Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account (19569 Views)

Botched PDP Building: Okwesilieze Wants EFCC To Investigate Political Party Fund / Alleged Impersonation: PDP Wants Lere Olayinka Arrested / PDP Wants Kemi Adeosun Arrested, Accuses FG Of Planning To Help Her Escape From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by 247frolic(m): 4:01pm On Sep 15, 2018
PDP has charged President Buhari to direct the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) to immediately unfreeze the private account of the PDP governorship aspirant in the September 22, 2018 Osun election, Senator Isiaka Adeleke.

http://www.metronaija.ng/pdp-wants-efcc-to-unfreeze-adelekes-account/

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 15, 2018
APC are afraid

Nigerians are tired of them

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by iammo(m): 4:04pm On Sep 15, 2018
kiss this "change" na real war

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by CliffDike(m): 4:10pm On Sep 15, 2018
Actions like these are anathema to democracy and must be condemned by all!
I therefore call on EFCC and the federal Government to as a matter of urgency unfreeze the account(s).
Democracy must prevail over dictatorship!

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by BruncleZuma: 5:40pm On Sep 15, 2018
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by Bolustical: 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2018
Ok
Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by Bolustical: 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2018
Yes
Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by naijacentric(m): 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2018
Nawa oh i thought it was a lie sef

38 Likes

Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by pol23: 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2018
What type of yeye government is this?
To all the people that will be shouting that's good.... remember a King is coming that won't like Joseph.
If I should ask what has Adeleke done wrong Zombie might start saying his Waec certificate...
If that's the problem,don't you think Buhari should be beheaded.

109 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by fvck(m): 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2018
CliffDike:
I therefore call on EFCC and the federal Government to as a matter of urgency unfreeze the account(s).

Call on them say u na trump abi? Oga trump i hail oh grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2018
CliffDike:

It still amazes me that there are people who will still want this government to continue.

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2018
wink
Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by patogist: 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2018
We are indeeed finished in this country.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by lonelydora: 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2018
APC are stvpid people. Why freeze his account?

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by Hugonlasto: 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2018
Not happening

1 Like

Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by milkytins(m): 5:43pm On Sep 15, 2018
Stupid people campaigning for APC

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by hammer6F: 5:43pm On Sep 15, 2018
OSUN WILL BE RIGGED.

THE WRITING IS ALREADY ON THE WALL.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by stars2018: 5:43pm On Sep 15, 2018
Hmmm

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by lonelydora: 5:43pm On Sep 15, 2018
CliffDike:

What is your name in the Who's Who book of Nigeria?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 15, 2018
I don't like Buhari's regime but i think he made a good descision freezing the Account of crooks like Adeleke.

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by Zanas: 5:45pm On Sep 15, 2018
This country is been run like a banana republic

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by legibow: 5:46pm On Sep 15, 2018
PDP wants EFCC to unfreeze Adeleke's accounts? Why?
A. Are u d judge.
B. Have they been cleared
C. Is PDP the owner of the account
D. Non of the above.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by undefeateds: 5:46pm On Sep 15, 2018
gypsey:
I don't like Buhari's regime but i think he made a good descision freezing the Account of crooks like Adeleke.
ur level of stupidity render me speechless

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by GentleMoney: 5:47pm On Sep 15, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by Tareq1105: 5:47pm On Sep 15, 2018
kennygee:

It still amazes me that there are people who will still want this government to continue.

Is PDP government an alternative?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by Sharpshooota: 5:47pm On Sep 15, 2018
kennygee:

They are coming for you

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by millhouse: 5:48pm On Sep 15, 2018
U release 16billion to Aregbesola your party man , just 2 weeks to a gubernatorial election , then you freeze the opposite candidate’s account, family account , even to music star davido’s account( crippling the candidate financially obviously) . And you keep telling the western world u are creating a level playing ground for democracy to thrive .

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by tempest69: 5:49pm On Sep 15, 2018
Tell Davido not to join PDP and their propaganda

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by Sharpshooota: 5:49pm On Sep 15, 2018
Tareq1105:

Is PDP government an alternative?

Like Akpabio... Amaechi... Etc

Vote for individual not party... These thieves cross carper as they like...

4 Likes

Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by Firefire(m): 5:49pm On Sep 15, 2018
“Nigerians already know that the Buhari Presidency is a citadel of iniquity with inherent proficiency in stealing, forgery and manipulation of processes”

15 Likes

Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by gbishman: 5:50pm On Sep 15, 2018
Since when has PDP become a law court, I will expect Adeleke to go to court and seek an injunction.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by InvertedHammer: 5:51pm On Sep 15, 2018
/
On the contrary, I don't think EFCC should unfreeze the account. Nigerians are nonchalant when others are adversely affected until it gets to their turn. The Adeleke? Who would have thought? Let Buhari consume all. Silence in the midst of oppression is not a guarantee that the dictator will not target everyone. Those laughing at Adelekes today are even thinking that themselves are safe. It is always a matter of time.

/

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Four Things Buhari Did In Dubai / Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissioned 3 Fire Stations today. / Mbaka Demands Immediate Release Of Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.