Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,159 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

GUYS: It's Pointless Dating A Girl Below 25 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GUYS: It's Pointless Dating A Girl Below 25 (3752 Views)

How Do You Handle Relationship With A Girl Below 22 / Advise To Undergraduate And Guys Below 25. / Don't Click Excerpt U Are Below 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GUYS: It's Pointless Dating A Girl Below 25 by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 15, 2018
I read not long ago, a thread of a guy in school, complaining that his young girlfriend was too close to male friends. Guys beware! Dating a young girl is like taming a cheetah. Their chances of staying in a relationship and being loyal is slim.

Sorry to say, girls don't really know what they want and stand for it at age 18-24. For them, it's more able exploring and being open to their options. So, guys, save your time, emotion and finance for some one older

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: GUYS: It's Pointless Dating A Girl Below 25 by ednut1(m): 10:01pm On Sep 15, 2018
Stop generalising with age. Diff maturity diff ages. Koko if to avoid liablilities ie student, those dat dont work or have a trade

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GUYS: It's Pointless Dating A Girl Below 25 by Olalan(m): 10:02pm On Sep 15, 2018
Be careful even some older aren't better than the so called younger ladies who don't really know what they want and are easily swayed by material things.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GUYS: It's Pointless Dating A Girl Below 25 by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 15, 2018
pure truth, 28+ is Best 25 down is still slaying .

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: GUYS: It's Pointless Dating A Girl Below 25 by ritylove(f): 10:21pm On Sep 15, 2018
All i see is rants from a noisemaker a very big one indeed...
Re: GUYS: It's Pointless Dating A Girl Below 25 by Flickzvill(m): 10:26pm On Sep 15, 2018
ritylove:
see an example brothers

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: GUYS: It's Pointless Dating A Girl Below 25 by ritylove(f): 10:29pm On Sep 15, 2018
Flickzvill:
see an example brothers
lol gerrout...ofhere
Re: GUYS: It's Pointless Dating A Girl Below 25 by Eberechi24(f): 10:30pm On Sep 15, 2018
I don't understand this generalisation, am less than 25 and I know what I want.
age is not maturity

1 Like

Re: GUYS: It's Pointless Dating A Girl Below 25 by bitcoinvin(m): 10:35pm On Sep 15, 2018
Eberechi24:
I don't understand this generalisation, am less than 25 and I know what I want.
age is not maturity

you know what u want like a guy with 10 million in account with fresh skin like Mikel obi?? oloshi

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: GUYS: It's Pointless Dating A Girl Below 25 by Eberechi24(f): 10:37pm On Sep 15, 2018
bitcoinvin:

you know what u want like a guy with 10 million in account with fresh skin like Mikel obi?? oloshi
brostitude

1 Like

Re: GUYS: It's Pointless Dating A Girl Below 25 by MrPlato(m): 10:39pm On Sep 15, 2018

You Are Actually Wrong...
Re: GUYS: It's Pointless Dating A Girl Below 25 by lilmax(m): 10:40pm On Sep 15, 2018
ritylove:
lol he described you

take your "best friend" topic for example

perfect description of "confused"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: GUYS: It's Pointless Dating A Girl Below 25 by Headlesschicken(m): 10:49pm On Sep 15, 2018
undecided Age doesn't necessarily mean maturity, although dating gals below 22 can be very stressful,cos most of em can't actually see past dia @ss,@ that age,buh majority of our gals these days lack common sense and direction... sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: GUYS: It's Pointless Dating A Girl Below 25 by MPESA(m): 11:47pm On Sep 15, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided Age doesn't necessarily mean maturity, although dating gals below 22 can be very stressful,cos most of em can't actually see past dia @ss,@ that age,buh majority of our gals these days lack common sense and direction... sad

Extremely stressful
Re: GUYS: It's Pointless Dating A Girl Below 25 by Offpoint: 11:55pm On Sep 15, 2018
Xdukfsykcsbg
Re: GUYS: It's Pointless Dating A Girl Below 25 by Adamummya(f): 12:16am On Sep 16, 2018
that's not true..biko
Re: GUYS: It's Pointless Dating A Girl Below 25 by Chubhie: 1:01am On Sep 16, 2018
In a chaotic world of today, A man deserves zero drama and more of serenity and all the peace he can get. 18-28 yet to master their raging hormones and lack the tactical discipline required to stay on course to self discovery.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: GUYS: It's Pointless Dating A Girl Below 25 by zinnydan(f): 1:24am On Sep 16, 2018
Age has nothing to do with maturity bro
Re: GUYS: It's Pointless Dating A Girl Below 25 by wiseone28: 1:35am On Sep 16, 2018
zinnydan:
Age has nothing to do with maturity bro
Na every thread you dey comment?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GUYS: It's Pointless Dating A Girl Below 25 by SATOH: 2:10am On Sep 16, 2018
I totally agree with you on this. Those young girls (18-24) are full of attitude, drama and are very complicated. It is emotionally draining to date them. This is just an honest assessment.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: GUYS: It's Pointless Dating A Girl Below 25 by JohnDuke101: 6:21am On Sep 16, 2018
bignoisemaker:
I read not long ago, a thread of a guy in school, complaining that his young girlfriend was too close to male friends. Guys beware! Dating a young girl is like taming a cheetah. Their chances of staying in a relationship and being loyal is slim.

Sorry to say, girls don't really know what they want and stand for it at age 18-24. For them, it's more able exploring and being open to their options. So, guys, save your time, emotion and finance for some one older

I agree with this. There may be few individual exceptions though. Whenever my male buddies here who are 30+ tell me they are interested in girls that fall into this group in my city, I advise them to forget about it because the girls are not ready for marriage yet. IMO, they don't know how to manage themselves yet. Their willpower have not been exercised.

The guys disagreed with me and went ahead trying different girls. Guess what? These guys have tried a number of these girls and told me they now agree with my opinion.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: GUYS: It's Pointless Dating A Girl Below 25 by Erums(m): 7:19am On Sep 16, 2018
At 27 I want to be married.. How can I marry 28
Re: GUYS: It's Pointless Dating A Girl Below 25 by chris31(m): 7:25am On Sep 16, 2018
ritylove:
If u don't no what to say quietly shut up
From 18-24 u girls never understand life & don't no what u want by that age u will be busy with runs, sugar dadies etc
U girls start to receive sense from 28yrs & by that age ur nerves must have calm down coz u now sees life in different angle
Re: GUYS: It's Pointless Dating A Girl Below 25 by idu1(m): 7:29am On Sep 16, 2018
Olalan:
Be careful even some older aren't better than the so called younger ladies who don't really know what they want and are easily swayed by material things.
Re: GUYS: It's Pointless Dating A Girl Below 25 by ecstasy357(m): 7:32am On Sep 16, 2018
Chubhie:
In a chaotic world of today, A man deserves zero drama and more of serenity and all the peace he can get. 18-28 yet to master their raging hormones and lack the tactical discipline required to stay on course to self discovery.

Emotionally stressful just sums it up.

Let's not blame them. The average guy walks up to them and tell them how hot they are. Then they focus on getting hotter, becoming more and more shallow by the day.

All they want to know is how hot they are...hence the rise in the use of makeup, picture filters, padded bras, br3st, ass & hip implants.

When I look at them, I feel sorry for them. They are just too shallow....not all though

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GUYS: It's Pointless Dating A Girl Below 25 by technicallyrich(m): 7:45am On Sep 16, 2018
Finally A thread for evening newspapers.
The best girls are 16 to 22 with hymen for me to break because that was how it was designed by the maker and then they are usually sweet,frresh and very tighttt,just the way i love it.
Aftenoon news papers 25 to 29
evening newspapers 30 to 40,
lastweeknews papers 41 to 50.
Last month news papers 51 to 60
last year news papers 61 to 70
pls they are just soothing your ego.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: GUYS: It's Pointless Dating A Girl Below 25 by Chubhie: 7:51am On Sep 16, 2018
ecstasy357:

Emotionally stressful just sums it up.

Let's not blame them. The average guy walks up to them and tell them how hot they are. Then they focus on getting hotter, becoming more and more shallow by the day.

All they want to know is how hot they are...hence the rise in the use of makeup, picture filters, padded bras, br3st, ass & hip implants.

When I look at them, I feel sorry for them. They are just too shallow....not all though
You just basically elevated guys as programmers! I've heard nko buruku today!
Re: GUYS: It's Pointless Dating A Girl Below 25 by ecstasy357(m): 8:16am On Sep 16, 2018
Chubhie:

You just basically elevated guys as programmers! I've heard nko buruku today!

Hahahahahahaha....me love programming

Tell a cat everyday from birth that it's a dog, one day you will hear the cat barking

1 Like

Re: GUYS: It's Pointless Dating A Girl Below 25 by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 16, 2018
Above 24 and should be a graduate. I don't mind a medical student in her final. The reason you have to do well financially so you can have the luxury of making choices.
Re: GUYS: It's Pointless Dating A Girl Below 25 by preshdiva(f): 11:25am On Sep 16, 2018
So our mothers that married at age 16-22 have failed marriages? Maturity, I always tell people, is not age bound. There are under 24 ladies who are financially stable and focused. Not every young girl is slaying on Instagram. Some of us have jobs, have goals and are hardworking. I support girls who marry early. There's nothing like having your own home in your youth.
Re: GUYS: It's Pointless Dating A Girl Below 25 by samysmoothfresh: 11:40am On Sep 16, 2018
preshdiva:
So our mothers that married at age 16-22 have failed marriages? Maturity, I always tell people, is not age bound. There are under 24 ladies who are financially stable and focused. Not every young girl is slaying on Instagram. Some of us have jobs, have goals and are hardworking. I support girls who marry early. There's nothing like having your own home in your youth.

"our mothers" were not from this cursed, blind and vain generation

so y'all should cut the BS and desist from using this phrase undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Secondary School Students Spotted Making Out In Class (video) / Opinion: 90% Of Girls In A SERIOUS Relationship Will Do This??? / Fear Women Oh....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.