Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. (10165 Views)

Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video / See The Road Ambode Is Building At Airport Road, And How They Fared - Photos / How Ambode Is Fixing The Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by deomelo: 11:45pm On Sep 14, 2018

Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by deomelo: 11:48pm On Sep 14, 2018

Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by deomelo: 12:09am On Sep 15, 2018
Obviously, Fashola's comprehensive work touched every area and he delivered consistently across the board, but his crown jewels are in his 2nd term from Lekki Ikoyi bridge (Still the best bridge in Nigeria) to Lagos metro, 3 more power plants and many many ground breaking projects that I won't touch just to be fair to Ambode.

Fashola's largest budget was less than half of Ambode's N1 Trillion budget.

The way Ambode is going, he won't even tough 1/4 of Fashola's achievement.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by id911(m): 12:24am On Sep 15, 2018
deomelo = Cillicmarin = IkpuNu = NgeneUkwuenu = neither here nor there

If you know, you know

1 Like

Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by deomelo: 12:27am On Sep 15, 2018

Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by deomelo: 12:37am On Sep 15, 2018

1 Like

Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by slivertongue: 12:50am On Sep 15, 2018
Playin d devil's advocate.ambode was cited as a performin gov by APC suporters bt are now changin d story because of tinubu
Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by jayson87: 12:51am On Sep 15, 2018
The transformation of Ojodu Berger, Oshodi and airport road is better than any of this achievements. The Bus stops and inter modal transport system is taking a world class look. Efficient waste management system in lagos, olusosun has been retrieved from those clueless lawma and private refuse handlers. (this olusosun achievement is better than any achievement fashola has in lagos). Ambode has completed more roads, dualized and rehabilited more roads than fashola and tinubu combined
Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by deomelo: 2:25am On Sep 15, 2018
jayson87:
The transformation of Ojodu Berger, Oshodi and airport road is better than any of this achievements. The Bus stops and inter modal transport system is taking a world class look. Efficient waste management system in lagos, olusosun has been retrieved from those clueless lawma and private refuse handlers. (this olusosun achievement is better than any achievement fashola has in lagos). Ambode has completed more roads, dualized and rehabilited more roads than fashola and tinubu combined

jayson87:
Ambode is one of the worst governors lagos has ever produced. Lagos people keep getting scammed with their mediocre achievements of the stewpid governor called ambode

According to you, Ambode is one of the worst governors Lagos has ever produced, meaning he's worse than Tinubu and Fashola, but because of what's going on politically in Lagos today per Tinubu and Ambode, you are all of a sudden in Love with Ambode and the same Ambode you slammed as the lousiest governor all of a sudden is better than Tinubu and Fashola combined.

You see how mentally deranged, warped, dishonest and rttarded you sound?

jayson87:
Even in ambode's state, some roads are worst off

The above quote was you defending Saraki when another poster trashed him that the roads in his constituency are bad and deplorable, you quickly defended Saraki by heading straight to Lagos to slam Ambode that there are worst roads in Lagos state than in Kwara state. Of course, you lied and needlessly traveled all the way to Lagos to trash Lagos and Ambode in the process.

So, twice you trashed Ambode and in fact, said Ambode is one of the worst governors Lagos has ever produced.

See, I know your type, you careless about Ambode, but you are in love with him simply because of the ongoing issue with Tinubu that you hate so much.

People like you will eat with the devil that you hate so much just because that devil is the enemy of your enemy.

People like you are nothing but liars and untrustworthy, you are dishonest and you have zero principles and sense of conviction.

Confine your ant Tinubu rubbish and ignorant nonsense to your ignorant kind.

Btw, stop spewing rubbish you can not prove with facts.

8 Likes

Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by deomelo: 2:38am On Sep 15, 2018
delpee:

Yes o! Each time i see okadas and vehicles confidently violating traffic rules now (especially riding one way), i remember BRF. Lawlessness reigns supreme on our roads now. He led by example and you had no choice but to comply. God bless him more.

What do you do after inheriting a winning and well-primed formula? You retain and optimize it for maximum performance, but this and thoughtless man either dismantled or discontinued everything.

Fashola, till he left office, was commissioning multiple projects per week and he left tons of projects in different stages of completion, but Ambode abandoned nearly all of them.

When he commissioned Johnson Jakande Tinubu Park in ikeja named after the former state governors, he purposely did not include Fashola as if Fashola was never a governor in Lagos state, the man is grossly petty, shortsighted and needlessly vindictive.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by knowledgeable: 3:00am On Sep 15, 2018
deomelo:
Feb 9, 2010 - Fashola Commissions More Waterworks, Maternal Child Care Centre

Deola, why is it that when it comes to critical reasoning, most Yorubas are lost.

Ok,...Anbode is not underperforming because the economy has tanked under this present administration voted in overwhelming by Yorubas. Nigeria have become the extreme poverty capital of the world, while Lagos have become the 3rd worst place to live on this planet earth, and dancing and performing Afrobeat music will not change/transform these realities rather it will bring more shame to the Yorubas as Afrobeat music have sort of put Yorubas/Lagos on the global limelight with all the ugliness & shitholeness. Fashola good performance was a function of good economic condition under Jonathan's administration.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by deomelo: 3:15am On Sep 15, 2018
[s]
knowledgeable:

Deola, why is it that when it comes to critical reasoning, most Yorubas are lost.

Ok,...Anbode is not underperforming because the economy has tanked under this present administration voted in overwhelming by Yorubas. Nigeria have become the extreme poverty capital of the world, while Lagos have become the 3rd worst place to live on this planet earth, and dancing and performing Afrobeat music will not change/transform these realities rather it will bring more shame to the Yorubas as Afrobeat music have sort of put Yorubas/Lagos on the global limelight with all the ugliness & shitholeness. Fashola good performance was a function of good economic condition under Jonathan's administration.
[/s]

Typical ignorant and unintelligent ipob nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by deomelo: 3:25am On Sep 15, 2018
Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by deomelo: 3:37am On Sep 15, 2018
Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by Efewestern: 5:07am On Sep 15, 2018
deomelo:

In your ipob dreams.

Relax, I will school you and your fellow village Igbos.

This is going to be a long long thread so hold on to your ipobian seats.

Oshare you self don't have Shame, how you guys worship tinubu is still a surprise to me.. someONE who looted Lagos and left some few projects.

Where were you ever since?, why haven't you criticized Ambode? , why now?, I could vividly remember how you guys attacked me when I said Ambode is not performing better.

It's a shame we still have people like you in Nigeria, if by now you still support these evil looters and thieves, then you have no moral rights to accuse others for doing same.

SHAME!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by abumeinben(m): 5:37am On Sep 15, 2018
deomelo:

Continuity means continuing what your predecessors left behind, it means not abandoning working and tested programs, policies, programs and projects you're supposed to continue, but the opposite is the case with Ambode and Lagosians are paying for his incompetence, lack of foresight and gross pettiness.

Tinubu created LAWMA and Fashola built on it with billions of naira and massive waste management infrastructures all over the sate with many local waste management operators participating and gainfully employed, but Ambode disbanded LAWMA in favor of foreign operators.

Sadly, the foreign operators are equally incompetent and can't do the job, hence trash and garbage pilling up all over the state.

Projects like Ilubirin housing estate started by his predecessor was not only abandoned, it was canceled and we haven't seen any housing estate commissioned by Ambode.

4th mainland bridge he budgeted money for is totally dead.

It's a misguided thing to say that they are focusing on different areas.

Are you saying they have enough waterworks, schools, hospitals, clinics, maternity centers, power plants and so on in Lagos state and all they need now are bus stops and laybys?

You are not making any sense or maybe you just don't know the meaning of continuity.

Hey! Mr. Lecturer.
Good morning.
Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by Cherez: 5:39am On Sep 15, 2018
So sad that work won't let me stay with this thread and point out some weaknesses in this scheme.
NB: I can't say Ambode has performed or not and I'm not Yoruba if u wanna play the IPOB thing here so I'm just dropping my opinion.
1) All monies meant for Asiwaju's tenure seized by OBJ was released to BRF, so he had enough
2) Asiwaju did same thing to BRF
3) Saying Ambode isn't working entirely might be a joke taken too far. The guy is Innovative especially with this GENE BANKING & FORENSICS (https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/243486-lagos-completes-nigerias-first-dna-laboratory-official.html) you may not understand this.
4) The pics with TOM TOM labelled tank, was it BRF admin sponsored 100%?
Albeit, if Lagosians say they don't want Ambode, it's ok but stop rubbishing the guy.

5 Likes

Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by moriss33(m): 6:15am On Sep 15, 2018
All these projects happened during GEJ's tenure....OP if 2nd Term is good for PMB with his mass failure across all sectors then....why won't ambode go for 2nd term ?
Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by yesloaded: 6:43am On Sep 15, 2018
Andhominem:
Ambode constructs more roads and bridges...
Ojodu Berger alone is enough to give him a second term.
Ikorodu Road, Oshodi, Ikeja etc Ambode tried
Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by dmangodwin(m): 6:45am On Sep 15, 2018
Why didn't you post it before now. And you are very unfair comparing 8yrs govt with 3 1/2 yrs govt

Politics sha. They say you are the best now, a minute later they say something else.
Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by Smarkie: 6:58am On Sep 15, 2018
to the op, ambode is incompetent and does not deserve a second term but buhari who have taken us back to stone age is still his political messiah
Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by jayson87: 7:08am On Sep 15, 2018
Thumbs up! You took time digging up old dirt
deomelo:

According to you, Ambode is one of the worst governors Lagos has ever produced, meaning he's worse than Tinubu and Fashola, but because of what's going on politically in Lagos today per Tinubu and Ambode, you are all of a sudden in Love with Ambode and the same Ambode you slammed as the lousiest governor all of a sudden is better than Tinubu and Fashola combined.

The above quote was you defending Saraki when another poster trashed him that the roads in his constituency are bad and deplorable, you quickly defended Saraki by heading straight to Lagos to slam Ambode that there are worst roads in Lagos state than in Kwara state. Of course, you lied and needlessly traveled all the way to Lagos to trash Lagos and Ambode in the process.

So, twice you trashed Ambode and in fact, said Ambode is one of the worst governors Lagos has ever produced.

See, I know your type, you careless about Ambode, but you are in love with him simply because of the ongoing issue with Tinubu that you hate so much.

People like you will eat with the devil that you hate so much just because that devil is the enemy of your enemy.

People like you are nothing but liars and untrustworthy, you are dishonest and you have zero principles and sense of conviction.

Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by jayson87: 7:30am On Sep 15, 2018
Thanks for bringing up my old dirt, I said one of the worst Lagos has produced, that doesn't make Fashola any better than him by my own saying and deduction. I have also never slammed Ambode has one of the lousiest governor, in some of my earlier post, i have often times without count praised Ambode to high heavens and even posted wasting my vote on Agbage back in 2015 because i felt Ambode's enigmatic guise of not being able to express himself will make him a bad Governor. So by my own comparison terms, since 1999 Ambode has been the best, but if we compare him to past governors as Lateef Jakande and Mobolaji Johnson then he is a bad governor. In summary Ambode has been a better performer than Tinubu and Fashola combined. Let me reiterate as i have said a thousand times on this platform, I criticize Ambode's performance whenever i quantify his achievements to the state's IGR, but you and I both known the landlord sits on the state's IGR , under declares it and take a big chunk into his pocket
deomelo:

I wont come at you with insults but you need to take a course on logic and deductions. It will help your sense of judgement
Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by Bitterleafsoup: 8:17am On Sep 15, 2018
deomelo:

Continuity means continuing what your predecessors left behind, it means not abandoning working and tested programs, policies, programs and projects you're supposed to continue, but the opposite is the case with Ambode and Lagosians are paying for his incompetence, lack of foresight and gross pettiness.

Tinubu created LAWMA and Fashola built on it with billions of naira and massive waste management infrastructures all over the sate with many local waste management operators participating and gainfully employed, but Ambode disbanded LAWMA in favor of foreign operators.

Sadly, the foreign operators are equally incompetent and can't do the job, hence trash and garbage pilling up all over the state.

Projects like Ilubirin housing estate started by his predecessor was not only abandoned, it was canceled and we haven't seen any housing estate commissioned by Ambode.

4th mainland bridge he budgeted money for is totally dead.

It's a misguided thing to say that they are focusing on different areas.

Are you saying they have enough waterworks, schools, hospitals, clinics, maternity centers, power plants and so on in Lagos state and all they need now are bus stops and laybys?

You are not making any sense or maybe you just don't know the meaning of continuity.

So many of those projects commissioned were private entities not government.
Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by Bitterleafsoup: 8:23am On Sep 15, 2018
deomelo:

This park has nothing to do with Fakeshola stop it.
Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by Bitterleafsoup: 8:24am On Sep 15, 2018
jayson87:
Thanks for bringing up my old dirt, I said one of the worst Lagos has produced, that doesn't make Fashola any better than him by my own saying and deduction. I have also never slammed Ambode has one of the lousiest governor, in some of my earlier post, i have often times without count praised Ambode to high heavens and even posted wasting my vote on Agbage back in 2015 because i felt Ambode's enigmatic guise of not being able to express himself will make him a bad Governor. So by my own comparison terms, since 1999 Ambode has been the best, but if we compare him to past governors as Lateef Jakande and Mobolaji Johnson then he is a bad governor. In summary Ambode has been a better performer than Tinubu and Fashola combined. Let me reiterate as i have said a thousand times on this platform, I criticize Ambode's performance whenever i quantify his achievements to the state's IGR, but you and I both known the landlord sits on the state's IGR , under declares it and take a big chunk into his pocket I wont come at you with insults but you need to take a course on logic and deductions. It will help your sense of judgement
Gbamest!!!
Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by lukaino(m): 9:09am On Sep 15, 2018
It's unfortunate that Ambode chose to play the game of vendetta by abandoning all the projects and programmes Fashola started.

It is note worthy that while Fashola established the Lagos public works corporation in a bid to get rid of pot holes and by extension ease the flow of traffic which is a big problem in Lagos. This corporation could be seen working day and night all over Lagos.

Ambode's own idea of tackling the traffic situation is the reconstruction of bus stops with lay bys which is good. But what has happened now is that, more efforts are directed at the bus stops while the maintenance of existing roads has become almost non existent, thus compounding the traffic situation.
One wise thing to have done is to empower more the road maintenance agency while working on the bus stops.

People are suffering daily on the roads because the alternative routes available to Lagosians as some major roads are under construction are largely not motorable.
Lagos Abeokuta expressway comes to mind.
If Apc cannot guarantee continuity in Lagos, why should we trust them again with our votes?

2 Likes

Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by HashtagMoniker(m): 11:20am On Sep 15, 2018
deomelo:

In your ipob dreams.

Relax, I will school you and your fellow village Igbos.

This is going to be a long long thread so hold on to your ipobian seats.
How does concern IPOB now, na wa oo
Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by Yorubaskullmine: 11:45am On Sep 15, 2018
Deomelo is one of the most hypocritical and two faced man i have seen on nairaland. The projects of fashola he is displaying were completed within 8 years and not 4 years as falsely claimed by deomelo. To the best of my knowledge, ambode is not owing any worker but deomelo's boyfriend from osun aregbe has been owing workers for 18 months or more. The reason for all these hate towards ambode is because he is a christian and has refused to hand over the keys to lagos treasury to Tinubu.
Watch how he counters my post with the following words:
"lazy unintelligent and silly Igbos"
Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by Yorubaskullmine: 11:49am On Sep 15, 2018
[s]
deomelo:

[/s]This gayguy is an embittered soul.
Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by modik(m): 12:54pm On Sep 15, 2018
delpee:

Yes o! Each time i see okadas and vehicles confidently violating traffic rules now (especially riding one way), i remember BRF. Lawlessness reigns supreme on our roads now. He led by example and you had no choice but to comply. God bless him more.

Fashola is the President Nigeria needs.

Cleanup of Oshodi took him all grits and wits to achieve.

God bless Fash!
Re: Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:02pm On Sep 15, 2018
FarahAideed:
You say Ambode Who has done so much is incompetent and does not deserve a second term yet the same you is also saying Buhari who has performed woefully deserves a second term.... Oga are you sure you are ok at all? !!!
.. So much sense in what you said. They mind that hypocrite.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Herdsmen Kill Five, Injure Others In Fresh Attack In Ondo Community / Nigeria Consumes 33 Million Litres Of Fuel Daily: Check Out This Calculation Pls / China Builds First 600-feet High, Glass-bottomed Bridge In The World (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.