Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Ameachi Shows Much Respect To Is Boss Dr. Peter Odili. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ameachi Shows Much Respect To Is Boss Dr. Peter Odili. (4512 Views)

Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography / Justice Mary Ukaego Peter-Odili Bows Out Of the Supreme Court / Wike Celebrates Peter Odili On His 73rd Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ameachi Shows Much Respect To Is Boss Dr. Peter Odili. by kimacent(m): 1:59pm On Sep 15, 2018
The Hon. Minister of transportation.Rt.Hon. Chibuike Ameachi.attend the burial of the late commissioner of justice in River state at the church service he came in and went to greet his former boss and past Governor of Rivers state Sir. Dr. Peter Odili.

Re: Ameachi Shows Much Respect To Is Boss Dr. Peter Odili. by Afam4eva(m): 2:10pm On Sep 15, 2018
Is Amaechi gay?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ameachi Shows Much Respect To Is Boss Dr. Peter Odili. by centoke30(m): 2:12pm On Sep 15, 2018
Peter Odili is still a man I respect so much in politics, he doesn't make much noise but acts.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ameachi Shows Much Respect To Is Boss Dr. Peter Odili. by fernandez1(m): 2:21pm On Sep 15, 2018
U can simply ask ajuju.net

Afam4eva:
Is Amaechi gay?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ameachi Shows Much Respect To Is Boss Dr. Peter Odili. by id911(m): 2:28pm On Sep 15, 2018
What do you expect? Amachi used to run errands and wash plates in Odili's house before

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ameachi Shows Much Respect To Is Boss Dr. Peter Odili. by SternProphet: 2:34pm On Sep 15, 2018
centoke30:
Peter Odili is still a man I respect so much in politics, he doesn't make much noise but acts.

Of course he does not make noise. He is a crook and a cultist. He should be in hiding. He completely destroyed Rivers State

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ameachi Shows Much Respect To Is Boss Dr. Peter Odili. by tesppidd: 2:36pm On Sep 15, 2018
See as Odilli wife dey look Amaechi with smiles.

Who can caption

1 Like

Re: Ameachi Shows Much Respect To Is Boss Dr. Peter Odili. by bender79: 2:48pm On Sep 15, 2018
tesppidd:

Who can caption
My son ameachi, why did you change your ways?

3 Likes

Re: Ameachi Shows Much Respect To Is Boss Dr. Peter Odili. by weyreypey: 3:00pm On Sep 15, 2018
tesppidd:

Who can caption
That's a judge of the Supreme Court

6 Likes

Re: Ameachi Shows Much Respect To Is Boss Dr. Peter Odili. by Bleiz(m): 3:23pm On Sep 15, 2018
Politics is a game
Re: Ameachi Shows Much Respect To Is Boss Dr. Peter Odili. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2018
Afam4eva:
Is Amaechi gay?
Even if he is not, he has the antecedents.

2 Likes

Re: Ameachi Shows Much Respect To Is Boss Dr. Peter Odili. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 15, 2018
The executioner and his strike chief.

1 Like

Re: Ameachi Shows Much Respect To Is Boss Dr. Peter Odili. by Yorubaskullmine: 3:47pm On Sep 15, 2018
Peter odili and nyesom wike dug this amechi from the pit and made him what he is today. He owes them some gratitude.

6 Likes

Re: Ameachi Shows Much Respect To Is Boss Dr. Peter Odili. by kcmichael: 4:06pm On Sep 15, 2018
And Ameachi dug wike from the gutter of drunk and made him a minister ,wike was wasting away under alcohol and Ameachi picked him up washed him and presented him as a minister but he betrayed Ameachi

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ameachi Shows Much Respect To Is Boss Dr. Peter Odili. by Alejoc(m): 4:41pm On Sep 15, 2018
Oga na master....

Abeg check wetin I dey sell and recommend. Thanks
Re: Ameachi Shows Much Respect To Is Boss Dr. Peter Odili. by cocaineaddict(m): 5:47pm On Sep 15, 2018
JUSTICE MARY ODILI. MBAISE GET PEOPLE SHA

1 Like

Re: Ameachi Shows Much Respect To Is Boss Dr. Peter Odili. by Xander85: 5:50pm On Sep 15, 2018
I remember when i was sick sometime in the 90s. I went to Dr Odilis' Pamo Clinics along Aba road, and after saying who i was, was given diagnosis and treatment free of charge! shocked

Felt on top of the world! smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ameachi Shows Much Respect To Is Boss Dr. Peter Odili. by Yameater(m): 5:59pm On Sep 15, 2018
Afam4eva:
Is Amaechi gay?

That was exactly the first question that came to my mind when I saw the picture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ameachi Shows Much Respect To Is Boss Dr. Peter Odili. by slivertongue: 5:59pm On Sep 15, 2018
Alwaz rememba ur roots
dont bite d hands dat fed u
neva allow quarell get in2 ur heart
neva allow hatred get in2 d blood
Re: Ameachi Shows Much Respect To Is Boss Dr. Peter Odili. by tesppidd: 6:17pm On Sep 15, 2018
id911:
What do you expect? Amachi used to run errands and wash plates in Odili's house before
that's a real man right there.

one who struggled all the way up.

not all these ones who grew up pampered and were made by the fathers' monies.

1 Like

Re: Ameachi Shows Much Respect To Is Boss Dr. Peter Odili. by tesppidd: 6:19pm On Sep 15, 2018
weyreypey:

That's a judge of the Supreme Court
Ehen??

Is she not Odilli's wife?

Or

Is she not smiling??
Re: Ameachi Shows Much Respect To Is Boss Dr. Peter Odili. by budusky05(m): 6:49pm On Sep 15, 2018
centoke30:

Make noise make them remember him the looting he carried out in Rivers State?
Re: Ameachi Shows Much Respect To Is Boss Dr. Peter Odili. by Fubaracole99(m): 8:34pm On Sep 15, 2018
eosigwe:
The executioner and his strike chief.
Dr Abinye sekibo was the strikechief

1 Like

Re: Ameachi Shows Much Respect To Is Boss Dr. Peter Odili. by kimacent(m): 10:39pm On Sep 15, 2018
Yorubaskullmine:
Peter odili and nyesom wike dug this amechi from the pit and made him what he is today. He owes them some gratitude.

By all standard Wike n Ameachi are not mate in politic. Ameachi pass Wike wella.if u know u know.

3 Likes

Re: Ameachi Shows Much Respect To Is Boss Dr. Peter Odili. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:29pm On Sep 15, 2018
Odili destroyed Rivers state, he introduced cultism, thuggery and political assassination. He will never be a hero in Rivers state.

1 Like

Re: Ameachi Shows Much Respect To Is Boss Dr. Peter Odili. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:44pm On Sep 15, 2018
kimacent:

By all standard Wike n Ameachi are not mate in politic. Ameachi pass Wike wella.if u know u know.
Amaechi no pass Wike "wella" but he may be slightly over him in politics by virtue of becoming Governor before Wike BUT no two person can be Governor at the same time in a state.

Amaechi was "virtually" gifted HoA seat while Wike had to win Obio-Akpor LGA seat, one of the richest in Nigeria.

Amaechi was Speaker and Chairman of Speaker Forum while Wike was Chairman of all 774 Local Government Chairmen (both at the same time).

Amaechi and Wike 'collaboed', along with Andrew Uchendu (Senator Rivers East), Magnus Abe (Rivers Southeast Senator) and others to win 2007 primary election BUT and jointly FOUGHT Celestine Omehia to reclaim it. In fact, Amaechi was even in Ghana while Wike, Abe, Uchendu etc were doing the dirty work at home.

Amaechi became Governor and it was natural that he will settle others... Abe got SSG, Wike had Chief of Staff!

in 2011 Abe went to Senate, Wike couldn't go to Senate because the Governor and Senator can't be of same Ikwerre bloc in Rivers East (Sekibo retained his seat), the only thing left was Minister, which Wike got.

2015 Wike capitalised on Amaechi/GEJ feud to pursue Governorship ambition, he wouldn't have dared it if there wasn't crises, he would have either returned as minister or move to the Senate as a riveriner was a natural successor of Amaechi. But the rest is history.

You see that Wike is a force as much as Amaechi and Amaechi is not senior politically to Wike.

2 Likes

Re: Ameachi Shows Much Respect To Is Boss Dr. Peter Odili. by senatordave1(m): 11:52pm On Sep 15, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Odili destroyed Rivers state, he introduced cultism, thuggery and political assassination. He will never be a hero in Rivers state.
Your right my brother about odili.he empowered majority of all the militants and cultists using them to intimidate the opposition app which was strong in rivers and other south south states between 1999-2003.i still remember the dreaded soboma george.i still wonder how he died so cheaply.odili could gave been vp instead of gej if he was patient and humble.hes done politically.
Anyway,you should try and speak more on rivers matters,you know it more than any other person on nairaland.your an authority on rivers politics just like efe western/fratermathy are on delta
Re: Ameachi Shows Much Respect To Is Boss Dr. Peter Odili. by senatordave1(m): 11:55pm On Sep 15, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Amaechi no pass Wike "wella" but he may be slightly over him in politics by virtue of becoming Governor before Wike BUT no two person can be Governor at the same time in a state.

Amaechi was "virtually" gifted HoA seat while Wike had to win Obio-Akpor LGA seat, one of the richest in Nigeria.

Amaechi was Speaker and Chairman of Speaker Forum while Wike was Chairman of all 774 Local Government Chairmen (both at the same time).

Amaechi and Wike 'collaboed', along with Andrew Uchendu (Senator Rivers East), Magnus Abe (Rivers Southeast Senator) and others to win 2007 primary election BUT and jointly FOUGHT Celestine Omehia to reclaim it. In fact, Amaechi was even in Ghana while Wike, Abe, Uchendu etc were doing the dirty work at home.

Amaechi became Governor and it was natural that he will settle others... Abe got SSG, Wike had Chief of Staff!

in 2011 Abe went to Senate, Wike couldn't go to Senate because the Governor and Senator can't be of same Ikwerre bloc in Rivers East (Sekibo retained his seat), the only thing left was Minister, which Wike got.

2015 Wike capitalised on Amaechi/GEJ feud to pursue Governorship ambition, he wouldn't have dared it if there wasn't crises, he would have either returned as minister or move to the Senate as a riveriner was a natural successor of Amaechi. But the rest is history.

You see that Wike is a force as much as Amaechi and Amaechi is not senior politically to Wike.
Your right and on point as usual.my only argument is that amaechi is also bad but is a lesser evil compared to wike.all the evils that were happening under odili which amechi tried to suppress has been reactivated by wike.infact,wike may be in for a shocker from what i learnt from some politicians in igbo-etche.he would be taken unawares
Re: Ameachi Shows Much Respect To Is Boss Dr. Peter Odili. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:56pm On Sep 15, 2018
senatordave1:

Your right my brother about odili.he empowered majority of all the militants and cultists using them to intimidate the opposition app which was strong in rivers and other south south states between 1999-2003.i still remember the dreaded soboma george.i still wonder how he died so cheaply.
Anyway,you should try and speak more on rivers matters,you know it more than any other person on nairaland.your an authority on rivers politics just like efe western/fratermathy are on delta
Rivers is my home state my boss but sometimes silence on certain matters is golden due to some personal reasons. But I'm still observing before being more vocal in politics.

If you notice I'm less vocal, I only promote Udom Emmanuel and Akwa Ibom
Re: Ameachi Shows Much Respect To Is Boss Dr. Peter Odili. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:04am On Sep 16, 2018
senatordave1:

Your right and on point as usual.my only argument is that amaechi is also bad but is a lesser evil compared to wike.all the evils that were happening under odili which amechi tried to suppress has been reactivated by wike.infact,wike may be in for a shocker from what i learnt from some politicians in igbo-etche.he would be taken unawares
I rather keep my personal opinion on Rivers to chest for now due to personal reasons. But Wike isn't "evil" as being painted and Amaechi isn't a "lesser demon" to Wike. Himself and Wike are only lesser demons to Odili.

Do you know who Flag Amachree, APC Chairman is? Bros make I no talk plenty! Everybody know him story...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo: With Love From North, South, East And West. / Breaking News: AD Presidential Candidate Stepped Down For Olawepo Hashim / Sahara Live Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.