Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Breaking News: AD Presidential Candidate Stepped Down For Olawepo Hashim - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: AD Presidential Candidate Stepped Down For Olawepo Hashim (4512 Views)

Senate Presidency: Why I Stepped Down For Lawan – Goje / Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win / Olawepo-hashim: I Was A Lonely Child Who Cheated Death 4 Times While Growing Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: AD Presidential Candidate Stepped Down For Olawepo Hashim by mrrights: 11:33am On Dec 23, 2018
PRESS STATEMENT
23rd DECEMBER, 2018
Ibadan

*........ PRINCE ENIOLA OJAJUNI OFFICIALLY STEPPED DOWN
https://mrrightsng..com/2018/12/breaking-news-ad-presidential-candidate.html?m=1

In the early hours of today, Prince Eniola Ojajuni - Presidential Candidate contesting on the platform of the Alliance for Democracy (AD) officially stepped down for Mr. Gbenga Olawepo Hasimi, the Presidential Flag Bearer of the People's Trust Party (PT) after due consultations with the National Party Leaders of the Alliance for Democracy, Governorship, House of Assembly, House of Senate and Representative Candidates of over 18 states contesting on the same platform and other support groups across the country.

In furtherance, Prince Eniola Ojajuni admitted it was a difficult decision to make because of his love and patriotic act for Nigeria. He therefore used this medium to appreciate all Nigerian Youths that have been supportive from the beginning of the race to this present moment and made a vow to continually fight for a new Nigeria.

In addition, he specially praised His Excellency, Mr. Gbenga Olawepo Hasimi of the People's Trust Party for his doggedness, intelligence and capabilities which deemed him fit to champion the cause for a new Nigeria. He described him as a man of his words full of passion and intelligence which gave him an edge over his oppositions.

Also, he pleaded with all his supporters across the country and other well meaning Nigerians that desired a better Nigeria to support and vote massively for Mr. Gbenga Olawepo Hasimi of the People's Trust Party whom he has endorsed as the Man of Integrity, Passion and Full of rich ideas.

Lastly, Prince Eniola Ojajuni promised that he would support him all through the campaign until success is accomplished.

https://mrrightsng..com/2018/12/breaking-news-ad-presidential-candidate.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: AD Presidential Candidate Stepped Down For Olawepo Hashim by mrrights: 11:35am On Dec 23, 2018
Gohashim2019

Re: Breaking News: AD Presidential Candidate Stepped Down For Olawepo Hashim by ImperialYoruba: 11:43am On Dec 23, 2018
I think this guy is going to pull a surprise. He is likely to come second behind Buhari.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News: AD Presidential Candidate Stepped Down For Olawepo Hashim by Tunasco4u(m): 11:47am On Dec 23, 2018
OK
Re: Breaking News: AD Presidential Candidate Stepped Down For Olawepo Hashim by KingLennon(m): 11:49am On Dec 23, 2018
This kind party nah to complete vote. Their votes no dea pass their own and family members grin

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: AD Presidential Candidate Stepped Down For Olawepo Hashim by Sunofgod(m): 11:49am On Dec 23, 2018
Who cares.....
Re: Breaking News: AD Presidential Candidate Stepped Down For Olawepo Hashim by Whothecapfits: 11:49am On Dec 23, 2018
ok
Re: Breaking News: AD Presidential Candidate Stepped Down For Olawepo Hashim by KingLennon(m): 11:49am On Dec 23, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
I think this guy is going to pull a surprise. He is likely to come second behind Buhari.
Which Second? For Kenya?

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News: AD Presidential Candidate Stepped Down For Olawepo Hashim by DrObum(m): 11:50am On Dec 23, 2018
Who be this one?
Re: Breaking News: AD Presidential Candidate Stepped Down For Olawepo Hashim by babzo(m): 11:51am On Dec 23, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Bro, forget that one. Just do a simple test, go to your village and ask anyone there if they have ever heard of him? Or go to the market in any city and ask any market woman if they have heard of him (not supermarket for Lekki o....those people can never queue to vote)

12 Likes

Re: Breaking News: AD Presidential Candidate Stepped Down For Olawepo Hashim by egwekwe: 11:54am On Dec 23, 2018
This man is persistent.... I'll give him that grin
Re: Breaking News: AD Presidential Candidate Stepped Down For Olawepo Hashim by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 23, 2018
Re: Breaking News: AD Presidential Candidate Stepped Down For Olawepo Hashim by Super1759: 11:56am On Dec 23, 2018
Senseless people. If all of you gathered and chose one person. That's all
Re: Breaking News: AD Presidential Candidate Stepped Down For Olawepo Hashim by firstolalekan(m): 12:05pm On Dec 23, 2018
I'm thinking of giving this guy my vote.

All these old grandpas should goan rest.

Buhari since 32 years old

Atiku since 36 years old.

Haba!

Youths should let us try a new person.

Buhari and Atiku has nothing real to be proud of.
This guy is new and at the moment at least has a clean record.

Also, I urge all youths never to RE-ELECT any leader. None of them deserves to be given a second chance. THEY ARE ALL THIEVES.
E. G
Senator OLAMILEKAN YAYI, DINO ETC
THE ONLY TIME YAYI IS ACTIVE IS DURING CAMPAIGN. THE GUY IS A SILLY USELESS ROUGE.
Re: Breaking News: AD Presidential Candidate Stepped Down For Olawepo Hashim by sammyj: 12:10pm On Dec 23, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News: AD Presidential Candidate Stepped Down For Olawepo Hashim by ayomilore: 12:12pm On Dec 23, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Guy you are funny. You mean Atiku go carry last.
Re: Breaking News: AD Presidential Candidate Stepped Down For Olawepo Hashim by pawesome(m): 12:13pm On Dec 23, 2018
Mtcheeeeeew... Drop or don't drop, both the dropper and the droppeee are not winning nothing
Re: Breaking News: AD Presidential Candidate Stepped Down For Olawepo Hashim by Dredgemaster(m): 12:25pm On Dec 23, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
. No pls, we need buhari to come second behind him.
Re: Breaking News: AD Presidential Candidate Stepped Down For Olawepo Hashim by Bhol28: 12:40pm On Dec 23, 2018
Imagine
Re: Breaking News: AD Presidential Candidate Stepped Down For Olawepo Hashim by celeiyke: 1:16pm On Dec 23, 2018
The Yoruba should adopt this guy.
Re: Breaking News: AD Presidential Candidate Stepped Down For Olawepo Hashim by johannu(m): 1:24pm On Dec 23, 2018
The PEOPLE DECEIVING PEOPLE (PDP) and ALL POLITICAL CROOKS (APC) have no chance of winning the 2019 presidential election if other small parties can come together against the APC and the PDP. If, for instance, they all team up behind Olawepo Hashim, they could sign a pact that will see to it that other presidential candidates in the alliance play prominent roles in government. For example, Oby Ezekwesili could man the housing sector, making sure that the average Nigerians have decent houses of their own; Kingsley Moghalu could handle the power sector to deliver power that has eluded Nigerians under PDP and APC; Omoyele Sowore could be assigned to the Ministry of works to prove that things can work; Donald Duke may have a comparative advantage in culture and tourism; Fela Durotoye could bring his experience to bear to drive the Nigerian economy with ICT and business intelligence; and so on. That way we can rest the PDP and the APC in peace.
Re: Breaking News: AD Presidential Candidate Stepped Down For Olawepo Hashim by UncletC: 1:38pm On Dec 23, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
you dull die.....
someone we don't even know in the south, the only party we know here is PDP, APC, added to this apga, anything else, you are on your own
Re: Breaking News: AD Presidential Candidate Stepped Down For Olawepo Hashim by Realdeals(m): 1:43pm On Dec 23, 2018
Sowore will get more vote than Olawepo.
Re: Breaking News: AD Presidential Candidate Stepped Down For Olawepo Hashim by mrrights: 3:28pm On Dec 23, 2018
johannu:
The PEOPLE DECEIVING PEOPLE (PDP) and ALL POLITICAL CROOKS (APC) have no chance of winning the 2019 presidential election if other small parties can come together against the APC and the PDP. If, for instance, they all team up behind Olawepo Hashim, they could sign a pact that will see to it that other presidential candidates in the alliance play prominent roles in government. For example, Oby Ezekwesili could man the housing sector, making sure that the average Nigerians have decent houses of their own; Kingsley Moghalu could handle the power sector to deliver power that has eluded Nigerians under PDP and APC; Omoyele Sowore could be assigned to the Ministry of works to prove that things can work; Donald Duke may have a comparative advantage in culture and tourism; Fela Durotoye could bring his experience to bear to drive the Nigerian economy with ICT and business intelligence; and so on. That way we can rest the PDP and the APC in peace.

I agree with you
Re: Breaking News: AD Presidential Candidate Stepped Down For Olawepo Hashim by mrrights: 3:29pm On Dec 23, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

He will become the president in 2019. Don't watch from distance. Join the team. Gohashim2019
Re: Breaking News: AD Presidential Candidate Stepped Down For Olawepo Hashim by mrrights: 3:30pm On Dec 23, 2018
egwekwe:
This man is persistent.... I'll give him that grin

Join the team. Gohashim2019
Re: Breaking News: AD Presidential Candidate Stepped Down For Olawepo Hashim by mrrights: 3:31pm On Dec 23, 2018
celeiyke:
The Yoruba should adopt this guy.

Many are already adopting him. You should adopt him too
Re: Breaking News: AD Presidential Candidate Stepped Down For Olawepo Hashim by mrrights: 3:32pm On Dec 23, 2018
firstolalekan:
I'm thinking of giving this guy my vote.

All these old grandpas should goan rest.

Buhari since 32 years old

Atiku since 36 years old.

Haba!

Youths should let us try a new person.

Buhari and Atiku has nothing real to be proud of.
This guy is new and at the moment at least has a clean record.

Also, I urge all youths never to RE-ELECT any leader. None of them deserves to be given a second chance. THEY ARE ALL THIEVES.
E. G
Senator OLAMILEKAN YAYI, DINO ETC
THE ONLY TIME YAYI IS ACTIVE IS DURING CAMPAIGN. THE GUY IS A SILLY USELESS ROUGE.

Welcome on board. Together, we will send the two devils parking in 2019

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: AD Presidential Candidate Stepped Down For Olawepo Hashim by arasheed4und(m): 3:41pm On Dec 23, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Under which party is he contesting?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sahara Live Results / China's Uighur Muslims Forced To Eat And Drink As Ramadan Celebrations Banned / Aisha Buhari, Others React To News Of Atiku's Son Testing Positive To Covid-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.