Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,418 members, 7,861,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:56 AM

What Is The Diff Btw Love You And Love Ya ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Diff Btw Love You And Love Ya ? (338 Views)

Nairaland Old Commentary Are Gold (diff. Btw Good Comments & Toxic Comments) / How Do One Distinguish Btw Love And Infatuation / Ladies Btw A Dark Skinned Guy And A Fair Skinned Guy, Which Is Sexier ( See Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Diff Btw Love You And Love Ya ? by Yusuf54: 4:02pm On Sep 13, 2018
Over to You fellow Nairalanders
Re: What Is The Diff Btw Love You And Love Ya ? by sirusX(m): 4:05pm On Sep 13, 2018
Love you... A word used to decieve as it doesn't say "I love you" (as if it makes a difference)

Love ya.... e don be for you, as e no relate in any way

Re: What Is The Diff Btw Love You And Love Ya ? by AlexCk: 4:21pm On Sep 13, 2018
Differences

Love you.
i) 7 letters
ii) ends with 'o & u' after the 'y'
iii) has 4vowels, with 'e', 'u' and 'o'(repeating twice)

Love ya.
i) 6letters
ii) ends with 'a' after the 'y'
iii) apparently has 3vowels: 'o' 'e' & 'a'
Re: What Is The Diff Btw Love You And Love Ya ? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 13, 2018
One is intimate ( Love you)

The other is Casual (Love ya wink ) and is usually accompanied by a wink wink
Re: What Is The Diff Btw Love You And Love Ya ? by Sheuns(m): 4:42pm On Sep 13, 2018
They are both phrases. They don't have subjects.
Re: What Is The Diff Btw Love You And Love Ya ? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 13, 2018
First one is British the other is American undecided

(1) (Reply)

6 Signs That Shows He Wants You To Be His Girl / Question time / Will My Wifes Word Comes As Truth ? What Percentage It Happens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.