Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Tinubu Endorses Ambode For Second Term - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Endorses Ambode For Second Term (4461 Views)

SKC Ogbonnia Dumps Tinubu, Endorses Peter Obi / Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term / Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Endorses Ambode For Second Term by Mc4larin: 2:46pm On Sep 13, 2018
Breaking News... He is my son and my governor in whom I'm well pleased.. AMBODE has done well so he deserves 2nd term.. Ashiwaju Bola Tinubu..

Kudos to PMB, PYO ,Rt Justice Oguntade and the Obas..

#Thank you Jagaban..

More details coming soon......

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Endorses Ambode For Second Term by abayole: 2:47pm On Sep 13, 2018
FTC.. congrat to him
Re: Tinubu Endorses Ambode For Second Term by Mc4larin: 2:49pm On Sep 13, 2018
This is good. Terms of reference has been renegotiated by both parties
Re: Tinubu Endorses Ambode For Second Term by gaby(m): 2:50pm On Sep 13, 2018
You had no choice, have dribbled yourself into throw-in and have now been made to appear truly de-mystifiable.

Ambode has got one over you. Try using the house against him and just see PDP take over Lagos from under your greedy grip.

Win-win for Ambode. Nothing to lose.

At the end, you'd be the highest loser.

He, who is down, needs fear no fall...

Everyone now understands and realizes you can be humbled. People will start rebelling soon and that will be an answer to the prayers of the oppressed poor.

Enjoy my siggy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Endorses Ambode For Second Term by KBDOT(m): 2:57pm On Sep 13, 2018
Why you come dey parabolat before.

To unlock and flash your phone at affordable price
Contact me on 08032743068

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Endorses Ambode For Second Term by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 13, 2018
Mc4larin:
This is good. Terms of reference has been renegotiated by both parties
Re: Tinubu Endorses Ambode For Second Term by seunmsg(m): 3:06pm On Sep 13, 2018
Tinubu never really had issues with Ambode. Party leaders in Lagos are ones who have issues with the governor and Tinubu can't just wave them aside. They have achieved their aim and the governor has learnt his lessons. You don't joke with your party leaders in our kind of democracy.

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu Endorses Ambode For Second Term by Kingosytex(m): 3:09pm On Sep 13, 2018
the greedy old man thought he was wise, any wrong move from him would have liberated lagos from the firm grip of his dictatorship. ambode has won.

SCORES UPDATE: TINUBU 0-1 AMBODE

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Endorses Ambode For Second Term by Shehunoshewhat: 3:11pm On Sep 13, 2018
Hahaha
Tinubu has been humbled.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Endorses Ambode For Second Term by capatainrambo: 3:12pm On Sep 13, 2018
just to save face.

it would have been the name of the drug lord. rubbish.

zombies. stay off.
Re: Tinubu Endorses Ambode For Second Term by Shehunoshewhat: 3:12pm On Sep 13, 2018
seunmsg:
Tinubu never really had issues with Ambode. Party leaders in Lagos are ones who have issues with the governor and Tinubu can't just wave them aside. They have achieved their aim and the governor has learnt his lessons. You don't joke with your party leaders in our kind of democracy.

Forget it.
Ambode has come out tops on this one.
He is on his way to independence courtesy of Abuja forces.
Re: Tinubu Endorses Ambode For Second Term by fyneguy: 3:13pm On Sep 13, 2018
gaby:
You had no choice, have dribbled yourself into throw-in and you have now been made to appear truly de-mystifiable.

Ambode has got one over you. Try using the house against him and just see PDP take over Lagos from under your greedy grip.

Everyone now understands and realizes you can be humbled. People will start rebelling soon and that will be an answer to the prayers of the oppressed poor.

Enjoy my siggy

lol you are pained!

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Endorses Ambode For Second Term by seunmsg(m): 3:19pm On Sep 13, 2018
Shehunoshewhat:

Forget it.

You obviously don't know what you are talking about.

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Endorses Ambode For Second Term by gaby(m): 3:21pm On Sep 13, 2018
fyneguy:

lol you are pained!

Yes oo, very pained...

I wished he'd continue with his usual antics of imposition and see himself disgraced.

Would have been happy to see my state of birth freed from his controlling pockets.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Endorses Ambode For Second Term by Shehunoshewhat: 3:22pm On Sep 13, 2018
seunmsg:

You obviously don't know what you are talking about.

Tinubu your lord has been humbled. Deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Endorses Ambode For Second Term by Auladimeji(m): 3:24pm On Sep 13, 2018
Kingosytex:
the greedy old man thought he was wise, any wrong move from him would have liberated lagos from the firm grip of his dictatorship. ambode has won.

Ko werey lo

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Endorses Ambode For Second Term by Mc4larin: 4:32pm On Sep 13, 2018
Shehunoshewhat:

Forget it.

Continue deceiving yourself. The man begged and his wife was weeping begging for mercy. All these baby political analysts

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Endorses Ambode For Second Term by Shehunoshewhat: 4:35pm On Sep 13, 2018
Mc4larin:

Continue deceiving yourself. The man begged and his wife was weeping begging for mercy. All these baby political analysts

Are you a kid Your post is so childish.
Even if he begged, it was ceremonial. Tinubu had no choice.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Endorses Ambode For Second Term by wallex1983(m): 4:46pm On Sep 13, 2018
Mission accomplished!

The objective of all the drama from the outset is to cut Ambode to size. And that has been achieved.

Ambode now understands that he must not try to put any structure in place, other than that which has been lain.

Politics is all about brain.
Re: Tinubu Endorses Ambode For Second Term by blackfase(m): 5:00pm On Sep 13, 2018
Guy man mustve gone to dobale....sick sick country and inhabitants
Re: Tinubu Endorses Ambode For Second Term by farem: 5:22pm On Sep 13, 2018
Kingosytex:

Who take this kain thing do you?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Endorses Ambode For Second Term by bankyblue(m): 6:56pm On Sep 13, 2018
Mc4larin:
Breaking News... He is my son and my governor in whom I'm well pleased.. AMBODE has done well so he deserves 2nd term.. Ashiwaju Bola Tinubu..

#Thank you Jagaban..

And the dust is down.....we can now move to another topic.....
Lalasticlala, what is happing? I never see sanke for sometime o?
Re: Tinubu Endorses Ambode For Second Term by bankyblue(m): 6:57pm On Sep 13, 2018
Mc4larin:

#Thank you Jagaban..

Re: Tinubu Endorses Ambode For Second Term by YorubaAssasin: 7:05pm On Sep 13, 2018
grin

Re: Tinubu Endorses Ambode For Second Term by candygist: 8:06pm On Sep 13, 2018
gaby:
You had no choice, have dribbled yourself into throw-in and have now been made to appear truly de-mystifiable.

Enjoy my siggy

Ipop youths be expecting beef. No room for PDP here in Lagos. Take pdp to your state

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Endorses Ambode For Second Term by davodyguy: 8:08pm On Sep 13, 2018
Mc4larin:

#Thank you Jagaban..

saw it on Facebook, but what's the source? Another propaganda?
Re: Tinubu Endorses Ambode For Second Term by gaby(m): 8:11pm On Sep 13, 2018
candygist:

Ipop youths the expecting beef. No room for PDD here in Lagos. Take pdp to your state

To this monkey, Nigeria exists only between Yoruba and Igbo...olodo

enjoy my siggy olodo
Re: Tinubu Endorses Ambode For Second Term by jayson87: 8:15pm On Sep 13, 2018
Ambode should better show this Tinubu of a guy in his 2nd term in office
Re: Tinubu Endorses Ambode For Second Term by candygist: 8:18pm On Sep 13, 2018
gaby:

To this monkey, Nigeria exists only between Yoruba and Igbo...olodo

enjoy my siggy olodo

When last did the so called igbo man rulled over Nigeria . Senior olodo

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Endorses Ambode For Second Term by gaby(m): 8:20pm On Sep 13, 2018
candygist:

When last did the so called igbo man[b] rolled[/b] over Nigeria . Senior olodo

Oponu radarada...

Eleri ibu...ode buruku
Re: Tinubu Endorses Ambode For Second Term by tunosa: 8:46pm On Sep 13, 2018
Payment Made Easy: Get Payment Via Credit/Debit Cards Integration On Your Website

Africa has millions of payments every day, but very few happen online. In Nigeria, just about 1% of transactions happen online. There are many barriers businesses had to face to accept payments and that’s but with Payment Gateway integrated on your business website, you simplify the previously difficult customer payment experience

Why don't you contact us now and turn your website into a Shopping destination?

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Locked Down Kaduna To Day, Abeg Shift For Atiku And Ashiru (photos) / BREAKING: Police Storm Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer House, Four Killed / Buhari Summons Makinde, Fayemi, Other South West Governors Over ‘amotekun’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.