Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

6 Ways Of Rebuilding Trust In Your Marriage After It's Been Broken - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 6 Ways Of Rebuilding Trust In Your Marriage After It's Been Broken (19604 Views)

Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? / Man Accuses Pastor Of Breaking His Marriage After Committing Adultery With Wife / 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Ways Of Rebuilding Trust In Your Marriage After It's Been Broken by Nedfed(m): 6:00pm On Sep 23, 2018
?
Re: 6 Ways Of Rebuilding Trust In Your Marriage After It's Been Broken by LadyHeaven(f): 6:02pm On Sep 23, 2018
bebe2:
Know dat divorce is not the easiest option

Look at those hot arguments as storms, just give it time and it will calm.

Dear women, control ur tongue in times of quarrels. U don’t need to have the last word, sometimes Let ur husband win the argument, U will not die.

23years and counting and it’s been working for me cool

23 yrs of marriage or of age? If later...twale mama grin

2 Likes

Re: 6 Ways Of Rebuilding Trust In Your Marriage After It's Been Broken by hollah123: 6:09pm On Sep 23, 2018
DrToche:
Ok.. Am getting married soon but lemme make money 1st.. For beard lovers.. Over
no b debo b dat guy on face cap,that year for Lautech
Re: 6 Ways Of Rebuilding Trust In Your Marriage After It's Been Broken by Admitwithschola: 6:39pm On Sep 23, 2018
bebe2:
Know dat divorce is not the easiest option

Look at those hot arguments as storms, just give it time and it will calm.

Dear women, control ur tongue in times of quarrels. U don’t need to have the last word, sometimes Let ur husband win the argument, U will not die.

23years and counting and it’s been working for me cool

Madam, my respect oo, I never marry sha, but I think it's not allowing somebody to win argument. It's accepting the views of the person who provides the most logical and convincing perspective. I have told myself, the day I finally marry and enter debate with wife and she provides solid, logical, superior and evidence-based views to back her points, I will agree with her views...But mere emotions and tantrums, that no go work oo. It's not fake fake boyfriend, girlfriend relationship. It's real.

For instance, if I end up marry a butter girl who thinks a child must attend a primary/secondary school where they pay 10 million per year, mhen, she must to prove to me say such child will definitely be much smarter and more successful in life than one smart boy who attends a decent or not too expensive schools..Otherwise, the debate fit no end.

I have heard schooling for children can cause wahala..E.g. Wife wants kids to attend to attend classy schools because her friends pikins dey there. Husband is more strategic and knows that this may may not necessary at that level..Then argument start..etc

Why will I pay 10 million per year for secondary school fees when I can get same quality for much less? Oh, some will say - your pikin go meet Dangote pikin, looool. I think it makes more sense to spend the last cash on university education - e.g. take pikin to dem stanford, harvard, oxford, etc, than spending on one private school because of maintaining one kind class.

See me rambling, but I know this can be a major problem..

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways Of Rebuilding Trust In Your Marriage After It's Been Broken by Admitwithschola: 6:41pm On Sep 23, 2018
oloriooko:
I think marriage is over hyped with too much expectations from the partners
Marriage that has no room for error is a blatant lie
Humans will always make mistakes over and over but we have made marriage a perfect spotless place where errors are not condoned which actually is a fantasy!
Marriage should be seen as a place where your love is tested to its limit
Marriage is a place where true forgiveness is exhibited
Marriage is constituted by 2 imperfect error prone individuals, so how on earth do we expect an error free place
When you encounter what you least expect in your marriage, just buckle up and face it
Personally, the only exception I have to marital errors is physical abuse which has its ways of being dealt with too

I'm not sure anyone is advocating an error free anything. Is there anything in real life without eros?
Re: 6 Ways Of Rebuilding Trust In Your Marriage After It's Been Broken by bebe2(f): 7:03pm On Sep 23, 2018
Admitwithschola:

Madam, my respect oo, I never marry sha, but I think it's not allowing somebody to win argument. It's accepting the views of the person who provides the most logical and convincing perspective. I have told myself, the day I finally marry and enter debate with wife and she provides solid, logical, superior and evidence-based views to back her points, I will agree with her views...But mere emotions and tantrums, that no go work oo. It's not fake fake boyfriend, girlfriend relationship. It's real.

For instance, if I end up marry a butter girl who thinks a child must attend a primary/secondary school where they pay 10 million per year, mhen, she must to prove to me say such child will definitely be much smarter and more successful in life than one smart boy who attends a decent or not too expensive schools..Otherwise, the debate fit no end.

I have heard schooling for children can cause wahala..E.g. Wife wants kids to attend to attend classy schools because her friends pikins dey there. Husband is more strategic and knows that this may may not necessary at that level..Then argument start..etc

Why will I pay 10 million per year for secondary school fees when I can get same quality for much less? Oh, some will say - your pikin go meet Dangote pikin, looool. I think it makes more sense to spend the last cash on university education - e.g. take pikin to dem stanford, harvard, oxford, etc, than spending on one private school because of maintaining one kind class.

See me rambling, but I know this can be a major problem..

Hmm, wen u get married u will realise that a lot of times it’s not wat is said but how it’s said.

Major things like a child’s school and how many kids to have will hardly cause big arguments, it’s the meagre things, but ego,pride, utter disrespect and disregard will now help to inflate d wave to a tsunami. There can’t be two captains in a ship and that goes for all relationships.

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways Of Rebuilding Trust In Your Marriage After It's Been Broken by Heavencare: 7:16pm On Sep 23, 2018
Hmm not when u caught ur wife several times with infidelity, like checking tru her WhatsApp n seeing chat when a guy is talking about how much he enjoyed her during sex. O boy ds 6 stuff ain't gonna redeem d trust only divorce can
Re: 6 Ways Of Rebuilding Trust In Your Marriage After It's Been Broken by AlphLukau: 8:04pm On Sep 23, 2018
May God of Alph Lukau help us in this thing called marriage
Re: 6 Ways Of Rebuilding Trust In Your Marriage After It's Been Broken by oloriooko(m): 8:14pm On Sep 23, 2018
Admitwithschola:

I'm not sure anyone is advocating an error free anything. Is there anything in real life without eros?
That's what many carry in their subconscious!
Re: 6 Ways Of Rebuilding Trust In Your Marriage After It's Been Broken by 93Miles: 7:35pm On Sep 26, 2018
kuntash:

From what thesis?

Are you referring to materials or human?

And if humans, to what extent have you reached in the union being talked about?

You can only be correct if you had lived in marriage for years with at least 1000 men if you are female or 1000 women if you are a male at least 50yrs each with them before you can make such statement..

If you have not.. Pls shut up

I am referin to both.

The former can be fixed and still works like the original but cant look like the original again.

The latter is worse. Can't be fixed and can't work.

ONCE IN LOVE AND IT'S GONE, IT DOESN'T LOOK THE SAME.

FVCK LOVE CAUSE SHE DOESN'T LIVE HERE.

I'M SOAKED IN BLOOD BUT I'M STILL HERE.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Did Our Daughters Learn To Be Materialistic? / Missing Person: Baba Lawal (Picture) / Teaching Our Children The Sense Of Gratitude.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.