Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,042 members, 7,814,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Do You Know This... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know This... (489 Views)

If You Know This Woman U Be Correct Aproko. / If You Don't Know This Man....Then Heaven Is Sure For You / If You Don't Know This Girl. Heaven Is Sure For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know This... by Nostradamus: 11:28am On Sep 15, 2018
Do you know that the richest man in history was an african?(you heard right,he was an african and made his wealth here in africa)

20 richest men in history

20)ludwig werheuser

net worth:$80 billion

6-year old ludwig studied at luther....

Want to know the richest men in history and their massive wealth?click the link

https://melancholicicon..com/2018/09/20-richest-people-of-all-time_14.html

Comment what fascinate you about these billionaires and who you admire among them

(1) (Reply)

The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (photos) / I Need A Company / 7 Reasons She's Not The One For You, No. 3 Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.