Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,102 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Lady Blasted By Online Users After Posting Raunchy Pictures On Facebook. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Blasted By Online Users After Posting Raunchy Pictures On Facebook. (8505 Views)

Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians / Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users / Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Blasted By Online Users After Posting Raunchy Pictures On Facebook. by dainformant(m): 11:46am On Sep 15, 2018
A Nigerian lady who appears to be the "most hated" on Facebook, has revealed that she doesn't care how the public sees her following her raunchy and sexy displays on the social media platform. The lady who hails from Delta state but resides in Lagos, decided to troll her online 'haters' once again by sharing more daring pictures of herself in her underwear.

This earned the lady a barrage of insults and criticism from online users as they blasted her and labelled her a 'cheap girl'.

The lady who's apparently not moved by the insults - later hit back at her critics by saying most of her 'haters' are the ones sliding into her inbox to ask for her number.

See how online users reacted to her pictures. 

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/lady-blasted-by-online-users-after-posting-raunchy-pictures-on-facebook.html

3 Shares

Re: Lady Blasted By Online Users After Posting Raunchy Pictures On Facebook. by dainformant(m): 11:46am On Sep 15, 2018

Re: Lady Blasted By Online Users After Posting Raunchy Pictures On Facebook. by dainformant(m): 11:47am On Sep 15, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Lady Blasted By Online Users After Posting Raunchy Pictures On Facebook. by delugajackson: 11:51am On Sep 15, 2018
Very disgusting piece of sh.it. I need to wash my eyes with olive oil. Forgive me father, for I have sinned against thee.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Blasted By Online Users After Posting Raunchy Pictures On Facebook. by Ekez(m): 11:53am On Sep 15, 2018
Pepper,pepper But her skin no smooth wella
Re: Lady Blasted By Online Users After Posting Raunchy Pictures On Facebook. by 93Miles: 11:54am On Sep 15, 2018
JamaicanLove do you have this thick skin? If no, please hide yo face.
Re: Lady Blasted By Online Users After Posting Raunchy Pictures On Facebook. by 93Miles: 11:56am On Sep 15, 2018
dainformant:
A Nigerian lady who appears to be the "most hated" on Facebook, has revealed that she doesn't care how the public sees her following her raunchy and sexy displays on the social media platform. The lady who hails from Delta state but resides in Lagos, decided to troll her online 'haters' once again by sharing more daring pictures of herself in her underwear.

This earned the lady a barrage of insults and criticism from online users as they blasted her and labelled her a 'cheap girl'.

The lady who's apparently not moved by the insults - later hit back at her critics by saying most of her 'haters' are the ones sliding into her inbox to ask for her number.

See how online users reacted to her pictures. 

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/lady-blasted-by-online-users-after-posting-raunchy-pictures-on-facebook.html

What is her username please?

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasted By Online Users After Posting Raunchy Pictures On Facebook. by Baawaa(m): 11:56am On Sep 15, 2018
Advertisement of bad market grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Blasted By Online Users After Posting Raunchy Pictures On Facebook. by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 15, 2018
Re: Lady Blasted By Online Users After Posting Raunchy Pictures On Facebook. by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 15, 2018
For a second, I thought it was a dude.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Blasted By Online Users After Posting Raunchy Pictures On Facebook. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2018
93Miles:
JamaicanLove do you have this thick skin? If no, please hide yo face.

I DON HIDE MY FACE

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasted By Online Users After Posting Raunchy Pictures On Facebook. by 93Miles: 12:02pm On Sep 15, 2018
JamaicanLove:

I DON HIDE MY FACE
Abeg hide joor..
Re: Lady Blasted By Online Users After Posting Raunchy Pictures On Facebook. by In2systemsTech(m): 12:06pm On Sep 15, 2018
and you share the news without her username... i doubt if shes on facebook... prove me wrong

meanwhile I have Brand new AllCall s1 phone (5000mAH, 2GB, 16 GB, 5.5", Android 8.1) @ 28,000naira and Brand new Homtom S16 phone (finger print, 3000mah, 2Gb 16GB, 5.5") @ 25500.... check my signature
Re: Lady Blasted By Online Users After Posting Raunchy Pictures On Facebook. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 15, 2018
93Miles:

Abeg hide joor..

Ikpu

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasted By Online Users After Posting Raunchy Pictures On Facebook. by 93Miles: 12:12pm On Sep 15, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Ikpu
Ediye awan.
Re: Lady Blasted By Online Users After Posting Raunchy Pictures On Facebook. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 15, 2018
93Miles:

Ediye awan.

Yak mmi mbok
Re: Lady Blasted By Online Users After Posting Raunchy Pictures On Facebook. by 93Miles: 12:15pm On Sep 15, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Yak mmi mbok
Nkot fi ediye.
For ur mind ame yeh... SMH
Re: Lady Blasted By Online Users After Posting Raunchy Pictures On Facebook. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 15, 2018
grin grin
Re: Lady Blasted By Online Users After Posting Raunchy Pictures On Facebook. by 93Miles: 12:16pm On Sep 15, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Seh fi inuwa.

Jealousy awod fi do
Re: Lady Blasted By Online Users After Posting Raunchy Pictures On Facebook. by 93Miles: 12:20pm On Sep 15, 2018
Happy weekend @oyindidi.
Wishing you a stress less weekend.
Re: Lady Blasted By Online Users After Posting Raunchy Pictures On Facebook. by Oyindidi(f): 12:22pm On Sep 15, 2018
93Miles:
Happy weekend @oyindidi.

Wishing you a stress less weekend.
Thanks dear, wishing you same. How have you been?
Re: Lady Blasted By Online Users After Posting Raunchy Pictures On Facebook. by 93Miles: 12:24pm On Sep 15, 2018
Oyindidi:
Thanks dear, wishing you same. How have you been?

I'm fine and you?

Meet my bestie @JamaicanLove
Re: Lady Blasted By Online Users After Posting Raunchy Pictures On Facebook. by Oyindidi(f): 12:25pm On Sep 15, 2018
93Miles:

I'm fine and you?

Meet my bestie @JamaicanLove
Good to know. Bestie or wife to be?
Re: Lady Blasted By Online Users After Posting Raunchy Pictures On Facebook. by 93Miles: 12:28pm On Sep 15, 2018
Oyindidi:
Good to know. Bestie or wife to be?

It's a ladder.

One step at a time.

From bestie to girlfriend to fiancée to wifey.
Re: Lady Blasted By Online Users After Posting Raunchy Pictures On Facebook. by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 12:28pm On Sep 15, 2018
"The lady who's apparently not moved by the insults - later hit back at her critics by saying most of her 'haters' are the ones sliding into her inbox to ask for her number"

People wey dey yab am go still inbox her for her gsm number.

Hypocrites. If na one oyinbo woman snap those pics, Nigerians go dey do wow wow wow like ambulance.

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasted By Online Users After Posting Raunchy Pictures On Facebook. by Oyindidi(f): 12:29pm On Sep 15, 2018
93Miles:

It's a ladder.

One step at a time.

From bestie to girlfriend to fiancée to wifey.

Nice, I'm happy for you
Re: Lady Blasted By Online Users After Posting Raunchy Pictures On Facebook. by 93Miles: 12:31pm On Sep 15, 2018
Oyindidi:
Nice, I'm happy for you
All glory to God..
Re: Lady Blasted By Online Users After Posting Raunchy Pictures On Facebook. by ednut1(m): 12:35pm On Sep 15, 2018
grin irony of life she go end up like roman goddess . One white man go soon see am
Re: Lady Blasted By Online Users After Posting Raunchy Pictures On Facebook. by Oyindidi(f): 12:41pm On Sep 15, 2018
93Miles:

All glory to God..

Hallelujah!! I like the new you. Jamaicalovvve is doing a great job.
Re: Lady Blasted By Online Users After Posting Raunchy Pictures On Facebook. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 15, 2018
JamaicanLove:

I went to view your profile, that your picture odikwa risky o. Lmao
Re: Lady Blasted By Online Users After Posting Raunchy Pictures On Facebook. by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:44pm On Sep 15, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Yak mmi mbok
Smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Fatoyinbo Licked My Clitoris- Busola Dakolo / Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? / Meet Nigeria Teenager Who Has Won Affection From Foreign Ladies Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.