Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,481 members, 7,850,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:56 AM

Meet the Facebook Man that Predicted Kemi Adeosun Resignation 6 Weeks Before. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet the Facebook Man that Predicted Kemi Adeosun Resignation 6 Weeks Before. (1273 Views)

Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) / Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) / Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet the Facebook Man that Predicted Kemi Adeosun Resignation 6 Weeks Before. by Busolami2015(f): 9:24am On Sep 15, 2018
How a Man on facebook predicted Kemi Adeosun Resignation 6 weeks before as Nigerians react

On first of August this year, A man called Adetilewa Adetomiwa from Ogun state predicted that Kemi adeosun who is now the former Minster of finance will resigned.
After making the prediction, Some Nigerians reacted by calling it fake news, but he stood by it.

The post on facebook was started as Breaking News:-
The minister of finance Kemi Adeosun is going to resign soon.
Details later.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10214515961427471&id=1073454709

Re: Meet the Facebook Man that Predicted Kemi Adeosun Resignation 6 Weeks Before. by Busolami2015(f): 9:26am On Sep 15, 2018
Lalasticlala come and see.

Re: Meet the Facebook Man that Predicted Kemi Adeosun Resignation 6 Weeks Before. by GOFRONT(m): 9:26am On Sep 15, 2018
shocked
And later, they be chanting upandan say Kemi Adeosun forged Nysc cert.......Mainwhile some of them on this forum has a forged document in their credentials hidden under their mattresses....

Infact, some are feeding from the proceeds of the Job given to them by a forged cert......If u know, u know

Abeg make nobody Quote me cos i no well, I dey wait make doctor com give me d last shot of my injection....Toh!!
Re: Meet the Facebook Man that Predicted Kemi Adeosun Resignation 6 Weeks Before. by baseg25(m): 9:36am On Sep 15, 2018
This is a front page material.

I won't have believed it if I didn't see the screenshots or the link beneath it.

We now have a prophet on facebook.

Lalasticlala where are you.
Re: Meet the Facebook Man that Predicted Kemi Adeosun Resignation 6 Weeks Before. by Busolami2015(f): 9:42am On Sep 15, 2018
baseg25:
This is a front page material.

I won't have believed it if I didn't see the screenshots or the link beneath it.

We now have a prophet on facebook.

Lalasticlala where are you.
Yes o...
Na so we see am o.
I have missed posting on nairaland.
Re: Meet the Facebook Man that Predicted Kemi Adeosun Resignation 6 Weeks Before. by PrincessB1(f): 9:42am On Sep 15, 2018
F.b Prophet shocked

Okay
Re: Meet the Facebook Man that Predicted Kemi Adeosun Resignation 6 Weeks Before. by Busolami2015(f): 9:52am On Sep 15, 2018
PrincessB1:
F.b Prophet shocked

Okay
grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Meet the Facebook Man that Predicted Kemi Adeosun Resignation 6 Weeks Before. by segtak25: 10:07am On Sep 15, 2018
This is nice.
Good one Adetomiwa
Re: Meet the Facebook Man that Predicted Kemi Adeosun Resignation 6 Weeks Before. by ACHILLES45: 10:10am On Sep 15, 2018
grin
Re: Meet the Facebook Man that Predicted Kemi Adeosun Resignation 6 Weeks Before. by segtak25: 10:12am On Sep 15, 2018
This is front page content.
Finger crossed.

Lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Meet the Facebook Man that Predicted Kemi Adeosun Resignation 6 Weeks Before. by Venerable612(m): 10:19am On Sep 15, 2018
GOFRONT:
shocked
And later, they be chanting upandan say Kemi Adeosun forged Nysc cert.......Mainwhile some of them on this forum has a forged document in their credentials hidden under their mattresses....

Infact, some are feeding from the proceeds of the Job given to them by a forged cert......If u know, u know

Abeg make nobody Quote me cos i no well, I dey wait make doctor com give me d last shot of my injection....Toh!!

Very true bro.

1. State of Origin
2. Letter of recommendation
3. Reference letter
4. Doctors report (NYSC people will relate)
5. Birth certificate (Football age people)
6. Affidavit (Oluwole market people)
6. List is endless

Let him that’s without a sin cast the first stone.

Btw - Saraki and the likes have been under embezzlement investigations for years and they have not resigned. Adeosun did a noble thing - for a Nigerian!

1 Like

Re: Meet the Facebook Man that Predicted Kemi Adeosun Resignation 6 Weeks Before. by segtak25: 10:22am On Sep 15, 2018
Venerable612:

Very right

1. State of Origin
3. Reference letter
That's true.

Even if NYSC cover up for her. Nigerians will demand for her picture in full Nysc kits.
She cant just escape it.

1 Like

Re: Meet the Facebook Man that Predicted Kemi Adeosun Resignation 6 Weeks Before. by segtak25: 11:02am On Sep 15, 2018
Venerable612:

Very true bro.

1. State of Origin
3. Reference letter
6. List is endless

Btw - Saraki and the likes have been under embezzlement investigations for years and they have not resigned. Adeosun did a noble thing - for a Nigerian!
I disagree with last line.
Re: Meet the Facebook Man that Predicted Kemi Adeosun Resignation 6 Weeks Before. by id911(m): 11:06am On Sep 15, 2018
Venerable612:

Very true bro.

1. State of Origin
3. Reference letter
6. List is endless

Considering your last line... this country is finished with people like you

1 Like

Re: Meet the Facebook Man that Predicted Kemi Adeosun Resignation 6 Weeks Before. by Venerable612(m): 11:08am On Sep 15, 2018
segtak25:

I disagree with last line.

I can go on.

7. Forged bank account statements
8. Forged receipts
9. Forged House title documents
10. Forged driver’s licence.

I can go on if you want! Fact is, anything is Forgeable and we all know how it works in Nigeria. Nobody holy pass.
Re: Meet the Facebook Man that Predicted Kemi Adeosun Resignation 6 Weeks Before. by Venerable612(m): 11:10am On Sep 15, 2018
id911:

Considering your last line... this country is finished with people like you

What do you mean finished with people like me? I am a lawyer by the way. The truth must be spoken. Adeosun did a noble thing, something most Nigerians won’t. So please spare me the sermon.
Re: Meet the Facebook Man that Predicted Kemi Adeosun Resignation 6 Weeks Before. by prodigyme(m): 1:02pm On Sep 15, 2018
GOFRONT:
shocked

Re: Meet the Facebook Man that Predicted Kemi Adeosun Resignation 6 Weeks Before. by bender79: 1:56pm On Sep 15, 2018
Spot on prediction. Any one would have anyway.
Re: Meet the Facebook Man that Predicted Kemi Adeosun Resignation 6 Weeks Before. by GOFRONT(m): 7:20pm On Sep 15, 2018
Thanks for this list of areas of forgery.....esp the Doctors report for corps members and the date of birth for footballers.....Chaii, the forgery in this two areas is mind boggling
Re: Meet the Facebook Man that Predicted Kemi Adeosun Resignation 6 Weeks Before. by GOFRONT(m): 7:42pm On Sep 15, 2018
How is the country finished with people like him?? Tell me..... Ehn??.....Tell me how now!!

Ok, that he said "He who has no sin should cast the first stone" makes the country finished with people like him??

Or that he said "Saraki and the likes are under embezzlement probe and they refuse to resign" makes the country finished wit people like him??

He said he is a lawyer and he has spoken the trufh without being sentimental....As a lawyer, he understands how it is like to forge a Cert.....but that doesnt stop him from speaking out the truth about those that has done the same forgery and has gotten away with it, It doesn't stop him from naming politicians who are under probe, yet they cling unto their position.....it doesnt stop him from listing out the areas where forgery is prevalent.....

Tell me how is Nigeria finished by having people like him.....

(1) (Reply)

Akinwunmi Adesina Or Peter Obi For PDP VP / Atiku Floors Buhari In Online Poll Created By Buhari Support Group / Are These Politician Above The Law? (See PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.