Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) (112266 Views)

Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) / B-Red Celebrates As His Dad, Ademola Adeleke Wins In Osun (Pictures, Video) / Osun Election Tribunal: Adeleke’s, Pdp’s Witnesses Can’t Read Own Statements. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) by Airforce1(m): 3:36pm On Sep 16, 2018
MyMouth:
Wait, I thought Davido is a corper? How come he is at a political rally campaigning for a candidate? Is that not a violation of the nysc act? If the fg should act now, PDP would comeout as usual to support the illegality!

Davido don't need your certificate

Dude is made for life .
Re: Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) by EmperorShizzy: 3:42pm On Sep 16, 2018
saaron:
On ground PDP will win Osun election. In reality APC govt through INEC have already rigged the election to their favour (Case in point: Ekiti elections).

The time has come for Nigerians to fight and defend their votes at all cost.

That's exactly what will happen during the presidential election, it will be rigged in favour of the lifeless dude
Re: Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) by contigiency(m): 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2018
Massive crowd no de reign again. Fayose and him boy bin pool am like this for Ekiti, but Wen voting starts, dey come no si the crowd again. Dey fail kpata kpata. even dis one wey we de see so fit be davido fans wey one hear the guy music and si am koro koro for first time put on top. so a go advice make we wait for de main election.

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) by eyinola: 3:45pm On Sep 16, 2018
PDP power... And Ronaldo just bang in two goals for juve grin
Re: Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) by Elfaris(m): 3:45pm On Sep 16, 2018
Hehehe I laugh. op is claiming Osun state is PDP already because people came to watch an artist perform? you think most of them are really there for the politics? it will shock u.
Re: Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) by saaron(m): 3:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
EmperorShizzy:

That's exactly what will happen during the presidential election, it will be rigged in favour of the lifeless dude
They will but they (Buhari) will get the Laurent Gbago treatment. Buhari has been rejected by both heaven and hell.
Re: Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) by Bibors(m): 3:52pm On Sep 16, 2018
How many in the crowd has PVC?
Re: Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) by JamesTPhillips: 3:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
cheesy
Re: Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) by Seetto: 3:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
tinsel:
They all school children and youths who came to see Davido. On election day, 90 percent will not come out.
Na formidable and strong youth who come to watch davido performing life on stage, I no c any old folks there, another tactical failure for davido.
Re: Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) by Seetto: 3:54pm On Sep 16, 2018
tinsel:
They all school children and youths who came to see Davido. On election day, 90 percent will not come out.
Na formidable and strong youth who come to watch davido performing life on stage, I no c any old folks there, another tactical failure for pdp.
Re: Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) by phr33man(m): 3:54pm On Sep 16, 2018
MyMouth:
Wait, I thought Davido is a corper? How come he is at a political rally campaigning for a candidate? Is that not a violation of the nysc act? If the fg should act now, PDP would comeout as usual to support the illegality!

True talk my brother where is NYSC bylaw?
Re: Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) by FBIL: 4:00pm On Sep 16, 2018
What a backward state! Only gigantic mosque exists in their epicentre. Islam hardly allows people to prosper.
Re: Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) by MyMouth(m): 4:00pm On Sep 16, 2018
[quote author=AmazingELixir post=71251280]

Sharap Mymouth!

[/quote
Cordine induced talk!
Re: Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) by Mmlanrehh(m): 4:02pm On Sep 16, 2018
GambaOsaka:

Me zombie... OK no offense taken.

But please tell me why we should vote for that Michael Jackson, who has no experience in politics? In fact he was unknown until his brother died and he was called to replace him.

What contribution has he ever made in the senate? Rather than post stup....d dance steps on social media.

For your information Mr ass licker, Nigeria needs serious minded individuals to revamp our economy not some Michael Jackson dancing upanddan.

Like the so called APC folks revived the after entrusting them with our life's in 2015 one of the greatest mistake of APC is having Rauf as governor the OG was on the verge of collapsing Osun state and he brought a loyalist to cover up his mess.
Without rigging the election the chances of APC winning is very slim
But with Rigging the chances is just about 40% and u APC zombies know this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) by Larryslim(m): 4:10pm On Sep 16, 2018
Adeleke's are not only rich but also a very influential family and APC knows they are a very big threat to them,the family also have the biggest artiste in Africa as their Son and that's another plus because he can pull the youths to their side..
With a free and fair election,PDP will win Osun state,may God not let any plans of rigging occur!..
Re: Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) by Larryslim(m): 4:12pm On Sep 16, 2018
FBIL:
What a backward state! Only gigantic mosque exists in their epicentre. Islam hardly allows people to prosper.
Who's the richest man in Africa??..
Just stfu or you'll regret ever making a comment this afternoon!
#My2cents!
Re: Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) by hybee55: 4:12pm On Sep 16, 2018
See where we are missing it again is it davido that wants to be governor or his brother.
Re: Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) by Larryslim(m): 4:16pm On Sep 16, 2018
MyMouth:
Mr man what's yours?
What if he didn't register for NYSC,what would you have said?..
It will be the best for you to just stfu!
Stop poke nosing into another man's issue!
Focus on your life,because davido doesn't have two heads!
And go sought for what you'll have for dinner, if na borrow you go borrow the money,just do it!
#My2cents!
Re: Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) by Shookonekilla: 4:20pm On Sep 16, 2018
PassingShot:

I’d be surprised if you’re older than 15 years of age.

Well I am

But did you try to attacku.person because I stated an obvious fact?
Re: Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) by GambaOsaka: 4:23pm On Sep 16, 2018
Mmlanrehh:

Like the so called APC folks revived the after entrusting them with our life's in 2015 one of the greatest mistake of APC is having Rauf as governor the OG was on the verge of collapsing Osun state and he brought a loyalist to cover up his mess.
Without rigging the election the chances of APC winning is very slim
But with Rigging the chances is just about 40% and u APC zombies know this

You just keep writing out of context. I asked you questions and you refused to answer. You are just a follow-follow mumu.... You open your mouth and call others mumu, whereas your brain can t seem to process a simple question.
Why should we vote Adeleke?
What does he know about governance?
Has he ever been a leader even if it's a school principal?
Just one point please.... Mr ass-licking wailer... One point.
Re: Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) by ibolord(m): 4:26pm On Sep 16, 2018
shocked

Re: Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) by adebayosun02: 4:39pm On Sep 16, 2018
MyMouth:
I hope he has weight the options because these pple will come after him soon.
Re: Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) by zeedof(m): 4:41pm On Sep 16, 2018
This is the fact here in osun state...

1... APC
2... PDP
3...SDP

Don't let those people commenting on NL fool you, most of them only pass by the express along osun state...

APC will win because of Aregbe good work in terms of infrastructure., while those city benefit from it will vote massively for apc... pdp will slightly has more vote than sdp because it's an existing party with huge member but sdp will sweep all ife attached local government area and those people vote as if they are going to war.

Any one can quote me on this after election

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) by melvin0004(m): 4:54pm On Sep 16, 2018
tinsel:
so youth no get population abi
Re: Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) by oodualover: 5:08pm On Sep 16, 2018
Larryslim:
Adeleke's are not only rich but also a very influential family and APC knows they are a very big threat to them,the family also have the biggest artiste in Africa as their Son and that's another plus because he can pull the youths to their side..
With a free and fair election,PDP will win Osun state,may God not let any plans of rigging occur!..
You are dreaming. Adeleke will lose Osun central and East woefully.
Go figure
Re: Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) by oodualover: 5:12pm On Sep 16, 2018
zeedof:
This is the fact here in osun state...

1... APC
2... PDP
3...SDP

Don't let those people commenting on NL fool you, most of them only pass by the express along osun state...

APC will win because of Aregbe good work in terms of infrastructure., while those city benefit from it will vote massively for apc... pdp will slightly has more vote than sdp because it's an existing party with huge member but sdp will sweep all ife attached local government area and those people vote as if they are going to war.

Any one can quote me on this after election
I don't think PDP will take second. I expect SDP to edge them in the election.
APC first.
SDP second.
PDP third

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) by adenine02: 5:18pm On Sep 16, 2018
ararumeteam:
These are the real voters. They came to show where they stand.
Osun is PDP.

I don't envy the next gov of osun because the state is more or less on life support because of the humongous debt burden.

I don't do politics

But these are crowds that come to see davido

Many of them will not even vote

Besides the aspirant is not even in any the pix u posted
Re: Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) by zeedof(m): 5:34pm On Sep 16, 2018
oodualover:

I don't think PDP will take second. I expect SDP to edge them in the election.
APC first.
SDP second.
PDP third

I thought so but pdp has fans in every town or local government, while SDP vote will majorly come from ife local government area and I don't think that can supersede pdp though ife used to vote massively
Re: Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) by ilevic(m): 5:34pm On Sep 16, 2018
I guess you weren't around during mimiko's mega campaign in ore

Righteousness89:
I Hv never seen a crowd like this in South western Nigeria
Re: Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) by delman88(m): 5:42pm On Sep 16, 2018
ararumeteam:
These are the real voters. They came to show where they stand.
Osun is PDP.

I don't envy the next gov of osun because the state is more or less on life support because of the humongous debt burden.

Abi they came to watch Davido perform life FOC... Baba JI ma sun...
Re: Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) by Jaqenhghar: 5:45pm On Sep 16, 2018
saaron:
On ground PDP will win Osun election. In reality APC govt through INEC have already rigged the election to their favour (Case in point: Ekiti elections).

The time has come for Nigerians to fight and defend their votes at all cost.
Oga dont be too sure. Niggerians I know like anything that will inflict pain on them. With all the suffering going on they will go vote APC

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) by GambaOsaka: 6:21pm On Sep 16, 2018
Government is not a 'dancing matter'. What can you do for the state of osun.

Osun state governorship debate will be aired today live at 7pm on Channels TV. Please don't miss it.

Let everyone watch without sentiments.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man / 10 Most Developed Local Government Areas In Nigeria-opinion / Photo : Will Mandela's Statement On Buhari Become Prophetic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.