Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,954 members, 7,841,683 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Update : IPOB Sit-at Home - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update : IPOB Sit-at Home (5824 Views)

Breaking News Update!!! Ipob Lawyer Secure The Release Of Members / Live Update IPOB Sit At Home Onitsha And Its Envarons / IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 14, 2018
Jax1:

Keeping quiet is ur best bet cos u shouldn't converse in public with an empty cranium

Enjoy continue cursing me......und dey see how jax1 is insulting me.
Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 14, 2018
Jax1:

Accusing me of igniting a fire is a testament of someone suffering from chronic dementia.

All nonsense u posted about ebonyi people from the onset u didn't take note.

Ewu gambia

Una dey see am now......no wahala....thank u.
Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by Jax1: 11:54am On Sep 14, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Enjoy continue cursing me......und dey see how jax1 is insulting me.

U no be igbo man... Aboki go find ur bearing

1 Like

Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 14, 2018
Jax1:

U no be igbo man... Aboki go find ur bearing

I won't lose my patience now......no I wont.....u are now enjoying a free ride cursing me....thank u.
Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by achi4u(m): 12:04pm On Sep 14, 2018
pazienza:

Yet one of you was made the leader of Ohanaeze Ndiigbo, the Igbo apex organization.
And even as we speak, Dave Umahi is the chairman of SE governors forum.
Also, the only International airport in the SE, is named after an Ebonyi man, Dr Akanu Ibiam.

Nwanne,, if you feel like third class Igbo, by all means, go cure yourself of your low self esteem, but don't drag other Ebonyi people alongside with you.

Third class citizens don't lead first class citizens, if Ebonyi were third class Igbos, Chief Igariwey wouldn't have been elected Ohanaeze Ndiigbo president. Stop the inferiority complex already.
So Oga Pazienza, you don't know that it is the same old hag malnourished Chino u are still quoting.
He operate like 20 monikers here, he's jobless.
Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by achi4u(m): 12:12pm On Sep 14, 2018
Jax1:

Only those whom u met and interfaced with aren't proud of being ebonyians.. As for me, I'm fully proud of Ebonyi state. No bastard can take that away from me. I run my shows to the brim
Bros, remember you are still quoting the same person with different user name.
Stop wasting your time with those jobless kids.
Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by tehilah92(f): 12:16pm On Sep 14, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Ofcus ebonyians are lesser mortals....

blacks discriminating blacks, this is the height of all none sense i have cone across, no offenses pls.
Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 14, 2018
tehilah92:

blacks discriminating blacks, this is the height of all none sense i have cone across, no offenses pls.

OK noted.
Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 14, 2018
MONIKERREVEALER:

[s]and right on cue, the stray dog is back. next thing you know, he will be calling you, a bona fide igbo, a troll on your OWN thread. the tinubu ambode thread is there. you will hardly see them there. on their OWN thread. RIDICULOUS! these guys are totally shameless. following igbo threads upandan nairaland like orphaned kids. what exactly do these benighted folks wsnt frm we igbos for heavens sake! now hes reverse preaching an imaginary "hate" by igbos for nigerians trying to, in their customary underhanded crafty two-faced manner, set nigerians against the igbos. haha. nice try. igbos be it known to us all that the yorubas are the major obstacle we have in our quest for emancipation. the northerners come out full frontal in opposing us whereas the west PRETEND as if they are indifferent yet surreptitiously ACTIVELY undermine our strenous efforts at eevery turn. listen people, frm this day, just zero your minds on EVERYTHING yoruba. when then come on our threads, totally disregard them as you would disregard a wall gecko climbing on your parlour wall. they are ONLY powerful in talk. the moment you seek to engage them in intelligent discuss to clarify our issues to them, you then inadvertently fall into their trap of either thread derailment or their much preferred direction of raised tempers and online fights. in either case, they have achieved their objective. keeping the igbo quest on the back burner. see the chap above telling us to leave their lands as if we are not part and parcel of this unholy union any longer. why does he not first ask his reps to first seek to have the igbo irritants ejected frm the the union and then he and his brothers CAN now take measures to get rid of us frm their lands. yet in a manner typical of COWARDS, they cant take the bull by the horns and they want us to make the job easy for them. hahaha. NEVER GONNA HAPPEN. we, they igbos have come to stay in YOUR lands and DOMINATE you ALL until you grow some BALLS and take action to make things more interesting. we the igbos cant wait. I shall BE copying and pasting this post on as many igbo threads as possible. COWARDS![/s]

Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 14, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Ofcus ebonyians are lesser mortals....

Imagine the stupidity you just typed up there? Calling even people of your own tribe lesser mortals.

They should give you guys your Biafra. I'm sure within a year you'd have killed yourselves and destroyed your lineage.

I feel like slapping you from here. How can you call another human being lesser mortal? So you look at yourself in the mirror every morning and raise your shoulder, telling yourself that you are better than some other people, you and your worwor grammar?

Radarada. You deserve your Biafra true true.

1 Like

Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by Jax1: 12:50pm On Sep 14, 2018
achi4u:
Bros, remember you are still quoting the same person with different user name.
Stop wasting your time with those jobless kids.

Oh! I never knew i was quoting a troll.. My bad
Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 14, 2018
Ioannes:

[s]Imagine the stupidity you just typed up there? Calling even people of your own tribe lesser mortals.

They should give you guys your Biafra. I'm sure within a year you'd have killed yourselves and destroyed your lineage.

I feel like slapping you from here. How can you call another human being lesser mortal? So you look at yourself in the mirror every morning and raise your shoulder, telling yourself that you are better than some other people, you and your worwor grammar?

Radarada. You deserve your Biafra true true.[/s]

Nobody reads trash again in this 21st century, son of awolowo.
Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by pazienza(m): 1:14pm On Sep 14, 2018
achi4u:
So Oga Pazienza, you don't know that it is the same old hag malnourished Chino u are still quoting.
He operate like 20 monikers here, he's jobless.

I realized after posting this reply.

1 Like

Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 14, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Nobody reads trash again in this 21st century, son of awolowo.

Thanks for the compliment.
Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 14, 2018
Ioannes:

Thanks for the compliment.

Noted but I choptas not.
Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by Ohaozara: 3:53pm On Sep 14, 2018
Yunjeezy:

They can disobey eehhh
Northern biafra
My friend keep quite! useless nonentity like you. why not save urself from this public display of ignorance if you don't have anything meaningful to contribute. Afikpo North comprises of villages and ofcourse you should know how the situation should look like in those local places if at all you have brain.

1 Like

Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by dokyOloye: 4:27pm On Sep 14, 2018
achi4u:
Hahahahah grin

Thank you. You've already taking the horse to the stream, if he likes let him drink.

A filling stations in Abakaliki.
Lolz.
Opposite building materials Gate ba?
Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by dokyOloye: 4:36pm On Sep 14, 2018
pazienza:

Yet one of you was made the leader of Ohanaeze Ndiigbo, the Igbo apex organization.
And even as we speak, Dave Umahi is the chairman of SE governors forum.
Also, the only International airport in the SE, is named after an Ebonyi man, Dr Akanu Ibiam.

Nwanne,, if you feel like third class Igbo, by all means, go cure yourself of your low self esteem, but don't drag other Ebonyi people alongside with you.

Third class citizens don't lead first class citizens, if Ebonyi were third class Igbos, Chief Igariwey wouldn't have been elected Ohanaeze Ndiigbo president. Stop the inferiority complex already.
That person is not an Igbo man naa.
Na wa to you poo.
So you no fit decode these people?
Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by dokyOloye: 5:01pm On Sep 14, 2018
chigoizie7:

Lol, is that what u think?

Well, from my one year NYSC experience in Ebonyi, ishiagu precisely, even with its close proximity to Enugu, still have this inferiority complex. That they see themselves as lower class Igbo citizens. The way they praise and worship u, once they ask where u are from, and u say Anambra for example, everything automatically changes.

Even here in ANAMBRA majority of Ebonyi indigenes doesn't want to accept that they are from Ebonyi. I have so many cases,

After my service, I came home, in a construction site which has so many Ebonyi people as workers, we got talking, and I started narrating my experience in Ebonyi, majority of them said that since they were born in Anambra that they are no longer Ebonyi people, most doesn't want to be associated with Ebonyi. I asked why, but no cogent reason was given. I told them that they should be proud of Ebonyi that Abakaliki is even finer than both Onitsha and awka that I would be going back to stay in Abakaliki. The responses got me demoralised, they said, when people are leaving Ebonyi in droves to Anambra, why should I bother going there?

So, my brother, other Igbo don't see Ebonyi as 2nd class Igbo, it is the impression that Ebonyi people gave other igbos.

U hardly see an Anambra , Enugu,IMO, Abia people not being proud of where they come from, except Ebonyi people.
These experiences you narrated are probably from lower economic class Ebonyians,so what do you expect?Probably from Okada riders,bricklayers,etc.
I had my secondary school in one of d best schools in Nigeria and with a lot of Anambra kids,and those days,I was taller than most of them,had more provision in my cupboard than 95% of them and always came before them in exams so why should I feel inferior to any Anambra man? I'm talking of the Akonobis,Ezeweputas (Brifina),Okpalas (Igwe Adazi enu)Metuhs etc.And there were many of us like that.
My primary school was in GRA Enugu where we lived then,all d oyibo children(Natasha,Chukwurahs,Alexander dem) were my playmates,So why would I feel inferior to anybody in the whole world?
Highest be say him papa na semi literate moneybag trader but I'm sure I always had more provision than most of them.
If I interact with a typical born and brought up in Aguleri boy who probably dropped out of secondary school, he will also feel intimidated by me.
I agree,Anambra has more rich ppl than Ebonyi(probably due to coming in contact with d white man earlier due to proximity to a major waterway) but that's where it ends.
And lastly,for you to gravitate to only those type of ppl you mentioned says a little about your own personality.
Soji Ebonyi boys full all over d world bro.
Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by chigoizie7(m): 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2018
dokyOloye:
These experiences you narrated are probably from lower economic class Ebonyians,so what do you expect?Probably from Okada riders,bricklayers,etc.
I had my secondary school in one of d best schools in Nigeria and with a lot of Anambra kids,and those days,I was taller than most of them,had more provision in my cupboard than 95% of them and always came before them in exams so why should I feel inferior to any Anambra man? I'm talking of the Akonobis,Ezeweputas (Brifina),Okpalas (Igwe Adazi enu)Metuhs etc.And there were many of us like that.
My primary school was in GRA Enugu where we lived then,all d oyibo children(Natasha,Chukwurahs,Alexander dem) were my playmates,So why would I feel inferior to anybody in the whole world?
Highest be say him papa na semi literate moneybag trader but I'm sure I always had more provision than most of them.
If I interact with a typical born and brought up in Aguleri boy who probably dropped out of secondary school, he will also feel intimidated by me.
I agree,Anambra has more rich ppl than Ebonyi(probably due to coming in contact with d white man earlier due to proximity to a major waterway) but that's where it ends.
And lastly,for you to gravitate to only those type of ppl you mentioned says a little about your own personality.
Soji Ebonyi boys full all over d world bro.

In Nigerian who are mostly in majority? The rich or the poor?

From ur words, the lower economic class ebonyians, both home and and abroad.

My brother, when we want to carry out surveys, we go with majority.

I am not saying that Ebonyi people are 2nd class Igbo.

But just like u pointed out, lower economic class felt that way. Majority carries the vote. Chikina
Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by gidgiddy: 8:24pm On Sep 14, 2018
Ioannes:

I'd have asked you to seek out Nnamdi Kanu himself for a tutorial on How To Hate The Yorubas Convincingly IPOB 101 , but the dude is probably lying in an unmarked grave somewhere.

Don't worry about Nnamdi Kanu, he always said that he is ready to die for his beliefs and for Biafra

If they call you to come and die for Nigeria you will run away
Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by Nobody: 6:28am On Sep 15, 2018
gidgiddy:

Don't worry about Nnamdi Kanu, he always said that he is ready to die for his beliefs and for Biafra

If they call you to come and die for Nigeria you will run away

And if they ask you to come and die for Biafra you will stay abi? In your dreams.
Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by gidgiddy: 7:43am On Sep 15, 2018
Ioannes:

And if they ask you to come and die for Biafra you will stay abi? In your dreams.

Ahhhh let me understand this your stupid mentality. You can't die for Nigeria, I can't die for Biafra, but Nnamdi Kanu who can die for his beliefs is the person you are cursing out?

I laugh in Igbo at Nigerians and their backward mentality
Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 15, 2018
gidgiddy:

Ahhhh let me understand this your stupid mentality. You can't die for Nigeria, I can't die for Biafra, but Nnamdi Kanu who can die for his beliefs is the person you are cursing out?

I laugh in Igbo at Nigerians and their backward mentality

Let me show you that not only are you a fool, you shouldn't come on the internet unsupervised.

Where is the proof that Nnamdi Kanu is dead?

Was Nnamdi Kanu willing to die for his stupid Biafra so much that he took the bail he was offered by the federal government, leaving his colleagues sitting pretty in jail?

Read abouy Mandela who spent 27years (probably longer than you've drawn breath) in prison just to actualize a free South Africa.

I hope you can see that your post is the product of a deluded mind.

Now, hand the phone back your elder sister and go and do your homework.

https://www.yabaleftonline.ng/nigerian-lady-says-saw-nnamdi-kanu-disguising-ghana-pizza/

Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by gidgiddy: 8:26am On Sep 15, 2018
Ioannes:

Let me show you that not only are you a fool, you shouldn't come on the internet unsupervised.

Where is the proof that Nnamdi Kanu is dead?

Was Nnamdi Kanu willing to die for his stupid Biafra so much that he took the bail he was offered by the federal government, leaving his colleagues sitting pretty in jail?

Read abouy Mandela who spent 27years (probably longer than you've drawn breath) in prison just to actualize a free South Africa.

I hope you can see that your post is the product of a deluded mind.

Now, hand the phone back your elder sister and go and do your homework.

https://www.yabaleftonline.ng/nigerian-lady-says-saw-nnamdi-kanu-disguising-ghana-pizza/

Orji Uzo Kalu said Kanu is in London, a woman said she saw Kanu in Ghana. It only remains for some to say they Kanu on the moon.

You are in a country that claims to be a democracy but Soldiers are still invading people's house in an area where no war exists to kill unarmed people.

Naturally, as a backward Nigerian who life means nothing to, you can't question why that should be.

In the same country, armed people are slaughtering people across the middle belt. Innocent people are crying for help. But your own Nigerian Army is going to East where nobody is armed to go and fight an unarmed Nnamdi Kanu.

Lol
Re: Update : IPOB Sit-at Home by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 15, 2018
gidgiddy:

[s]Orji Uzo Kalu said Kanu is in London, a woman said she saw Kanu in Ghana. It only remains for some to say they Kanu on the moon.

You are in a country that claims to be a democracy but Soldiers are still invading people's house in an area where no war exists to kill unarmed people.

Naturally, as a backward Nigerian who life means nothing to, you can't question why that should be.

In the same country, armed people are slaughtering people across the middle belt. Innocent people are crying for help. But your own Nigerian Army is going to East where nobody is armed to go and fight an unarmed Nnamdi Kanu.

Lol[/s]

Don't let your fingers get ahead of your brain.

Someone in Ghana can't take a flight to London?

What is between your ears is pudding, that much I can assure you.

Now scram.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Paid Equivalent Of N50,000 Minimum Wage In 1983 Says Olawepo Hashim / Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari / The Pictures That Raised Our Hopes 5 Years Ago.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.