Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,602 members, 7,823,618 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide (36249 Views)

Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) / Student Of Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Shot Dead (Graphic) / Student Of Michael Okpara University Umudike Shot Dead By Rival Cult Group(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by Mankosi: 12:27pm On Sep 15, 2018
Nobody is thinking towards the fact that this guy might have committed suicide because of this his girlfriend that wrote all these on Facebook. It seems the girlfriend has been avoiding him probably because she's engaged with someone else or maybe she don't like the dude again and from the girl's write up the guy is a cool and lonely guy too and u know what that means? It means maybe the guy was depressed and since no one is there for him again he decided to take his life. Now the girlfriend have finally showed up after his death to say how sorry she's for not honouring his invitation all this while...........
The girlfriend could have saved him from this u know.
Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by Mankosi: 12:29pm On Sep 15, 2018
okenwaa:
If no be woman,e go be carryover.

But I'll go with the1st one
I think it's woman not carry over
Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by smadav(m): 12:39pm On Sep 15, 2018
yea I am a post graduate student in the school
Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 15, 2018
93Miles:

@miracood I told you I'll remind you when Idiotic Pigs Of Birafra invade this thread to insult PMB.

See one of them here.
DUDE HW FAR...
Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by emmychina: 1:17pm On Sep 15, 2018
Hmmmm d evil foundation and evil strong man of his fathers house have finally caught him and dealth with him,rest in peace, that is if there is peace where u are now.
Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by akaahs(m): 1:21pm On Sep 15, 2018
93Miles:
Idiotic Pigs will blame this on our beloved president His Excellency Muhammadu Buhari.

Sai Baba till 2023
Bu*ldo* trying so hard to protect their master
Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by Wisebisho: 1:48pm On Sep 15, 2018
93Miles:
Idiotic Pigs will blame this on our beloved president His Excellency Muhammadu Buhari.

Sai Baba till 2023
You slave master has taken more life than world war ll. May his blood be on Mr Bubu's head.
Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by Bullhari007(m): 2:03pm On Sep 15, 2018
93Miles:

@miracood I told you I'll remind you when Idiotic Pigs Of Birafra invade this thread to insult PMB.

See one of them here.
another lifeless brainless Zone-B spotted cheesy grin tongue
Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by isaaciheukwu(m): 2:07pm On Sep 15, 2018
The guy is in his practical year that is 400l
Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by OlusegunAdedayo: 2:07pm On Sep 15, 2018
angry
Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by biomedics(m): 2:30pm On Sep 15, 2018
A depressed person can do anything.
Nigeria needs more medical psychologists.
cry cry cry
Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by MicroSweet(m): 3:11pm On Sep 15, 2018
biomedics:
A depressed person can do anything.
Nigeria needs more medical psychologists.
cry cry cry
YES ooo, we need more medical psychologists not malaria-typhoid doctors
Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by RavenClaw: 3:14pm On Sep 15, 2018
93Miles:

Sai Baba till 2023

Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by Jadmchris(m): 3:47pm On Sep 15, 2018
FixNaija:
Rest in peace bro.

Please is there any student of the above University here, I will like to make enquiries about it's post graduate admission form for 2018/2019 session. Thank you

Doing my masters there currently
Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by ylaa(f): 3:57pm On Sep 15, 2018
Till we meet to part no more! Meet where?
God forbid, its not your portion. All killers n takers of their own lives goes to Hell. Am not judging here. I feel your pains. Accept my sympathy. May the Lord comfort you.

Christian590:

Little wonder
Life is filled with a lot of things.. Things happen, sad news everywhere.. But this is the height of it..
Luscious as I fondly call you... Am filled with tears and heartbroken.... I can't even believe I would be writing this anytime soon���
You were so nice to me, you are quiet, you are calm, you always come for my help when ever am in need.. I could remember early this year when I lost my phone you would always give me yours to chat on Facebook��� how would I have known that I will still be writing a tribute to you here on Facebook... Only God knows actually what prompted everything that happened.... You v always persuaded me to come visit you in your new lodge and I always gave you excuses���... When I got to your lodge yesterday evening and saw you hanging lifeless tears filled my eyes cos I didn't finally come when you were alive... Its sad... I feel guilty I didn't make out time for us to see as you v been requesting... Maybe you would have said something about it... Pls forgive me��
Chain�� luscious so you mean I won't see you again
You mean no one to call me mummy again??
You mean you didn't finally come to marry me as you will jokingly say���
I pray you make peace with your maker
Rip wherever you are
Till we part to meet no more�����

Click to view more

http://mognews.com/2018/09/15/200l-student-of-michael-okpara-university-umuahia-commits-suicide/
Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by pumppin(m): 9:26pm On Sep 15, 2018
93Miles:

I hope you will tell this to the IPOB when the invade this thread to start insulting PMB for their misfortune
You have never make comments without insulting innocent biafrans,the name Biafra has frustrated you to the point of death, RIP soon......
Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by 93Miles: 9:57pm On Sep 15, 2018
pumppin:
You have never make comments without insulting innocent biafrans,the name Biafra has frustrated you to the point of death, RIP soon......

Biafra innocent?

Lemme check my dic for the meaning of the word "innocent".

I'll be back..
Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by Crenzywilliams(m): 1:09am On Sep 16, 2018
93Miles:

Sai Baba till 2023
A kid just died and you are displaying you stupidity publically, what a shame.
I wonder why kids would ever think of sucide, it’s really heart breaking that a kid in school that should feel alive and always hv ppl around to talk to and help make things better, would feel so alone and depressed to the extent to sucide... that’s one of the pitfalls of social media, you’ve got friends on every plateform but no one to really talk to and get to rob minds with... if only we would take time out and just actually be with loved ones and get to follow up personally on them once we sense a “disconnect” I feel we would help one another reduce all these cases of sucide in town.

1 Like

Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by ugowilson(m): 2:34pm On Sep 16, 2018
FixNaija:
Rest in peace bro.

Please is there any student of the above University here, I will like to make enquiries about it's post graduate admission form for 2018/2019 session. Thank you
available
Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by row2ray(m): 4:57pm On Sep 16, 2018
This wreaks of foul play the distance of his feet to the ground. He could have stood on his toes... The hands
Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by RavenClaw: 7:28pm On Sep 16, 2018
ylaa:
Till we meet to part no more! Meet where?
God forbid, its not your portion. All killers n takers of their own lives goes to Hell. Am not judging here. I feel your pains. Accept my sympathy. May the Lord comfort you.

Mama!!! Where does the bible specifically speak against suicide?! And besides you just judged sad
Re: 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide by proddey(m): 4:27am On Sep 19, 2018
What causes people to commit suicide??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Beats Wife, Daughters To Stupor In Plateau (photo) / Exotic Vehicles Recovered From Car Snatching Syndicate In Anambra State. Photos / Student Crushed To Death In Imo While Being Chased By Masquerade (Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.