Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Jealousy Is About To Distroy My Marriage,pls Advise Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jealousy Is About To Distroy My Marriage,pls Advise Me (897 Views)

Chronic Masturbation Has Distroy My Life. / All I Want Is Forgiveness But There Is No Hope For My Marriage -pls Advise / Tribal Difference Trying To Distroy My Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jealousy Is About To Distroy My Marriage,pls Advise Me by ozallamike(m): 7:58am On Sep 15, 2018
Pls my fellow nairalander ur kind advice is urgently needed

i got married 8 years ago with 4 kids my wife was an easy going person a good home manager a wife any man will like to hav i got a job for her in 2014,since then her life changed she embarrass any female visitor that comes to the house, recently she whent and embarrassed my patient asking her to leave her husband alone,(mind u am a poblic figure)couple with my occupation,when i had what happened i left my office to the house i told her enough is enough that we should go back to the place to tender her apology but she told me that she prefer to go than to apologize to anybody. This is 3 weeks now she left my house am the one taking care of my kids,i whent 2 her brother i was told that i hav to go to their village 4 settlement. Am thinking of getting new wife cuz i can't continue taking care of my kids and working at the same time my parents are late i would hav leave the kids on their care. PLS MY GOOD POEPLE I NEED UR ADVICE
Re: Jealousy Is About To Distroy My Marriage,pls Advise Me by dingbang(m): 8:00am On Sep 15, 2018
yeah get a new wife, good riddance to bad rubbish

1 Like

Re: Jealousy Is About To Distroy My Marriage,pls Advise Me by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 15, 2018
You can employ a nanny for now. This matter seems too trivial for a lady to pack out of her husband house though. Go to her village for the settlement.

3 Likes

Re: Jealousy Is About To Distroy My Marriage,pls Advise Me by ozallamike(m): 8:04am On Sep 15, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You can employ a nanny for now. This matter seems too trivial for a lady to pack out of her husband house though. Go to her village for the settlement.
thanks dear
Re: Jealousy Is About To Distroy My Marriage,pls Advise Me by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 15, 2018
You want to marry new wife just like that?
Nawa o, just confess say e dey hungry you before.
And I don't think you have told us the whole story. angry

3 Likes

Re: Jealousy Is About To Distroy My Marriage,pls Advise Me by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 15, 2018
you want to marry a 'new wife'.....Seems you men take that you can just walk out of your home and get a wife like it's a piece of furniture...... instead of you to look for a way of settling the dispute between you two you want to get a new wife.... marry the new wife and let's see if that will be the end of problems.

note: problems abound everywhere, the only difference is that they come in different ways..... TRY SOUGHT THINGS OUT FIRST, FOR TGE SAKE OF YOYR KIDS

2 Likes

Re: Jealousy Is About To Distroy My Marriage,pls Advise Me by Liliyann(f): 8:50am On Sep 15, 2018
Behind every rumour or gossip, there is always an iota of truth in it!!
Your wife can't just change like that!
She must have seen or heard about something!

Op,how well do you take care of your wife?
Do you still take her out on a date? Buy gifts for her? Tell her you love her every minute of the day as well as showing her how much you love her?
Do you appreciate every little thing she do or do you complain all the time?
All this things matters!!
Am pretty sure you are the cause!!!
You must have neglected her and don't shower her with love, care, attention and financial gifts!!!
Re: Jealousy Is About To Distroy My Marriage,pls Advise Me by crazygod(m): 9:00am On Sep 15, 2018
Nothing to advice here. U've been married 8 years and I'm surprised u still don't really know ur wife that well if not you won't come here to ask for advice. U even want to take another wife when u've not divorced ur main wife. Oga better chill. She will come home and then iron out ur issues in a mature way. Take the kids to daycare or better yet hire a nanny.

1 Like

Re: Jealousy Is About To Distroy My Marriage,pls Advise Me by ozallamike(m): 12:30pm On Sep 15, 2018
SBL28:
You want to marry new wife just like that?
Nawa o, just confess say e dey hungry you before.
And I don't think you have told us the whole story. angry
i just told i every thing,the problem here is my job i can't be at home and the same time at work .thanks
Re: Jealousy Is About To Distroy My Marriage,pls Advise Me by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 15, 2018
ozallamike:
i just told i every thing,the problem here is my job i can't be at home and the same time at work .thanks

Then hire someone to watch the kids until the matter is resolved.
Re: Jealousy Is About To Distroy My Marriage,pls Advise Me by ozallamike(m): 12:33pm On Sep 15, 2018
vikkimimi:
you want to marry a 'new wife'.....Seems you men take that you can just walk out of your home and get a wife like it's a piece of furniture...... instead of you to look for a way of settling the dispute between you two you want to get a new wife.... marry the new wife and let's see if that will be the end of problems.

note: problems abound everywhere, the only difference is that they come in different ways..... TRY SOUGHT THINGS OUT FIRST, FOR TGE SAKE OF YOYR KIDS
she told my that she is not interested in the marriage anymore and she will never marry again
Re: Jealousy Is About To Distroy My Marriage,pls Advise Me by Shugavee(f): 12:35pm On Sep 15, 2018
This is not the full story!!! What actually happened??
Re: Jealousy Is About To Distroy My Marriage,pls Advise Me by ozallamike(m): 12:37pm On Sep 15, 2018
Liliyann:
Behind every rumour or gossip, there is always an iota of truth in it!!
Your wife can't just change like that!
She must have seen or heard about something!

Op,how well do you take care of your wife?
Do you still take her out on a date? Buy gifts for her? Tell her you love her every minute of the day as well as showing her how much you love her?
Do you appreciate every little thing she do or do you complain all the time?
All this things matters!!
Am pretty sure you are the cause!!!
You must have neglected her and don't shower her with love, care, attention and financial gifts!!!
i do all that to the best of my ability she a type that if u go out with she must find one falt or problem out of jealousy
Re: Jealousy Is About To Distroy My Marriage,pls Advise Me by ozallamike(m): 12:40pm On Sep 15, 2018
crazygod:
Nothing to advice here. U've been married 8 years and I'm surprised u still don't really know ur wife that well if not you won't come here to ask for advice. U even want to take another wife when u've not divorced ur main wife. Oga better chill. She will come home and then iron out ur issues in a mature way. Take the kids to daycare or better yet hire a nanny.
the problem is that she told my friend that she is not marring me or anybody again that she will remain single
Re: Jealousy Is About To Distroy My Marriage,pls Advise Me by Wilfredpat22(f): 1:05pm On Sep 15, 2018
We women don’t. Appreciate our men honestly. A man suffers to pay your bride price the least we can do is to appreciate and understand him. God knows my man will enjoy me. I don’t need his money I need his time and his eyes on me and me alone.

We Nigerian women depend on our pussy to survive
Re: Jealousy Is About To Distroy My Marriage,pls Advise Me by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 15, 2018
ozallamike:
she told my that she is not interested in the marriage anymore and she will never marry again

then the option of settling dispute is out.... now focus on your children by getting help.
marrying someone else should come later, cause you can hardly see a wife that'll gladly take good care of little kids that are not hers with enthusiasm

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Reveals That Her Ex-boyfriend Still Sends Her Monthly Allowance: / This Passionate And Intense Love For Thin Girls With Small Boobs And Curvy Ass / Is It Wrong To Compliment The Looks Of Female Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.