Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,082 members, 7,852,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:40 PM

The HIV Dilemma - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The HIV Dilemma (432 Views)

Confirm The HIV Status Of Your Side Chicks — NSCDC Warns Men / See Photos Of The Hiv-positive White Man & His 'victims' After Report He Slept W / See Photos Of The Hiv-positive White Man Who Slept With 600 Black Women (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The HIV Dilemma by BigPapito: 3:20am On Sep 14, 2018
When there is this hot (nice breasts and ass), pretty babe you have wanted in bed for several months now and you finally get the chance to have for a night but she tells you she is HIV positive. Do you double up the condoms and go for goal or take to your heels?
Re: The HIV Dilemma by darkmarky(m): 4:07am On Sep 14, 2018
Take my heels bro... Back then I would have said dive in, but now sex ain't worth the stress anymore

1 Like

Re: The HIV Dilemma by Nobody: 5:55am On Sep 14, 2018
Follow your mind.
Re: The HIV Dilemma by majekoam(m): 6:03am On Sep 14, 2018
I wish I could flog some sense into the OP.
So there are no fine babes without HIV.
If you don't love yourself there are many people that are in need of organs to survive...
Re: The HIV Dilemma by anochuko01(m): 6:51am On Sep 14, 2018
I hate this tetracycline capsule

(1) (Reply)

As A Child, If You Experienced These 40 Reasons For Being Beaten... Please Share / How To Maintain Your Vagina / FEMINIST I DON'T RESPECT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.