Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Saraki Becoming President, Nigeria’s Breakup, God Told Me - Ayodele - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Becoming President, Nigeria’s Breakup, God Told Me - Ayodele (1943 Views)

2023: Tinubu Promotes Excellence, Capable Of Becoming President - Magnus Abe / Obasanjo: Bad Belle Stopped Abiola From Becoming President / Jega: Prediction On Nigeria’s Breakup May Be Fulfilled (Punch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Becoming President, Nigeria’s Breakup, God Told Me - Ayodele by AreaNews: 10:09pm On Sep 15, 2018
2019: Primate Ayodele speaks on what God told him about Saraki becoming president, Nigeria’s breakup

The founder of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Primate Elijah Ayodele, has declared that the Senate President, Bukola Saraki will rule Nigeria for just four years.

Ayodele disclosed that God told him that Nigeria will be in order if Saraki becomes President.

Speaking with The Sun, Ayodele also said the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, will defeat any party only if they stay united.

He said, “Saraki will rule for just four years and put the country in order. I am talking as a prophet of God. I said in 2015 that so many things will happen in Buhari administration and it happened. If PDP puts their house in order; that is what will defeat any party.

“If PDP wants to do well, let them be united, and know what they are doing and do the right thing. I don’t belong to any party.”

He also warned that those defecting from one party to another with corruption cases will end up in jail.

“Most people who are defecting will still land in jail because judgment is coming to all Nigerian leaders. Those who are defecting now are not seeing the consequences ahead of them.

“The forefathers of this nation are not asleep; they want to revenge, we have done a lot of blood sacrifice and that is why things are happening like this.

“It is politics everywhere. They are just doing packaging; nobody is talking about anything that is happening to Nigerians, or how they feel.

“I am not giving any opinion; there is poverty everywhere and because of this, people will vote against their conscience because this is the election of the highest bidder. People will not want to vote for the people they want, but they will vote for a temporal bail out, and that will not settle the case,” he said.

The prophet also warned that true federalism will lead to Nigeria’s breakup.

“True federalism will break Nigeria. Wrong practice of democracy and bloodbath will break the country. It will all start when a shocking referendum will be staged,” he added.

Area News
https://www.facebook.com/AreaNewsNG/

Re: Saraki Becoming President, Nigeria’s Breakup, God Told Me - Ayodele by Yambee: 10:11pm On Sep 15, 2018
Lol

Drunk Primate.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Becoming President, Nigeria’s Breakup, God Told Me - Ayodele by madridguy(m): 10:12pm On Sep 15, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Saraki Becoming President, Nigeria’s Breakup, God Told Me - Ayodele by Sharpshooota: 10:22pm On Sep 15, 2018
madridguy:
grin grin grin

Believe it or not
God works in mysterious ways

Buhari remains a terrorist whose only achievement in office is to gallivant round the world and take pictures

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Becoming President, Nigeria’s Breakup, God Told Me - Ayodele by DrRasheed: 10:25pm On Sep 15, 2018
Last i checkd, people no longer take u serious. Only in nigeria do pastors prophecise elections.

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Becoming President, Nigeria’s Breakup, God Told Me - Ayodele by shreder(m): 10:41pm On Sep 15, 2018
Dis is my own prophecy
I see Buhari leavin lyk.....

Re: Saraki Becoming President, Nigeria’s Breakup, God Told Me - Ayodele by slivertongue: 12:36am On Sep 16, 2018
wat is even, true federalism dat wil break up nigeria?
there are many contradictn in dis probability prophesy
Re: Saraki Becoming President, Nigeria’s Breakup, God Told Me - Ayodele by naijacentric(m): 2:15am On Sep 16, 2018
Lol i wonder how much saraki gave him spiritually grin

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Becoming President, Nigeria’s Breakup, God Told Me - Ayodele by godox2(m): 3:04am On Sep 16, 2018
Primate, this your political calculation is wrong. Tell us who is the next president, stop giving condition that IF PDP UNITE, what sort of communication with God is that?

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Becoming President, Nigeria’s Breakup, God Told Me - Ayodele by Meti99(m): 3:13am On Sep 16, 2018
ds
Re: Saraki Becoming President, Nigeria’s Breakup, God Told Me - Ayodele by jumpandpas(m): 6:09am On Sep 16, 2018
Jeremiah 14:14

Then the Lord said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name:I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them:they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart.

15 Therefore thus saith the Lord concerning the prophets that prophesy in my name, and I sent them not, yet they say, Sword and famine shall not be in this land; By sword and famine shall those prophets be consumed.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Becoming President, Nigeria’s Breakup, God Told Me - Ayodele by Alejoc(m): 7:02am On Sep 16, 2018
Primate truthometer pls!
Re: Saraki Becoming President, Nigeria’s Breakup, God Told Me - Ayodele by xbernardx(m): 7:03am On Sep 16, 2018
Should men of God say such??

Too many scam pastors this days

Please my people let us pray and believe in our respective God, not in pastors or imams, all na wash
Re: Saraki Becoming President, Nigeria’s Breakup, God Told Me - Ayodele by Ategberoson(m): 7:14am On Sep 16, 2018
that's how they deceive Igbo hero in 2015 before the end later justify the means

buhari will not just win but his victory would put yinimiri party back to where it belong(dump site)
Re: Saraki Becoming President, Nigeria’s Breakup, God Told Me - Ayodele by Rolandonyi: 7:19am On Sep 16, 2018
This prophet reminds me of Amaziah in the Bible who only sees visions that favours the king and not what the God Almighty desires. I have watched him closely and all his prophesies are always in favour of the Senate President just like Amaziah always prophesying what the king wants to hear. It is a pity how so many people sit in their homes and be delivering fake prophesies from God. My take is that they should repent and stop all these blasphemy.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Becoming President, Nigeria’s Breakup, God Told Me - Ayodele by Butterflyleo: 7:24am On Sep 16, 2018
This part of his statement is how you know a fake prophet

The forefathers of this nation are not asleep; they want to revenge, we have done a lot of blood sacrifice and that is why things are happening like this

He is talking about the dead still being able to interfere with the goings on in Nigeria.

The bible says its appointed unto man once to die and after that is judgement.

He is talking about vengeance also these dead people who are now judged when God is the ultimate rewarder of whatever we do.

This man is just a noisemaker

(1) (Reply)

Osun Election Will Be Inconclusive / OSUN RERUN: Election Results Update In Ife South And Ife North L.G.A / Breaking: Gov. Rochas Okorocha Decamps From APC To AA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.