Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,876 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account (19573 Views)

Botched PDP Building: Okwesilieze Wants EFCC To Investigate Political Party Fund / Alleged Impersonation: PDP Wants Lere Olayinka Arrested / PDP Wants Kemi Adeosun Arrested, Accuses FG Of Planning To Help Her Escape From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by TeamDoctor: 5:52pm On Sep 15, 2018
pol23:
What type of yeye government is this?
To all the people that will be shouting that's good.... remember a King is coming that won't like Joseph.
If I should ask what has Adeleke done wrong Zombie might start saying his Waec certificate...
If that's the problem,don't you think Buhari should be beheaded.

Ur so much on point bro... U just made it exact and precised that's the whole truth.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by Mankosi: 5:52pm On Sep 15, 2018
Why is Davido included? Is he a politician too?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 15, 2018
gbishman:
Since when has PDP become a law court, I will expect Adeleke to go to court and seek an injunction.

Is it a crime for them to stand for their own?

4 Likes

Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by stefanjaeger: 5:53pm On Sep 15, 2018
PDP should just up already! They will pretend to not know the real reason why the account was frozen. Adeleke's were using the account of Davido and other family members to move illegitimate cash around to be used for election. They were so unwise in doing it, hence EFCC caught them. Adeleke should have known better that EFCC will be trailing the accounts of all Governorship Candidates, but because they were not so wise, EFCC caught them cheaply. PDP and Supporters can cry foul, Law is law, irrespective of you being an election candidate or a minister, After all Kemi Adeosun was sacked, so money laundering and Forgery are all corruption.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by erico2k2(m): 5:53pm On Sep 15, 2018
gypsey:
I don't like Buhari's regime but i think he made a good descision freezing the Account of crooks like Adeleke.
Reason?
Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by Princedapace(m): 5:56pm On Sep 15, 2018
InvertedHammer:
/
On the contrary, I don't think EFCC should unfreeze the account. Nigerians are nonchalant when others are adversely affected until it gets to their turn. The Adeleke? Who would have thought? Let Buhari consume all. Silence in the midst of oppression is not a guarantee that the dictator will not target everyone. Those laughing at Adelekes today are even thinking that themselves are safe. It is always a matter of time.

/

This is of the best comments I have seen so far..

So, all those celebrating, they should be ready, it will get to their turn..

Any ways, if you want to learn how to make money online as side income or full income, check my profile and read my thread on how I make money online.. That may be what you are looking for..
Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by ehissi(m): 5:56pm On Sep 15, 2018
legibow:
PDP wants EFCC to unfreeze Adeleke's accounts? Why?
A. Are u d judge.
B. Have they been cleared
C. Is PDP the owner of the account
D. Non of the above.

Is it judge that gave EFCC permission to freeze their account? Why is it sudde suddenly the Job of EFCC to clear only PDP aspirants despite the aspirants of a number of parties in the election - the APC aspirant inclusive?

Must PDP wait till they freeze their account before they speak against the ills of a dictatorial tendency under a supposed democratic administration?

And what law gives the EFCC blanket powers to just choose whoever they dont like and just "Freeze"?

That was how they froze the account of a whole state, even the CBN does not have legal right to freeze a state treasury and they are an industry regulator but EFCC just used blanket fiat to do rubbish.

Making our entire country with over 100million Nigerians look stupid.... angry

Buhari and EFCC should just hold on, they said they came for change in 2015, come 2019 change is coming for them....... angry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by sureheaven(m): 5:57pm On Sep 15, 2018
Those accounts will be unfreezed after the election.

There must have been suspicion of money entering those accounts.
Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by Ojiofor: 5:58pm On Sep 15, 2018
Even Tınubu that is supporting this tyrant because of personal greed will not survive another four years of Buhari.
Nigerians will see the other side of Buhari when given another 4 years.

1 Like

Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by ehissi(m): 5:59pm On Sep 15, 2018
Princedapace:

This is of the best comments I have seen so far..

So, all those celebrating, they should be ready, it will get to their turn..

Any ways, if you want to learn how to make money online as side income or full income, check my profile and read my thread on how I make money online.. That may be what you are looking for..

So we should comman learn how to make full income online so that Sars on the beat, plus EFCC will comman freeze it ba....... angry

Bye bye..... tongue
Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by HolyClement001(m): 6:01pm On Sep 15, 2018
buhari is a big fool and lifeless a coward leader

2 Likes

Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by Felixv: 6:04pm On Sep 15, 2018
Maybe I forgot how pdp spent 16yrs stealing ooopss — Jonathan — corruption is not stealing.

Let the dancing senator go to court and clear his name.

1 Like

Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by Iamzik: 6:04pm On Sep 15, 2018
Tareq1105:

Is PDP government an alternative?

And who are the current members of APC?

Were they not from PDP?
Keep deceiving yourself.

If PDP is Bsc corruption then APC is the PhD corruption having crooks from both sides.

Go argue with your ancestors

4 Likes

Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by Iamzik: 6:10pm On Sep 15, 2018
Felixv:
Maybe I forgot how pdp spent 16yrs stealing ooopss — Jonathan — corruption is not stealing.

Let the dancing senator go to court and clear his name.

This line is stale. Try harder because this propaganda will not sail in 2019

PDP stole for 16 years. Then you recruit the thieves to APC to tutor you on their stealing techniques and whala! They become saints....their sins are forgiven and they are no more thieves

Hypocrite!

5 Likes

Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by galaxy2020(m): 6:11pm On Sep 15, 2018
They are just hanging on a cliff hanger, soon they fall off and crash. Meanwhile;
BUHARI POSITION OFFICERS TO RIG 2019 ELECTION. - Hope For Nigeria
1] Prof Yakubu as INEC Chairman,
2] Amina Zakari (Buhari's Cousin) as INEC Commissioner,
3] Idris as IGP, (Allow Kids and Foreign Voters to Vote).
4] Buratai as Chief of Army Staff. (Detain Opposition)
5] Abbas Umar Masanawa (Cousin) MD of Nigerian Printing and Minting - To print Election Materials
6] Yusuf Bichi as DG of DSS. - Help INEC to change the Results.
7] Magu, EFCC - Block Bank Accounts of Opposition Politicians.
ARE U STILL IN DOUBT OF BUHARI'S MISSION? -

1 Like

Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 15, 2018
InvertedHammer:
/
On the contrary, I don't think EFCC should unfreeze the account. Nigerians are nonchalant when others are adversely affected until it gets to their turn. The Adeleke? Who would have thought? Let Buhari consume all. Silence in the midst of oppression is not a guarantee that the dictator will not target everyone. Those laughing at Adelekes today are even thinking that themselves are safe. It is always a matter of time.

/

As it not alway been our turn , was there anything time nigerians were been left out of pain ,torture ,injustice ,starvation ,hopelessness.... nigeria as been on worst mode since most of us where born , same way demented FFk told us buhari will jail us & silence the voice of nigerian .... 3yrs don waka ,,even FFk with all his corruption charge never enter jail.
i still find it hard to believe efcc freezed the adelekes account, most especially davido ... if efcc did ,, why are the adeleke's silence , the davido i know would av made some outburst ....maybe there social media account were freezed as well. grin grin with time what is not clear will be clear.
#after worst naa worst
Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by SanusiGworo: 6:11pm On Sep 15, 2018
Tyrant in power, back to Daura sharp sharp in 2019.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 15, 2018
Osun APC and president Muhammadu buhari are scared of Davido.

God bless my Excellency supreme leader, Nnamdi Kanu for showing us the truths.

EFCC led magu is president buhari's zombies.
Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by Felixv: 6:15pm On Sep 15, 2018
Iamzik:

This line is stale. Try harder because this propaganda will not sail in 2019

PDP stole for 16 years. Then you recruit the thieves to APC to tutor you on their stealing techniques and whala! They become saints....their sins are forgiven and they are no more thieves

Hypocrite!

so you are admitting they stole.....
Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by AreaFada2: 6:16pm On Sep 15, 2018
lonelydora:

What is your name in the Who's Who book of Nigeria?
The law guarantees every citizen equal fundamental rights and freedom.

In a serious society who's who is not used to support impunity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by Cowbuhari: 6:16pm On Sep 15, 2018
Borrow 10billion from davido

Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by meforyou1(m): 6:18pm On Sep 15, 2018
How can buhari order for immediate unfreezing when he was the one that ordered for immediate freezing

1 Like

Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by PapaBaby: 6:18pm On Sep 15, 2018
Buhari will end up in ICC prison.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by Iamzik: 6:22pm On Sep 15, 2018
Felixv:

so you are admitting they stole.....

Every successive government in Nigeria has stolen public funds including the present Buhari aka kwuruption phiter

I'm not pro Party. I don't follow parties senselessly.
I'm pro Nigeria.

So yes PDP stole and APC stealing in 3 year is nothing compared to what PDP stole in 16 years.

If you doubt me wait till another government opens their can of worms. The likes of Tinubu amaechi akpabio and their cronies suddenly become saints because they are in APC?

You haven't heard the last about stealing of public funds wait until this government hands over to another...

1 Like

Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by Johnsmartinyang(m): 6:22pm On Sep 15, 2018
pol23:
What type of yeye government is this?
To all the people that will be shouting that's good.... remember a King is coming that won't like Joseph.
If I should ask what has Adeleke done wrong Zombie might start saying his Waec certificate...
If that's the problem,don't you think Buhari should be beheaded.
Its the accounts of all Adelekes not just the aspirant..Davido...Davido papa..Bred etc. All d family's accounts
Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by InvertedHammer: 6:22pm On Sep 15, 2018
ericsmith:

As it not alway been our turn , was there anything time nigerians were been left out of pain ,torture ,injustice ,starvation ,hopelessness.... nigeria as been on worst mode since most of us where born , same way demented FFk told us buhari will jail us & silence the voice of nigerian .... 3yrs don waka ,,even FFk with all his corruption charge never enter jail.
i still find it hard to believe efcc freezed the adelekes account, most especially davido ... if efcc did ,, why are the adeleke's silence , the davido i know would av made some outburst ....maybe there social media account were freezed as well. grin grin with time what is not clear will be clear.
#after worst naa worst
/
In a situation like this,

you don't make noise, you make calls.

/

1 Like

Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by Princedapace(m): 6:25pm On Sep 15, 2018
ehissi:

So we should comman learn how to make full income online so that Sars on the beat, plus EFCC will comman freeze it ba....... angry

Bye bye..... tongue

Hahahahahahahahaha..

They will not.. They don't know us..
Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by I888(m): 6:26pm On Sep 15, 2018
Bolustical:
Ok
spew your rubbish as usual.

1 Like

Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 15, 2018
InvertedHammer:

/
In a situation like this,

you don't make noise, you make calls.

/

even your moniker no make sense ..... #shuuuuu !
Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by slivertongue: 6:27pm On Sep 15, 2018
hope EFCC undestands dat dey are destroyin GMB's chances as informed electorates wud develop fear 4his return in 2019

1 Like

Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by ehissi(m): 6:28pm On Sep 15, 2018
Princedapace:

Hahahahahahahahaha..

They will not.. They don't know us..

Ahh That was what Davido was saying then, now tori fdon change, naa them dey rush us....

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adamawa, Kano, Ogun, Oyo Top List Of Buhari’s Aides; Imo, Edo Top Agencies / Fredrick Nwabufo: It’s In Igbo’s Best Interest To Support Tinubu / Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.