Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal (61240 Views)

Daniella Okeke: "Jesus Is My Val, My Butt Getting Bigger" / Daniella Okeke Hits The Gym (Photos) / Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal by Ategberoson(m): 3:31pm On Sep 15, 2018
even the people that used this allegations on Suleiman succumb just because he had answered their political order make me think if he's actually clean of the allegations

I wonder what the fuss about two adult that flirt themselves
Re: Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal by Throwback: 3:31pm On Sep 15, 2018
ednut1:
A car in ur house had apostles name as the owner. I checked my self , i also checked my car and others i know na der name dey der. All of a sudden at 2 am on a sunday the names were erased. Aunty just gerahere abeg

Tell the liar again.

Records do not lie.

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal by opribo(m): 3:31pm On Sep 15, 2018
I smell lies.
Re: Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal by Jakasibo(m): 3:32pm On Sep 15, 2018
You deserve this

4 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal by greatme2good(f): 3:32pm On Sep 15, 2018
Only God knows the truth but the way she's rooting for the man of God though....what do I know sef.
Re: Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal by tiger28: 3:34pm On Sep 15, 2018
You all keep mocking God Jehovah.... One day One day, we will all know who is REALLY following God. Can this lady NOW explain to us WHY the information of the Range rover SUDDENLY DISAPPEARED from the lagos motor vehicle portal once the media found out the range rovers in her house belonged to this yeye man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal by Longman6(m): 3:36pm On Sep 15, 2018
Re: Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal by LesbianBoy(m): 3:43pm On Sep 15, 2018
This girl thinks Nigerians are stoopid.

The same Daniella okeke that posted on her instagram back then that she needs a driver to be driving HER Benz jeep as uber. Immediately it was exposed that it was Apostle that gave her the jeep she quickly took the picture down and set her instagram account to private grin grin grin grin

She should shut up jor! Apostle has fvcked her pvssy and released hot cum on her big nyansh! grin grin grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal by lielbree: 3:44pm On Sep 15, 2018
shocked
Re: Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal by yusuf99(m): 3:44pm On Sep 15, 2018
It's lie the baldheaded acclaimed hostor has bleeped and sucked your fussy

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 15, 2018
Earthkumy:
Saharareporters is own by a serial blackmailer

Whom Buhari uses as joker to deceive people

I'm not surprised
the discovery was made by a nairalander after she posted pics of her cars. Sahara copied it later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal by IYANGBALI: 3:47pm On Sep 15, 2018
Did she did it? I'm sure she didn't did it

3 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal by Amberon: 3:48pm On Sep 15, 2018
undecided
Re: Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal by daveP(m): 3:51pm On Sep 15, 2018
Father that can't influence you to even change for the better? Or even make you a firebrand bible addict like he is? Issokay.

Father has new meanings fellas.

If he is comfy with her calling him father, then there's still Wahala.

Fathers show loff by correcting more, abeg which una dey see?

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 15, 2018
coolestchris:
Daniella okeke obviously nyanshed the pastor but
that's not our business, what concerns Nigerians is that they are fed up of bad leaders that's why I have come to liberate you all
as old as u are. U too mumu
Re: Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal by Amberon: 4:01pm On Sep 15, 2018
Infact, that nairalander posted that Discovery long before the Otobo saga.
That nairalander deserves awards.
yeyerolling:
the discovery was made by a nairalander after she posted pics of her cars. Sahara copied it later

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal by Boyooosa(m): 4:02pm On Sep 15, 2018
coolestchris:
Daniella okeke obviously nyanshed the pastor but
that's not our business, what concerns Nigerians is that they are fed up of bad leaders that's why I have come to liberate you all
Are you kidding us? shocked
Do u really mean this your ambition or u r just baba suwe?
And someone will say we need yoot to rule us,...youth ko, YouTube no. Eleribu!

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal by wonlasewonimi: 4:09pm On Sep 15, 2018
Apostle mistakenly reversed into your garage... Olosho

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal by Fitbillionairep: 4:13pm On Sep 15, 2018
she don ask you na. will you stop talking to your sugar father? is it easy to get a big god like him?
Re: Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal by Olajah81: 4:26pm On Sep 15, 2018
Go and sit down...
We know already dat u a liar..
Nonsense
Re: Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal by Lordbucci2: 4:28pm On Sep 15, 2018
She no know her Father again!!!
Re: Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal by seangy4konji: 4:32pm On Sep 15, 2018
Me I kuku no ask you question.
Re: Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 15, 2018
So are u trying to tell us apostle sule sule is not big god?cheesy

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal by Asu015(m): 5:05pm On Sep 15, 2018
so una apostles too sabi climb ukuu.....LMAO
Re: Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal by coluka: 5:10pm On Sep 15, 2018
shobroy10:
So u are just having the time to come clean right. Let me check the VAR
Lol
Re: Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal by babeosisi: 5:19pm On Sep 15, 2018
She just made it worse
Suleman is your daddy
You don't know Mr Okeke again?
If any child of mine calls another man daddy or another woman mommy,she will have some explaining to do
I hate this daddy and mommy nonsense that Yoruba Christians imported into christianity
Re: Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal by DeWisedon(m): 5:29pm On Sep 15, 2018
donbachi:
Every man of God was once an ordinary man,before God called him...so,every man of God has a man in him...they must surely make mistakes...but,involving their names in crime they never comitted is a war against God...if i am lieing,ask daddy freeze.
do you mean the jobless man that has not gotten any job for the past 5 years??
I can't ask him cux I have no business with jobless people
Re: Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal by DeWisedon(m): 5:30pm On Sep 15, 2018
Olajah81:
Go and sit down... We know already dat u a liar.. Nonsense
people like will soon loose their job like daddy freeze
Re: Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal by mu2sa2: 6:50pm On Sep 15, 2018
okenwaa:
Things men of God do shaa..

But we leave the judgement for God.
Hahaha, how can you leave a " man of God" to God?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. / Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw / DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.