Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,507 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Unwanted Pregnancy, Is It God's Wish? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unwanted Pregnancy, Is It God's Wish? (920 Views)

Goron Tula And Pregnancy: Is Goron Tula Safe For A Pregnant Woman? / Stop Unwanted Pregnancy With Natural Herb / Who Bleeps Ladies With Unwanted Pregnancy During Conception? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unwanted Pregnancy, Is It God's Wish? by Cr7sBabe(f): 7:09pm On Sep 13, 2018
One common thing among we human is, whenever something happens to us, whether good or bad, we term it as God's wish. And that brings about this question...

An argument has been on among youths in my area, over a woman who insulted her fellow woman.

It happened that a secondary school lady in my area got impregnated by a mechanic in my area also. The mother of the lady who is not pleased with this gave her daughter serious beatings. Neighbors got aware, and people gathered at their house to rescue the lady from the mother.

During the course of advising the mother to take things easy. A woman said, "let's just see it as how God wishes"!!!!

The mother of the lady not taking this lightly at all fired back at the woman that, "God does only good this, and that this is not from God".

So, what do u think...
is it from God?
Re: Unwanted Pregnancy, Is It God's Wish? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 13, 2018
Religion is one of the reason we cannot grow in this nation. A man poured akamu inside the gal una dey bring god into the matter. There are over 7b pple on earth. Of which 99% are nobodies or will make any impact on life. God ko satan ni

2 Likes

Re: Unwanted Pregnancy, Is It God's Wish? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 13, 2018
It's simply ignorance at it's best because its 99% avoidable with protection. It's just that Nigerians are gullible. Brainwashed by religion and culture into accepting the product of our 'mistakes' as God wish.

4 Likes

Re: Unwanted Pregnancy, Is It God's Wish? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 13, 2018
One thing i knoW. God dosent make wishes. Nor is it his will for something bad to happen.. Nor will he interfare with a human action..getting pregnant is a natural phenomenon. Take this example of a guy using a codom, a rape victim and a barren woman.
Its not Gods will for the condom to break to make a lady pregnant.. Or for a lady to get raped but he dosent will it for the gal to be pregnant for a rapist.. In the case of the barren woman. Its not Gods will for a woman not to consieve..

4 Likes

Re: Unwanted Pregnancy, Is It God's Wish? by MrPlato(m): 7:55pm On Sep 13, 2018

Is It God's Will For You To Fvck out Of Marriage?

4 Likes

Re: Unwanted Pregnancy, Is It God's Wish? by Cr7sBabe(f): 8:21pm On Sep 13, 2018
MrPlato:

Is It God's Will For You To Fvck out Of Marriage?

Exactly what I'm thinking too....

but why do ppl have this general believe that whatever we face is just the way God wants it to be.....or let me say its from God.
Re: Unwanted Pregnancy, Is It God's Wish? by Tolax17: 8:25pm On Sep 13, 2018
Shey na God dey bleep the toto abi
You be unilorite n you dey ask this question ?
I will report your ass to the vc

1 Like

Re: Unwanted Pregnancy, Is It God's Wish? by MrPlato(m): 8:28pm On Sep 13, 2018
Cr7sBabe:

Exactly what I'm thinking too....

but why do ppl have this general believe that whatever we face is just the way God wants it to be.....or let me say its from God.

God Is Not In Control Of Our Will. We Are In Charge And In Full Control over Every Decision We Make... Its Not The Devil Either...

I Am Not Forced Into Sex, i Have Every Right To Choose To Put My Dick or Not...

3 Likes

Re: Unwanted Pregnancy, Is It God's Wish? by Headlesschicken(m): 8:36pm On Sep 13, 2018
undecided Everything this days seems to be God's wish n Godswill, someone dies from an accident n it's termed God's wish, y'all gotta learn how to take some responsibility for some of yah actions,every bad thing that happens to u, isn't always spiritual or from d village,some r actually d consequences of yuh actions...

1 Like

Re: Unwanted Pregnancy, Is It God's Wish? by Cr7sBabe(f): 9:53pm On Sep 13, 2018
Tolax17:
Shey na God dey bleep the toto abi You be unilorite n you dey ask this question ? I will report your ass to the vc
What does this have to do with my school
Re: Unwanted Pregnancy, Is It God's Wish? by Tolax17: 10:39pm On Sep 13, 2018
Cr7sBabe:

What does this have to do with my school
A dumb question. Very rhetorical
Re: Unwanted Pregnancy, Is It God's Wish? by Cr7sBabe(f): 11:00pm On Sep 13, 2018
Tolax17:
A dumb question. Very rhetorical
okay
Re: Unwanted Pregnancy, Is It God's Wish? by Liliyann(f): 11:03pm On Sep 13, 2018
I wonder how someone will have unprotected sex with a guy and not use any pills or drugs??

The only way I can ever keep a pregnancy for a guy after unprotected sex is if the guy is rich!
Being pregnant for a rich guy before marriage is simply the will of God coz your future is automatically secured,and bright!

Reason I advise ladies not to sleep with any guy,know the worth of the gold you carry!!
Re: Unwanted Pregnancy, Is It God's Wish? by darkmarky(m): 2:32am On Sep 14, 2018
Why bring God into this?

Weren't you taught in school that if a sperm meets an egg, a zygote will be formed and nine months later, a baby will come out? Jeez!
Re: Unwanted Pregnancy, Is It God's Wish? by SLOVFO(m): 11:41am On Sep 25, 2018
Premarital sex and unwanted pregnancy is never God's will. This two result as a consequence of man disobedience to God's law.

But then, fruitfulness, in this case pregnancy is God's will. When God made humans, He blessed them and commanded them to be fruitful. So under normal circumstances and right timing, if a fertile man has sex with a fertile woman, pregnancy will result. It is a law... To avoid pregnancy, avoid sex.

1 Like

Re: Unwanted Pregnancy, Is It God's Wish? by KingNom(m): 11:30pm On Dec 26, 2018
God has given us free will to do whatever we want but He counsels us to follow His Will

Also, He has set natural laws in place; if we use our free will to set any of the natural law in motion, we get the result of that law

(It's like someone jumping off d balcony, sustaining an injury because of the law of Gravity which God has set and saying 'it's God's Will')

The good thing is if we make a mistake, He can step in and turn it into a miracle IF WE ALLOW Him in Christ Jesus

The girl just needs let God help her as she keeps the child

We are gods, u know (Psalm 82:6)

(1) (Reply)

Dad Offers You 50mil To Leave His Daughter: Respond. / 'Any Lady Who Doesn't Chew Chicken Bones Should Be Dumped ' - Guy Says / Why Are You Still A Single Lady At 30+?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.