Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,253 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos (46740 Views)

See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) / Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) / No Movement For Lagos Workers Living In Ogun — Dapo Abiodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by contigiency(m): 12:36pm On Sep 14, 2018
Fake news. Those pictures were taken during the last clean up exercise. I am in Ebonyi state and i can tell you that every market and offices are busy with usual daily activities. There is no any sign of this kind of pictures anywhere here, nobody is even discussing sit at home or not as people are very busy with their activities.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 14, 2018
PerfectlyPerfect:

And watch them transform that pacific island to an El Dorado. You'll end up spending millions for a Biafra visa, and your visa application will still get denied

Oh please, just check every area where Biafrans live in the whole world, it's worst than slum, Though I will be happy if they even turn it to heaven.

But make no mistake, us in the north never abandon our homes to be a 2nd class citizens & a slave in another country. Never!!!!. only your people are rushing for visas to countries that openly refused to give you while chopping ur hard earned money.

spits.....Tufiakwa
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by zoedew: 12:37pm On Sep 14, 2018
DeBiafran:
Crying more than the bereaved. Is it your impoverishment?

That would appear not to be the best response in all the circumstances. Could be best to let the fellow know that pain ulitimately produces gain. One day the inalienable right to self-determination will come through!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by Chibuzoc(m): 12:39pm On Sep 14, 2018
zoedew:

Let the PVC also be unanimous come 2019.

Boycott the election and see them panic

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by Citizen99: 12:41pm On Sep 14, 2018
MEANING THAT YOU ARE A SUB-SET OF THE ZOO..
BeeBeeOoh:
I'm hearing the zoo security agents blowing siren up and down in Onitsha looking for what I cannot ascertain.

Igbos don't talk the walk, THEY WALK THE TALK.

Ümü Chineke, Udo Dįrį Unu

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by Chibuzoc(m): 12:42pm On Sep 14, 2018
Jiang:

Oh please, just check every area where Biafrans live in the whole world, it's worst than slum, Though I will be happy if they even turn it to heaven.

But make no mistake, us in the north never abandon our homes to be a 2nd class citizens & a slave in another country. Never!!!!. only your people are rushing for visas to countries that openly refused to give you while chopping ur hard earned money.

spits.....Tufiakwa

How can almajiri travel, its impossible naa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by DeBiafran: 12:42pm On Sep 14, 2018
THEY USUALLY START WITH " I am Igbo but..."

NA DEM DEM

paulegend:
I am Igbo. I love the Igbos more than you can think. I will support Biafra any day it becomes a coalition of the southerners. The Northerners are more united than the southerners, let's form a coalition here in the south first, only then can our voices be heard. 5 states can't just wrestle 31 states and hope to win. You can block the economic activities in your own home and claim you are "sitting at home".

My opinion

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by dahnimoh(m): 12:42pm On Sep 14, 2018
It's gathering Momentum gradually.

More people are joining out of sympathy to what the armed forces are doing to the Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by zoedew: 12:44pm On Sep 14, 2018
mutvy:
One day is not enough please stay at home for one year. REBELLIOUS PEOPLE.

If organised and civil resistance to a constituted authority that is manifestly repressive, oppressive and not in your interest is rebellious then it is a matter of where your interest lie. #rebelbeforetheyokekillsyou
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by achi4u(m): 12:46pm On Sep 14, 2018
contigiency:
Fake news. Those pictures were taken during the last clean up exercise. I am in Ebonyi state and i can tell you that every market and offices are busy with usual daily activities. There is no any sign of this kind of pictures anywhere here, nobody is even discussing sit at home or not as people are very busy with their activities.
Na lie. I took those pictures this morning. There's 90% compliance in Ebonyi state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by Chibuzoc(m): 12:51pm On Sep 14, 2018
Citizen99:
MEANING THAT YOU ARE A SUB-SET OF THE ZOO..

Nigeria is a zoo Nnamdi Kanu

Nigeria is a shithole POTUS

Nigeria is world poverty capital Theresa May

Nigeria is paradise Citizen99

Somebody needs medicals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by dipoowo(m): 1:03pm On Sep 14, 2018
contigiency:

Then share pictures with time and date stamps on them to validate your claim.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 14, 2018
ProsperOkec:
IPOB are burning trucks in Oyigbo Rivers state. Timber bus stop precisely. After Yam zone.

Please someone should in Oyigbo should upload pictures pls. I can't go outside due to the soldiers there.

upload it yourself ezi offia

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by Shaev7(m): 1:08pm On Sep 14, 2018
magoo10:
This is a commendable non violent way of achieving referendum.

Like joke like joke biafrans will declare one month sit at home that will be complied with and that day the Nigeria unserious government will wake up to see that they no longer belong with them . power truly belongs to the people
I truly stand with what you said. If this happens all over the federation esp Lagos, in 24 hours, something negotiating will be done. Voice of the people in unity matters a lot.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by magoo10(m): 1:09pm On Sep 14, 2018
Shaev7:

I truly stand with what you said. If this happens all over the federation esp Lagos, in 24 hours, something negotiating will be done. Voice of the people in unity matters a lot.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by Oludon20: 1:13pm On Sep 14, 2018
I am in Onitsha now and I came in from Asana, there is movement in Onitsha and please stop misinforming people. Most people are trying to stay away from IPOB troubles not any cooperation. People are moving about their business while security forces are at strategic locations making sure nobody is disturbed and so far nobody is disturbed. Markets are however closed mainly because the market associations are sympathetic to the struggle. SO THERE IS MOVEMENT IN ONITSHA COME TO UGAH TO ATANI
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by elmodee7(m): 1:13pm On Sep 14, 2018
people of the flat

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by IbrahimDamola: 1:14pm On Sep 14, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
shut up OSU.
the op just fooled u with a pics he downloaded from Google .

you IPOB miscreants can believe anything , no wonder that huncback albino from Isiama use una brain take piss

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by akdjr(m): 1:17pm On Sep 14, 2018
Go to Mamsamkay in Beger olowora oposite E-Moneys house and ask who the security/gateman is. quote author=ariesbull post=71191960]

Ibo man your gateman....lol

Can we try another lie Biko [/quote]
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by Bullhari007(m): 1:18pm On Sep 14, 2018
those useless minions without direction from South West will not like what they are seeing... observing the sit at home order from Kristiansand Norway along with my beautiful oyimbo wife Chinyere cheesy

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by Pataricatering(f): 1:20pm On Sep 14, 2018
Queenext:
If we all have common unity like this, that ewu in Aso rock can be chased out, effortlessly..

Ibo has sent message.
I wonder why you are bothered with the president of Nigeria ?
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by Yyeske(m): 1:41pm On Sep 14, 2018
zoedew:

No one expects 100% compliance so long as the point is made !
The person I quoted said 100% and that was why I responded
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by gidgiddy: 1:42pm On Sep 14, 2018
zoedew:

That would appear not to be the best response in all the circumstances. Could be best to let the fellow know that pain ulitimately produces gain. One day the inalienable right to self-determination will come through!

True
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by comodo: 1:43pm On Sep 14, 2018
Yyeske:
100% indeed, go to Awka road and tell us what all those keke and private cars are doing along the road
The man wey dey live for Onitsha & Oyigbo. I salute. Once u hear IPOB na so u go rush in begin spread lies like say tomorrow no dey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by lonelydora: 1:43pm On Sep 14, 2018
OreoPaschal:
I felt bad coming to work today. Seems like I am a hypocrite. cry cry cry cry cry

I feel you bro

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by Yyeske(m): 1:46pm On Sep 14, 2018
Oludon20:
I am in Onitsha now and I came in from Asana, there is movement in Onitsha and please stop misinforming people. Most people are trying to stay away from IPOB troubles not any cooperation. People are moving about their business while security forces are at strategic locations making sure nobody is disturbed and so far nobody is disturbed. Markets are however closed mainly because the market associations are sympathetic to the struggle. SO THERE IS MOVEMENT IN ONITSHA COME TO UGAH TO ATANI
That's what we've been telling those liars, there's movement all around though low traffic.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 14, 2018
magoo10:
This is a commendable non violent way of achieving referendum.

Like joke like joke biafrans will declare one month sit at home that will be complied with and that day the Nigeria unserious government will wake up to see that they no longer belong with them . power truly belongs to the people
u went 2 far jor. One month? U 4 say a week.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by Obunike99(m): 1:50pm On Sep 14, 2018
Well done my people.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by OlusegunAdedayo: 2:01pm On Sep 14, 2018
angry
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 14, 2018
paulegend:
I am Igbo. I love the Igbos more than you can think. I will support Biafra any day it becomes a coalition of the southerners. The Northerners are more united than the southerners, let's form a coalition here in the south first, only then can our voices be heard. 5 states can't just wrestle 31 states and hope to win. You can block the economic activities in your own home and claim you are "sitting at home".

My opinion

Make that 6 States Bro, cos Rivers State is with you guys any day any time.

Message sent

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Attack On Yahaya Bello's Convoy Foiled, As Governor Calls For Calm / 81 Of Buhari's 100 Appointees Are Northerners (cut From Newspapers) / I don't know these ladies: Dino Malaye Threatens To Sue Gistlovers (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.