Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,794 members, 7,851,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:15 AM

Eee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Eee (332 Views)

Such Is Life Eee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eee by Eglobalma: 12:55pm On Sep 15, 2018
Trt
Re: Eee by Wilfredpat22(f): 1:02pm On Sep 15, 2018
I understand how you feel. You are a introvert sir. Sometimes being with people cheers you up or don’t you have that feeling when your neighbors are around you?

DO IT THIS WAY

If you want privacy, Lock yourself up and pretend not to be at home.Remember to remove your slippers from your doorsteps oo. That’s all than to be pushing people away. We never can tell what tomorrow will be like
Re: Eee by Eglobalma: 1:10pm On Sep 15, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
I understand how you feel. You are a introvert sir. Sometimes being with people cheers you up or don’t you have that feeling when your neighbors are around you?

DO IT THIS WAY

If you want privacy, Lock yourself up and pretend not to be at home.Remember to remove your slippers from your doorsteps oo. That’s all than to be pushing people away. We never can tell what tomorrow will be like

Aunty imagine if u had the option to avoid all of it all together. If u ever wanted to rent a place please try and save till u get a flat. U will have so much peace of mind especially when u work from home. When u live in a room, trust me u can’t avoid people or trouble or malice. No matter how much u try, someone must target u. But a flat? Nah u won’t see anyone except they know on ur gate for something reasonable. Aka peace of mind

(1) (Reply)

..... / She Friend-Zoned You....Now What ? / Why Eatery Changing The Name Of Toilet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.