Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,693 members, 7,823,948 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos (46745 Views)

See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) / Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) / No Movement For Lagos Workers Living In Ogun — Dapo Abiodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by Yyeske(m): 8:30am On Sep 16, 2018
IloveToMess:

There is nothing like that. smiley
Its all wishful thinking you are doing there. cool
Every sit at home call by IPOB is respected and observed by both MASSOB and IPOB. We are all in it and there is no going back..
Continue deceiving yourself and your likes

http://dailypost.ng/2018/09/13/sit-home-ipob-ignore-uwazurikes-massob-bim-tells-ndigbo/

Stop the lies,
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by Yyeske(m): 8:33am On Sep 16, 2018
AlphaStyles:
lmao how will biafra liberate blackman? ipob vs massob yet you claim you are unified lmao even if you split you will always remain the same and most people are only following you just to avoid trouble from ipob youths
Don't mind that one with his lies

http://dailypost.ng/2018/09/13/sit-home-ipob-ignore-uwazurikes-massob-bim-tells-ndigbo/

Throw this to his face if he tries again

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by IloveToMess: 8:33am On Sep 16, 2018
Yyeske:
Continue deceiving yourself and your likes

Stop the lies,
Guy stop this your heart attack you want to inflict on yourself on Biafra matter oo.
We are all in the struggle and thats what matters.
Next!!
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by Yyeske(m): 8:57am On Sep 16, 2018
IloveToMess:

Guy stop this your heart attack you want to inflict on yourself on Biafra matter oo.
We are all in the struggle and thats what matters.
Next!!
Counter my fact with another lie or propaganda.
I thought you earlier said IPOB and MASSOB are together on the sit at home stuff, stop the lies and always state the fact.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by AlphaStyles(m): 9:25am On Sep 16, 2018
IloveToMess:

There is nothing like that. smiley
Its all wishful thinking you are doing there. cool
Every sit at home call by IPOB is respected and observed by both MASSOB and IPOB. We are all in it and there is no going back..
LMAO then why did massob call this sit at home illegal? lmao make una dy decieve una selfs
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by AlphaStyles(m): 9:29am On Sep 16, 2018
Yyeske:
Don't mind that one with his lies

Throw this to his face if he tries again
No mind them even their own igbos no buy their idea anytime i see them posting,biafra is the only way,biafra is the way forward,biafra will lead africa biafra blah blah blah i just dy laugh if you see the way dem dy worship kanu dem dy even call am supreme leader i pity this ones black man head dy easy to tune aswear

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by gidgiddy: 10:27am On Sep 16, 2018
AlphaStyles:
No mind them even their own igbos no buy their idea anytime i see them posting,biafra is the only way,biafra is the way forward,biafra will lead africa biafra blah blah blah i just dy laugh if you see the way dem dy worship kanu dem dy even call am supreme leader i pity this ones black man head dy easy to tune aswear

Igbos love freedom fighters like Ojukwu and Kanu, that type of people they worship.

The Igbo man values freedom too much
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by AlphaStyles(m): 12:30pm On Sep 16, 2018
gidgiddy:

Igbos love freedom fighters like Ojukwu and Kanu, that type of people they worship.

they use freedom tune their head give them biafra gbam resistance start again then they go wan divide again
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by Yyeske(m): 6:47pm On Sep 16, 2018
gidgiddy:

Are all igbos together on this, is IPOB and MASSOB in agreement?
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by gidgiddy: 7:18pm On Sep 16, 2018
Yyeske:
Are all igbos together on this, is IPOB and MASSOB in agreement?

There is no such thing as 100% agreement in anything in life. There will always be those who oppose. What matters is what the majority want.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by IloveToMess: 8:37pm On Sep 16, 2018
AlphaStyles:
LMAO then why did massob call this sit at home illegal? lmao make una dy decieve una selfs
Leave matter for mathias. Your headache should be how to resurrect your Lifeless President Buhari grin grin cheesy
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by AlphaStyles(m): 10:42pm On Sep 16, 2018
IloveToMess:

Leave matter for mathias. Your headache should be how to resurrect your Lifeless President Buhari grin grin cheesy
Biafra is united massob hold my beer grin
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by IloveToMess: 10:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
AlphaStyles:
Biafra is united massob hold my beer grin
Settled
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by AlphaStyles(m): 11:07pm On Sep 16, 2018
IloveToMess:
Settled
make una just dy decieve una self biafra kor buratai ni mtcheew
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by IloveToMess: 11:24pm On Sep 16, 2018
AlphaStyles:
make una just dy decieve una self biafra kor buratai ni mtcheew
A thousand and one buratai cant stop an ideology. It will only take time and sacrifice at the end victory is sure.
VIVA BIAFRA!!
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by Yyeske(m): 11:29pm On Sep 16, 2018
gidgiddy:

There is no such thing as 100% agreement in anything in life. There will always be those who oppose. What matters is what the majority want.
What majority or you mean what majority of IPOB members want because the last I checked, no offline poll or voting to determine what the people want has ever been carried out.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by AlphaStyles(m): 7:13am On Sep 17, 2018
IloveToMess:

A thousand and one buratai cant stop an ideology. It will only take time and sacrifice at the end victory is sure.
VIVA BIAFRA!!
yawnss
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by IloveToMess: 11:57pm On Sep 17, 2018
[s]
AlphaStyles:
yawnss
[/s]
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by panmunium(m): 10:11pm On May 30, 2019
Arysexy:
The blood of our brothers wasted by the bastard lifeless cattle in aso Rock in conjunction with the cowardly zoo zombie army shall NEVER be forgotten. Their bloods will continue to torment the Zoo and her leadership until Justice, Equity and Freedom is achieved.

#We shall not forget the Afara bloodbath.

Spits on the Zoo
to be sincere im in full support of all you do, I also dislike the cow in aso rock but spiting on the zoo(Nigeria) is inappropriate cos some of us are innocent and belong to the 'zoo'
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by EmekaA125(m): 2:41pm On Jun 23, 2020
Nice one IPOB.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by Buckeyemedia1: 5:13pm On Oct 11, 2021
Passovile:
They make these sacrifices to pass a message but who is listening?
Hustle & Bustle of Lagos State continues.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Made In Kaduna APC Lamborghini Pictures Credited To @murtalaibin / Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK / Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abakaliki, Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.