did i mention that we just launched something? A brand new community experience you sure gonna looooove all the way

Get started NOW! Get Connected NOW!! Get Into The 'ATMOSPHERE OF PLATFORM OF LOVE'!

IT IS ABSOLUTELY FREE TO SIGNUP, REGISTER AND BE A MEMBER....ABSOLUTELY FREE!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Many Units Of Electricity Goes For 1000 Naira. / Man Takes Permission From Wife To Go Out. Nigerians React / Ab Isong: Our Parents' Beds Lasted Longer Because They Were Missionaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.