Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,089 members, 7,852,688 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:20 AM

Update : IPOB Sit-at Home - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update : IPOB Sit-at Home (5835 Views)

Breaking News Update!!! Ipob Lawyer Secure The Release Of Members / Live Update IPOB Sit At Home Onitsha And Its Envarons / IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by achi4u(m): 8:25am On Sep 14, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Do I need to come from ebonyi state before I will collaborate his claims....someone on ground reported the happenings in his state and u are here attacking the person.

Counter him if need be.
I go with pictures. Nchi

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by onuebonyi: 8:28am On Sep 14, 2018
Chri08102702694:

I wonder why Ebonyi people that are considered 3rd class igbos are carrying biafra matter for head. Lol

Ebonyi people are igbo all other igbos see us in Ebonyi as inferior low class igbos. I don't know why
Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 14, 2018
achi4u:
I go with pictures. Nchi

Better. Ezi

1 Like

Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by Chri08102702694: 8:29am On Sep 14, 2018
onuebonyi:

Ebonyi people are igbo all other igbos see us in Ebonyi as inferior low class igbos. I don't know why

Shut up Ebonyi people are 3rd class igbos, you people are regarded as almajiri-igbos. Lol
Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by LaniXmen: 8:29am On Sep 14, 2018
Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by frankfrancis871: 8:29am On Sep 14, 2018
Ioannes:

That's great news. Please endeavor to convince as many people as you can to also relocate.

If we must attain Biafra then we must match words with actions.
lets keep playing the game of mockery grin and yes while people like me are relocating, we need people to stay back and control the economic of our loving neighbours.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 14, 2018
Ioannes:

Bro
, you need to crosscheck the meaning of words that have more than three letters before using them.

I've shown you the way. Now follow it.

Is like u don't like to listen to simple instruction.....

Is that how u behave
Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by Chri08102702694: 8:31am On Sep 14, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Better. Ezi
MN

Achi4u(Ifeanyi John Igwe) is an abakaleke low class Igbos. They are not even considered to be Igbos but they always carry biafra matter for head like akpu. Lol
Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by achi4u(m): 8:31am On Sep 14, 2018
Ioannes:

Bro, you need to crosscheck the meaning of words that have more than three letters before using them.

I've shown you the way. Now follow it.
Hahahahah grin

Thank you. You've already taking the horse to the stream, if he likes let him drink.

A filling stations in Abakaliki.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by Chri08102702694: 8:34am On Sep 14, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Do I need to come from ebonyi state before I will collaborate his claims....someone on ground reported the happenings in his state and u are here attacking the person.

Counter him if need be.

Ebonyi is a northern state, why would they observe what's happening in the SE when they are not even Igbos. Lol
Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by Chri08102702694: 8:35am On Sep 14, 2018
Ebonyi is not igbo land. Stop forcing yourself on igbo land. Ebonyi is a northern state.

achi4u:
Hahahahah grin

Thank you. You've already taking the horse to the stream, if he likes let him drink.

Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by Emycord: 8:35am On Sep 14, 2018
from adazi ani in anaocha my daughter is at home right now thier school bus did not show up. let me kill the chick i bought yesterday we are all at home. no nne steps out.

7 Likes

Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 14, 2018
Chri08102702694:
MN

Achi4u(Ifeanyi John Igwe) is an abakaleke low class Igbos. They are not even considered to be Igbos but they always carry biafra matter for head like akpu. Lol

I rather keep my mouth shut for now....chris... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 14, 2018
Chri08102702694:

Ebonyi is a northern state, why would they observe what's happening in the SE when they are not even Igbos. Lol

Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........easy ooooo
Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 14, 2018
Chri08102702694:

Ebonyi is not igbo land. Stop forcing yourself on igbo land. Ebonyi is a northern state.

Please easy.....these guys fit swear for u this morning.
Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by achi4u(m): 8:38am On Sep 14, 2018
Chri08102702694:
MN

It is only a mad person that can be talking to himself.

Chino you are a mad man.

5 Likes

Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by Chri08102702694: 8:39am On Sep 14, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........easy ooooo

Yes nah.. Ebonyi is a northern state because their language is not Igbo language. It is easier to understand Ikwerre and Anioma than Ebonyi language which is synonymous with what is spoken in the northern Nigeria
Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by chichar1(f): 8:40am On Sep 14, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Counter him if need be.
young man, go and tell the person behind your misery in life, that you didn't see me today!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by gidgiddy: 8:40am On Sep 14, 2018
achi4u:
Hahahahah grin

Nice one bro, keep reporting on the sit at home in Abakiliki. Don't mind any online idiot who denigrates Ndi-Ebonyi, it's probably one Almajiri in Kano with nothing better to do.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by Chri08102702694: 8:42am On Sep 14, 2018
Please this is not chino.

Now answer the question is Ebonyi in igboland?

Tell us where Ebonyi people migrated from if not northern Nigeria?

What is the language of Ebonyi people called?

Hehehehe

achi4u:
It is only a mad person that can be talking to himself.

Chino you are a mad man.
Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 14, 2018
chichar1:
young man, go and tell the person behind your misery in life, that you didn't see me today!!!!!!!!!

Chichar1 Good morning....
Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by achi4u(m): 8:42am On Sep 14, 2018
Chri08102702694:

Igala runner away.

I'm proud of who I am.

Tell us where you come from?

2 Likes

Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by onuebonyi: 8:43am On Sep 14, 2018
gidgiddy:

Nice one bro, keep reporting on the sit at home in Abakiliki. Don't mind any online idiot who denigrates Ndi-Ebonyi, it's probably one Almajiri in Kano with nothing better to do.

Look they are saying that i am not igbo just because i am from Ebonyi
Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by Chri08102702694: 8:45am On Sep 14, 2018
Hehehehe

Igbos prefer igala and ijaw than Ebonyi people. Ebonyi people are regarded as almajiri-igbos by the IGBOS. Why? LOL

achi4u:
Igala runner away.

I'm proud of who I am.

Tell us where you come from?
Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by Chri08102702694: 8:47am On Sep 14, 2018
Ebonyi people should go about their normal business because they are not Igbos ab initio. Igbos regard Ebonyi people as 3rd class Igbos.
Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by IbrahimDamola: 8:51am On Sep 14, 2018
Juliusmalema:

We hate lies here......a moniker here reported that all business activities is going on in ebonyi state and u are here saying a different thing with a blurred picture.

Did the moniker post picture of the 'activities' in Ebonyi to buttress or do you choose to believe him because you are a yoruba muslim anti-IPOB? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by IbrahimDamola: 8:52am On Sep 14, 2018
Chri08102702694:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by IbrahimDamola: 8:53am On Sep 14, 2018
onuebonyi:

I agree with you my dear yoruba muslim brother. We yoruba muslims must keep praying to Allahu that Ibos hate themselves and unite with our yoruba muslim skulls. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 14, 2018
onuebonyi:

Are u an igbo man
Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by gidgiddy: 8:55am On Sep 14, 2018
onuebonyi:

Ebonyi that was created just the other day in 1992? State creation has nothing to do with ones ethnic group. There are Idoma in Enugu state, Igala in Anambra and even Ibibio in Abia.

Igbo is derived by ones surname, the language they speak and the culture they practice. It is not about the state the come from. Anambra, Imo, Ebonyi and the rest are just names of Rivers in Igbo land

2 Likes

Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 14, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Did the moniker post picture of the 'activities' in Ebonyi to buttress or do you choose to believe him because you are a yoruba muslim anti-IPOB? grin

Go and have sit....i don't involve myself in childish rants or behaviour.

Na primary 2 pupil suppose to be typing these not a full grown man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Full List Of Pasts And Present Nigeria Civilian State Governors & Their Deputies / Osun Airport Vs Anambra Airport: PICTURES / BREAKING!! Sefer Torah Arrives Nigeria From Israel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.