Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,062 members, 7,810,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide (36225 Views)

Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) / Student Of Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Shot Dead (Graphic) / Student Of Michael Okpara University Umudike Shot Dead By Rival Cult Group(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by Christian590(m): 2:01am On Sep 15, 2018
Little wonder
Life is filled with a lot of things.. Things happen, sad news everywhere.. But this is the height of it..
Luscious as I fondly call you... Am filled with tears and heartbroken.... I can't even believe I would be writing this anytime soon���
You were so nice to me, you are quiet, you are calm, you always come for my help when ever am in need.. I could remember early this year when I lost my phone you would always give me yours to chat on Facebook��� how would I have known that I will still be writing a tribute to you here on Facebook... Only God knows actually what prompted everything that happened.... You v always persuaded me to come visit you in your new lodge and I always gave you excuses���... When I got to your lodge yesterday evening and saw you hanging lifeless tears filled my eyes cos I didn't finally come when you were alive... Its sad... I feel guilty I didn't make out time for us to see as you v been requesting... Maybe you would have said something about it... Pls forgive me��
Chain�� luscious so you mean I won't see you again
You mean no one to call me mummy again??
You mean you didn't finally come to marry me as you will jokingly say���
I pray you make peace with your maker
Rip wherever you are
Till we part to meet no more�����

Click to view more

http://mognews.com/2018/09/15/200l-student-of-michael-okpara-university-umuahia-commits-suicide/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by 93Miles: 2:07am On Sep 15, 2018
Idiotic Pigs will blame this on our beloved president His Excellency Muhammadu Buhari.

Sai Baba till 2023

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by Nobody: 2:14am On Sep 15, 2018
93Miles:
Idiotic Pigs will blame this on our beloved president His Excellency Muhammadu Buhari.

Sai Baba till 2023
MUST U DISPLAY UR FOOLISHNESS IN A PUBLIC FORUM??

264 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by Nobody: 2:16am On Sep 15, 2018
RIP
nigerian uni's are very good in fustrating students but
sucide is not the best option..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by 93Miles: 2:20am On Sep 15, 2018
miracood:
MUST U DISPLAY UR FOOLISHNESS IN A PUBLIC FORUM??

I hope you will tell this to the IPOB when the invade this thread to start insulting PMB for their misfortune

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by Nobody: 2:23am On Sep 15, 2018
93Miles:

I hope you will tell this to the IPOB when the invade this thread to start insulting PMB for their misfortune
dear AFONJA wat has IPOB got to do with disangry

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by ipobarecriminals: 2:29am On Sep 15, 2018
sad How does killing urself solve ur problem?This one just waste him papa money like dat. Well,Eba dey sweet sha

3 Likes

Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by 93Miles: 2:35am On Sep 15, 2018
miracood:

I will remind you when they flood this thread to insult PMB.

Are you not aware that every bad thing in this country is been caused by PMB according to IPOB?

7 Likes

Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by Nobody: 2:39am On Sep 15, 2018
wait do u mistake buhari 4 a saint??

7 Likes

Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by 93Miles: 2:41am On Sep 15, 2018
miracood:
wait do u mistake buhari 4 a saint??

Why do the (ipob) always linked their frustration to PMB?

5 Likes

Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by Nobody: 5:42am On Sep 15, 2018
What’s all these
Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by FixNaija(m): 6:29am On Sep 15, 2018
Rest in peace bro.

Please is there any student of the above University here, I will like to make enquiries about it's post graduate admission form for 2018/2019 session. Thank you
Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by KendrickAyomide: 6:30am On Sep 15, 2018
93Miles:

Sai Baba till 2023

Buhari fan base crew are all synonymous with foolishness

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by sirWildChild: 6:38am On Sep 15, 2018
93Miles:

Sai Baba till 2023
Oya take!!! Go and buy sense!!!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 15, 2018
93Miles:

Sai Baba till 2023
Bia nwa Effik ka I bu nwa Awusa behave

13 Likes

Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 15, 2018
93Miles:

Sai Baba till 2023
Bia nwa Effik ka I bu nwa Awusa behave. Fake news sha

3 Likes

Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by SarakiBukola: 7:52am On Sep 15, 2018
RIP.

By the way....Nairaland thanks for the graphic pix, i have seen more gruesome images than i ever thought possible cry

They don't force me to click...but i just don't think this is right. Apart from proving the veracity of the story...of what value is it ?

Well, some will argue thats sufficient to include in the story cry

RIP again young man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by fergie001: 8:36am On Sep 15, 2018
FixNaija:
Rest in peace bro.

Please is there any student of the above University here, I will like to make enquiries about it's post graduate admission form for 2018/2019 session. Thank you
Run for ya life

Rip to the guy,if true...
Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by dingbang(m): 9:19am On Sep 15, 2018
shocked suicide not the best option..
Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by PenlsCaP: 9:19am On Sep 15, 2018
93Miles:

U are an idiot.. U people have turned nail and to trash.
But u bring ur political stupidity on every topic.
Does this look like a political topic undecided

10 Likes

Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by ugochukwufrenzy: 9:20am On Sep 15, 2018
93Miles:

Sai Baba till 2023
I wanted to insult u...but my fellow sensible people have already done that....but I must just say u are indeed very stupid

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by 93Miles: 9:20am On Sep 15, 2018
PenlsCaP:

U are an idiot..
They've come.
Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by Smartwave: 9:21am On Sep 15, 2018
miracood:

2 Likes

Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by moorejewelryy(m): 9:21am On Sep 15, 2018
ha
Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by Princedapace(m): 9:21am On Sep 15, 2018
93Miles:

Are you not aware that every bad thing in this country is been caused by PMB according to IPOB?

So anyone who blames the president for hardship is an IPOB?

9 Likes

Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by 93Miles: 9:21am On Sep 15, 2018
ugochukwufrenzy:
u are a bastard
See them here.
Ipods don land
Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by Somerville: 9:21am On Sep 15, 2018
G
Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by teejaymiquel(m): 9:21am On Sep 15, 2018
93Miles:

But whyyyyy
93Miles:

But whyyyyy
Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by 93Miles: 9:23am On Sep 15, 2018
Princedapace:

So anyone who blames the president for hardship is an IPOB?
Why will you blame the president for your misfortune?
Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by waletoke12345(m): 9:24am On Sep 15, 2018
93Miles:

Sai Baba till 2023
93Miles:

Sai Baba till 2023
93Miles:

Sai Baba till 2023
but why
Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by pocohantas(f): 9:24am On Sep 15, 2018
You mean your friend committed suicide and you rushed to create thread on NL, with his corpse on display? May God take social media friends away from me.

Rip to the young man. It should never have gotten to this.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Rescue Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge. Photos / Woman Cuts Her Stepdaughter Brutally In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. Graphic Photos / Mob Lynches LASTMA Officer In Lagos; Police Arrest Two Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.