Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,708 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' (92818 Views)

Mr Ibu, John Okafor's Children And Wives / Mr Ibu: I Died And Woke Up After 4 Days - John Okafor / Armed Robbers Invade John Okafor’s House, Steal N14.3 Million Cash & Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by FemolasticA: 1:30pm On Sep 15, 2018
seriously
Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by Sharpshooota: 1:30pm On Sep 15, 2018
Mrs ibu right now
Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by sevo(m): 1:30pm On Sep 15, 2018
See her achievement!!! Atewo!!

2 Likes

Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by sukar886: 1:31pm On Sep 15, 2018
I mistakenly opened my Instagram and closed it immediately then MTN sent me an SMS,
Dear customer, you get luck
������......stupid girl, u wanna break their marriage abi

1 Like

Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by FitnessAndGoodL: 1:31pm On Sep 15, 2018
cool
Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by mytime24(f): 1:32pm On Sep 15, 2018
Home breaker undecided
Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by Catastrophe1: 1:32pm On Sep 15, 2018
Nawa oo and tomorrow someone will pay this one's bride price. sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by Obinkita(m): 1:32pm On Sep 15, 2018
Lie lie girl.
Continue to disgrace your kindred, you are not a wife material.
Even Mr IBU will reject you in the end.
QED
Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by Dbigname: 1:32pm On Sep 15, 2018
Who born this she goat again

2 Likes

Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by padua1234: 1:33pm On Sep 15, 2018
An average nigerian is always concerned with only sex. So shameful
Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by Gboyeboy(m): 1:33pm On Sep 15, 2018
Look to the left, look to the right
Everywhere is filled with...

5 Likes

Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by izibili44: 1:33pm On Sep 15, 2018
Sezua:
Before you know, bloggers would call her actress.
.Na so
Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by Tonimordred(m): 1:33pm On Sep 15, 2018
Foolish gurl she wan use her trendin ruin ibu's mariage
Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by FemolasticA: 1:33pm On Sep 15, 2018
FemolasticA:
seriously
Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by efonat(m): 1:34pm On Sep 15, 2018
Wating carry Ibu go dey do child abuse? Him no see him mate ni?
Jerrick:
If this is true. The girl must be very stupid! What do you want again after he’s given you your money? Why would you want to ruin his marriage??

4 Likes

Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by Miles300: 1:34pm On Sep 15, 2018
Ibu self no get taste !

2 Likes

Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by Oyindidi(f): 1:38pm On Sep 15, 2018
boldking:
she looks like isoko girl...na their way
Get sense! Na Igbo girl

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by israelmao(m): 1:38pm On Sep 15, 2018
Some ladies can do anything in desperate quest for name and fame.
Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by newsnjobs(m): 1:39pm On Sep 15, 2018
Abeg conductor, this one you are not calling passengers, hope I never enter one chance bus like Mr. Ibu.

Please drop me here.

Owao, owao....
Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by Isaacvin(m): 1:41pm On Sep 15, 2018
useless thing
Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by foreshore(m): 1:42pm On Sep 15, 2018
gistfever:
Na wa ooh.... a lady has voiced out on social media to talk about her sweet sex experience with Mr. IBU.

John Okafor is a Nigerian actor and comedian popularly known as Mr. Ibu . Okafor is considered to be one of Nigeria’s most talented comic characters.

The lady really gave a thorough explanation of the experience, how sweet and gentle Mr. Ibu was in bed.

Gists via: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/09/na-wa-ooh-lady-talks-about-her-night.html

See below:

Clap for yourself
Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by foreshore(m): 1:44pm On Sep 15, 2018
Miles300:
Ibu self no get taste !

Na wetin dem dey ask you be that!!!
Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 15, 2018
End time pikins everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by Small080(m): 1:45pm On Sep 15, 2018
The lady is crazy, besides she have collected her money �, why trying to destroy his marriage.... Immature lady
Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by dochenaj: 1:48pm On Sep 15, 2018
"The ceremony of innocence is drowned. The best lack conviction while the worst are filled with passionate intensity."

That exactly is the plague of our society, when the lady who is a virgin at 25 is ashamed to identify as such and the 18 old who has slept with 5 different guys is proud to shout it on the mountains.
cry cry cry cry

5 Likes

Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by calliope(f): 1:48pm On Sep 15, 2018
She dey yarn us as per achievement na grin
Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by freetheking: 1:48pm On Sep 15, 2018
Richdad50:
Dear Nairaland Men,
When satan wants to slay a man he uses a slay queen to ruin the man. When the man is ruined to the ground, the slay qeen gets passed around to bring yet another man to the ground

Even The Bible warns against Slay Queens. “I find more bitter than death the woman who is a snare, whose heart is a trap and whose hands are chains. The man who pleases God will escape her, but the sinner she will ensnare”-Ecclesiastes 7:26
correct.

1 Like

Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by pacificom: 1:49pm On Sep 15, 2018
gistfever:
Na wa ooh.... a lady has voiced out on social media to talk about her sweet sex experience with Mr. IBU.

John Okafor is a Nigerian actor and comedian popularly known as Mr. Ibu . Okafor is considered to be one of Nigeria’s most talented comic characters.

The lady really gave a thorough explanation of the experience, how sweet and gentle Mr. Ibu was in bed.

Gists via: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/09/na-wa-ooh-lady-talks-about-her-night.html

See below:

Mr. Ibu now aka "The man with the golden gun"
Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by Princedapace(m): 1:51pm On Sep 15, 2018
Parents, you have serious work to do.. We are losing it.. Level of morality is all time low.

Do not forget to train your kids all becus u are chasing money.. Na wa o.

Any ways, when I marry and born, I will do my best..

If you would like to earn money online, check my profile and read my thread on How I work and earn money online.. You may be interested in my training.. Check now.
Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 15, 2018
Attention Seeking H@E
Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by Afonja007: 1:53pm On Sep 15, 2018
I no go bang any of my side chicks again when ever i go naija if they report me to this my Choco Milo without bleaching cream wetin I go tell my God

3 Likes

Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by Etonyc(m): 1:54pm On Sep 15, 2018
Common sense is not common! Gbam!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend / Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies / Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.