Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide (36240 Views)

Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) / Student Of Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Shot Dead (Graphic) / Student Of Michael Okpara University Umudike Shot Dead By Rival Cult Group(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by 93Miles: 10:20am On Sep 15, 2018
revontuli:

99% of Nairaland must be IPOB then! Right?!

Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what you can do for your country.

Cc: Princedapace
Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by okenwaa(m): 10:28am On Sep 15, 2018
If no be woman,e go be carryover.

But I'll go with the1st one
Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by Adakintroy: 10:31am On Sep 15, 2018
93Miles:

But your brothers see every bad thing in this country has PMB fault.

Yes you areally right. But we should not always be thesame as them.Sometimes we not all too seriouse. We know it's a joke at times.

But when something as seriouse as death comes up we must not politicize it first. Let's know the true cause at least.
Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by 93Miles: 10:32am On Sep 15, 2018
Adakintroy:

Yes you areally right. But we should not always be thesame as them.Sometimes we not all too seriouse. We know it's a joke at times.

But when something as seriouse as death comes up we must not politicize it first. Let's know the true cause at least.

Thanks.
Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by 93Miles: 10:34am On Sep 15, 2018
okenwaa:
If no be woman,e go be carryover.
But I'll go with the1st one
The text says he has been inviting her to his place and the lady acted up.
Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by DaddyNimo(m): 10:35am On Sep 15, 2018
Christian590:

Little wonder
Life is filled with a lot of things.. Things happen, sad news everywhere.. But this is the height of it..
Luscious as I fondly call you... Am filled with tears and heartbroken.... I can't even believe I would be writing this anytime soon���
You were so nice to me, you are quiet, you are calm, you always come for my help when ever am in need.. I could remember early this year when I lost my phone you would always give me yours to chat on Facebook��� how would I have known that I will still be writing a tribute to you here on Facebook... Only God knows actually what prompted everything that happened.... You v always persuaded me to come visit you in your new lodge and I always gave you excuses���... When I got to your lodge yesterday evening and saw you hanging lifeless tears filled my eyes cos I didn't finally come when you were alive... Its sad... I feel guilty I didn't make out time for us to see as you v been requesting... Maybe you would have said something about it... Pls forgive me��
Chain�� luscious so you mean I won't see you again
You mean no one to call me mummy again??
You mean you didn't finally come to marry me as you will jokingly say���
I pray you make peace with your maker
Rip wherever you are
Till we part to meet no more�����

Click to view more

http://mognews.com/2018/09/15/200l-student-of-michael-okpara-university-umuahia-commits-suicide/
he should have at least cleaned his room...
Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by okenwaa(m): 10:37am On Sep 15, 2018
93Miles:

The text says he has been inviting her to his place and the lady acted up.

Boys and dia muMu.....

That's why I can't type any rip shiit....cus he never wanted d@ in the 1st place.

Why kill urself in this manner........??
So he'll be resting in peace while his family will be languishing in pains and agony

Bleep him.
Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by 8stargeneral: 10:39am On Sep 15, 2018
93Miles:

Why do the (ipob) always linked their frustration to PMB?
because he's a failure cry

1 Like

Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by arabbunkum: 10:39am On Sep 15, 2018
FixNaija:
Rest in peace bro.

Please is there any student of the above University here, I will like to
make enquiries about it's post graduate admission form for 2018/2019 session. Thank you
RUN AWAY FROM THAT SCHOOL!
Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by Temptee101(m): 10:41am On Sep 15, 2018
Buhari's fresh air still blowing across board

Congratulations to buhari for achieving yet another great feat

RIP, in your next world never come as a Nigerian
Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by arabbunkum: 10:43am On Sep 15, 2018
This school is always in the news for the wrong reasons.
Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by olugabbie(m): 10:47am On Sep 15, 2018
93Miles:
Idiotic Pigs will blame this on our beloved president His Excellency Muhammadu Buhari.

Sai Baba till 2023

What kind of fools are our parents, schools and churches raising this days. Only God can help us.

You dont belong here. You are too immature and insensitive to be a nairalander.

Your parents no try oo.
Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by Edyfuzi(m): 10:49am On Sep 15, 2018
his a 400level student(pratical year)...going to 500level and not 200level RIP..
Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by excel4us: 11:03am On Sep 15, 2018
93Miles:
Idiotic Pigs will blame this on our beloved president His Excellency Muhammadu Buhari.

Sai Baba till 2023
You are a fool
Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by 93Miles: 11:05am On Sep 15, 2018
excel4us:
You are a fool
Says the bigger fool..
Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by Princedapace(m): 11:11am On Sep 15, 2018
93Miles:

Why will you blame the president for your misfortune?

So Americans who blame Trump for things are misfortuned?

See, the president is been paid by us. He is a public servant and he is the head of the govt.

We pay his family members. They are all living under our care. They use tax payers money and our sweat to work.

So when their is hardship in the country, we will blame him. If things are good, we praise..
Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by Snow02: 11:13am On Sep 15, 2018
pocohantas:
You mean your friend committed suicide and you rushed to create thread on NL, with his corpse on display? May God take social media friends away from me.

Rip to the young man. It should never have gotten to this.
asin eh the thing tire me
Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by 93Miles: 11:17am On Sep 15, 2018
Princedapace:

So Americans who blame Trump for things are misfortuned?

See, the president is been paid by us. He is a public servant and he is the head of the govt.

We pay his family members. They are all living under our care. They use tax payers money and our sweat to work.

So when their is hardship in the country, we will blame him. If things are good, we praise..

If u want to please humans, sell icecream
Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by oluwafemme129(m): 11:26am On Sep 15, 2018
pocohantas:
You mean your friend committed suicide and you rushed to create thread on NL, with his corpse on display? May God take social media friends away from me.

Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by Penywise(m): 11:29am On Sep 15, 2018
This girl is very wicked o. He was begging you since to come to his house and you were giving silly excuses.
See now, KONJI has killed him.
Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by Martinez19(m): 11:34am On Sep 15, 2018
pocohantas:

Wow. You just read my mind here. I created a thread on this same issue. Families of suicide victims are traumatized already and posting pictures of the victim's corpse(even worse at the suicide scene) and spreading the news on social media for all to see worsen the trauma but bloggers are hungry, people are naive and people are gossips.

In the event of suicide, the case should be treated confidentially between the doctors, police and family involved. I also suggest that it's only by the permission of the family(of the suicide victim), that the pictures of the victim and news be released to the public.
Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by elmodee7(m): 11:39am On Sep 15, 2018
so sad

Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by ilyasom(m): 11:47am On Sep 15, 2018
[quote author=93Miles post=71210959]Idiotic Pigs will blame this on our beloved president His Excellency Muhammadu Buhari.

Stupid bastard, i pray you have a miserable life.
Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 15, 2018
Christian590:

Little wonder
Life is filled with a lot of things.. Things happen, sad news everywhere.. But this is the height of it..
Luscious as I fondly call you... Am filled with tears and heartbroken.... I can't even believe I would be writing this anytime soon���
You were so nice to me, you are quiet, you are calm, you always come for my help when ever am in need.. I could remember early this year when I lost my phone you would always give me yours to chat on Facebook��� how would I have known that I will still be writing a tribute to you here on Facebook... Only God knows actually what prompted everything that happened.... You v always persuaded me to come visit you in your new lodge and I always gave you excuses���... When I got to your lodge yesterday evening and saw you hanging lifeless tears filled my eyes cos I didn't finally come when you were alive... Its sad... I feel guilty I didn't make out time for us to see as you v been requesting... Maybe you would have said something about it... Pls forgive me��
Chain�� luscious so you mean I won't see you again
You mean no one to call me mummy again??
You mean you didn't finally come to marry me as you will jokingly say���
I pray you make peace with your maker
Rip wherever you are
Till we part to meet no more�����

Click to view more

http://mognews.com/2018/09/15/200l-student-of-michael-okpara-university-umuahia-commits-suicide/

This can't be suicide....Isn't his legs touching the ground
Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by mechanics(m): 11:48am On Sep 15, 2018
93Miles:

Sai Baba till 2023
Don't mind the people that will say it's Buhari's work.
Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 15, 2018
93Miles:

Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what you can do for your country.

Cc: Princedapace

sarrki is that u grin
Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by 93Miles: 11:51am On Sep 15, 2018
PrecisionFx:

sarrki is that u grin
Lol..

Sai Baba till 2023
Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by AustineCJ: 12:00pm On Sep 15, 2018
FixNaija:
Rest in peace bro.

Please is there any student of the above University here, I will like to make enquiries about it's post graduate admission form for 2018/2019 session. Thank you
I gallant oo....what would you like to know?
Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by Man2utd(m): 12:06pm On Sep 15, 2018
miracood:
MUST U DISPLAY UR FOOLISHNESS IN A PUBLIC FORUM??

It's a must for him, it's generational, so get used to it.
Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by Cyriloha(m): 12:18pm On Sep 15, 2018
[s][quote author=93Miles post=71210959]Idiotic Pigs will blame this on our beloved president His Excellency Muhammadu Buhari.

Sai Baba till 2023 [/quote[/s]]

I will be very happy if you go borrow sense abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Cuts Her Stepdaughter Brutally In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. Graphic Photos / Nigerian Man Beaten To Pulp In Malaysia By Cultists (Photos) / Mob Lynches LASTMA Officer In Lagos; Police Arrest Two Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.