Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,850 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' (92823 Views)

Mr Ibu, John Okafor's Children And Wives / Mr Ibu: I Died And Woke Up After 4 Days - John Okafor / Armed Robbers Invade John Okafor’s House, Steal N14.3 Million Cash & Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 15, 2018
in few years time she s going to be a nollywood star, and no one will remember her one night stand with ibu, thats how female nollywood stars are made, no acting skills, zero intelligence, only skills required is to open your legs wide.
Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 15, 2018
queensera:
>>

Yahoo Boy Eat Faces Of His Girlfriend, Watch Video HERE
Queensera why na? why did you allow me witness this evil?
Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by Bollinger(m): 2:21pm On Sep 15, 2018
Jerrick:
If this is true. The girl must be very stupid! What do you want again after he’s given you your money? Why would you want to ruin his marriage??

The girl is s.tupid abi? What about adultery? What do you want to call someone who does that? The way you people think.

1 Like

Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by oshaosha2014(m): 2:24pm On Sep 15, 2018
Hey I need well written and researched blog post/articles from you. Contact me on Whatsapp 08118877831
Premiumwriter:
So Mr ibu cannot do in peace again

Contact me for high-quality articles and blog posts.
Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by Miciuk23(m): 2:25pm On Sep 15, 2018
Bollinger:

The girl is s.tupid abi? What about adultery? What do you want to call someone who does that? The way you people think.
you think it's easy to resist a well trained karashika??
Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 15, 2018
Which kind NINA-listic behaviour be this?
Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 15, 2018
I suppose most of the comments here are from unmarried adults. The lady has done nothing wrong, she spoke the truth based on her belief in life and some preachers and morality crusaders have decided to become the judges using religion and their version of morality as yardstick of justice.

Well, wives of rich people are too busy to worry about the flirtatious lifestyle of their husbands, in fact they are excited that their husband happiness as long as he is not loving the ladies and not spending money on her. Ibu's wife is one of such, so stop trying to rope her into your mass moral conceptualization of natural justice system.

It is a great publicity stunt for Ibu, once considered ugly, now praised as a great cook and now a romantic figure with pot belle.

Well played.

1 Like

Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by geraldamobi(m): 2:33pm On Sep 15, 2018
so make we fry egg for u Abi...
Olosho
Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by RexTramadol1: 2:34pm On Sep 15, 2018
Life is funny

I can't imagine sharing planet with this thing
Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by gillsway: 2:40pm On Sep 15, 2018
Jerrick:
If this is true. The girl must be very stupid! What do you want again after he’s given you your money? Why would you want to ruin his marriage??

A married person that is having extra marital affair has already ruined his marriage. Don’t blame it on the dumb girl.

1 Like

Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by Emytini(m): 2:40pm On Sep 15, 2018
Mr Ibu how did you get here

Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by Csamuel45(m): 2:41pm On Sep 15, 2018
Home breaker.
Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by Bollinger(m): 2:43pm On Sep 15, 2018
Miciuk23:
you think it's easy to resist a well trained karashika??

So adultery is OK. Got it.

1 Like

Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by Jdreamz(m): 2:43pm On Sep 15, 2018
Now why posting this? Whats your gain? Aint you ashame of yourslef?
Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by elmodee7(m): 2:45pm On Sep 15, 2018
i wondering who is more idiotic u or ipob

Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by elmodee7(m): 2:47pm On Sep 15, 2018
idiotic

Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by Lionofdjungle: 2:50pm On Sep 15, 2018
And so what? Should we live the earth for you because of sleeping with a celebrity?
Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by IchBinBrait(m): 2:55pm On Sep 15, 2018
Reading that "he shifted this, he gently did that" is really unpalatable to the eyes & ears. I can't believe this. Someone announcing her sexual act to the public. This our generation got no regard for decency.
Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by Clinton16: 3:04pm On Sep 15, 2018
Na only Isoko girls dey behave like that?
Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by Naza25: 3:04pm On Sep 15, 2018
Another stupid attention seeker
Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by DopeTech(m): 3:09pm On Sep 15, 2018
gistfever:
Na wa ooh.... a lady has voiced out on social media to talk about her sweet sex experience with Mr. IBU.

John Okafor is a Nigerian actor and comedian popularly known as Mr. Ibu . Okafor is considered to be one of Nigeria’s most talented comic characters.

The lady really gave a thorough explanation of the experience, how sweet and gentle Mr. Ibu was in bed.

Gists via: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/09/na-wa-ooh-lady-talks-about-her-night.html

See below:

Hahhahahah, for her mind now she wants to be popular. Oya na she done de popular, she will regret why posting this on that group. grin
Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by akilo1: 3:14pm On Sep 15, 2018
In Mr ibu voice ...thurder fire her
Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by educhigo: 3:24pm On Sep 15, 2018
ah

Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by xendra: 3:26pm On Sep 15, 2018
grin ladies should keep this up? Any lowlife man that does not appreciate his marriage enough to sleep with you, call him out.

1 Like

Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by kaystick86(m): 3:30pm On Sep 15, 2018
Must you post what happen.

This children of now a days self
Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by mandax: 3:31pm On Sep 15, 2018
This is why I always warn celebrities to steer clear of PROSTITUTES.

Leave PROSTITUTES for the poor duds.

1 Like

Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:34pm On Sep 15, 2018
bukatyne:

How is she a home breaker?
Coz its glaring she's trying to destroy Mr ibu's home
Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by mikeyung71(m): 4:02pm On Sep 15, 2018
you can't kill me here.. lubbish!

Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by higgs: 4:06pm On Sep 15, 2018
Tomorrow someone will marry this one and hold a big wedding.
Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by jaybee(f): 4:12pm On Sep 15, 2018
lielbree:
Her account was hacked....

Reasonable reason!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend / Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies / Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.