Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,908 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win (21188 Views)

25 Points From Interview Of ANN Presidential Aspirant, Olawepo Hashim / 2019 Presidency: Inspiring Story Of ANN Presidential Aspirant Olawepo Hashim / Olawepo-hashim: I Was A Lonely Child Who Cheated Death 4 Times While Growing Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by bilms(m): 10:36am On Sep 16, 2018
GOH2019 challenge

Frontline politician and ANN Presidential Aspirant, Olawepo Hashim went to Oyo State over the weekend to engage the grassroots on the need to do away with the confused APC and the corrupt PDP.

He urged the people to embrace credible third force, which the ANN represents in the build-up to 2019 election.

During the course of the event, an elderly man in this picture walked up to Hashim in a dramatic way, offering prayers, advise and message of hope as the aspirant listen attentively. The image of that encounter is a memorable one and it is currently trending online.

GOH2019 would like you to give the picture a caption.

The best 10 caption wins 5k each

#GOH2019Challenge

To participate, share the image on your wall giving it your own caption under the hashtag, #GOH2019. Tag @GbengaHashim on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.

Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by zinnydan(f): 10:38am On Sep 16, 2018
You must be careful else you'll loose your office

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by Clentuzbaba(m): 10:42am On Sep 16, 2018
As I dey look u so, oma ni problem

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by charlesazeh(m): 10:57am On Sep 16, 2018
Hope you haven't come to deceive us again like you politicians always does.. See if you try lie to us I go swear for you

4 Likes

Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by bilms(m): 11:25am On Sep 16, 2018
Lol
Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by bilms(m): 11:26am On Sep 16, 2018
One best caption on nairaland wins too
Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by leeking(m): 12:42pm On Sep 16, 2018
See, don't eat more than what you can chew. Don't be like that lifeless man.

11 Likes

Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by bilms(m): 12:51pm On Sep 16, 2018
leeking:
See, don't eat more than what you can't chew. Don't be like that lifeless man.

Lol

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by bilms(m): 12:51pm On Sep 16, 2018
charlesazeh:
Hope you haven't come to deceive us again like you politicians always does.. See if you try lie to us I go swear for you

You hash oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by bilms(m): 12:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
Clentuzbaba:
As I dey look u so, oma ni problem

Kilode? Why don't you say, as I dey look you so, you can really lead Nigeria to the promise land?
Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by bilms(m): 12:54pm On Sep 16, 2018
zinnydan:
You must be careful else you'll loose your office

Maybe after he wins the 2019 presidential election
Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by toprealman: 1:52pm On Sep 16, 2018
These people should just go and enjoy their retirement please!
Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by obinna58(m): 1:52pm On Sep 16, 2018
You're about to become a thief

4 Likes

Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by victorazyvictor(m): 1:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
Owa OK
Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by FitnessAndGoodL: 1:54pm On Sep 16, 2018
cool
Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by fidet1(m): 1:55pm On Sep 16, 2018
President ko, counselor ni
Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by hisexcellency34: 1:56pm On Sep 16, 2018
It's like this Olawepo Hashim is a major shareholder in Nairaland
Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by mightyhazell: 1:56pm On Sep 16, 2018
u wear danshiki and Hausa cap come dey ansa olawepu.. what happened to our traditional cap

Bia, Ola wepu (that cap)

Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by flyca: 1:56pm On Sep 16, 2018
First of all, which of the two guys is the Presidential candidate? The pointer or the pointee? Cos I don't know either of them.

1 Like

Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by Righteousness89(m): 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2018
Baba; You see you, You are BLESSED!
Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by Akeos(m): 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2018
As i am looking at you my boy, you cant make it 2019, wait till 2023, cause if you make it 2019 you will not last... eru agba ni kiise ti omode....
Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2018
You are an underdog, But there is a word called 'upset'.
Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by zolajpower: 1:58pm On Sep 16, 2018
bilms:
One best caption on nairaland wins too
Dont be fool.man ,the op.wants to.track people on facebook with . If u know.u.know
Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by olusipimp(m): 1:59pm On Sep 16, 2018
bilms:
GOH2019 challenge

Frontline politician and ANN Presidential Aspirant, Olawepo Hashim went to Oyo State over the weekend to engage the grassroots on the need to do away with the confused APC and the corrupt PDP.

He urged the people to embrace credible third force, which the ANN represents in the build-up to 2019 election.

During the course of the event, an elderly man in this picture walked up to Hashim in a dramatic way, offering prayers, advise and message of hope as the aspirant listen attentively. The image of that encounter is a memorable one and it is currently trending online.

GOH2019 would like you to give the picture a caption.

The best 10 caption wins 5k each

#GOH2019Challenge

To participate, share the image on your wall giving it your own caption under the hashtag, #GOH2019. Tag @GbengaHashim on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
I'm challenging you to do your best and don't support PDP
Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by Princecharming01(m): 2:00pm On Sep 16, 2018
Tani baba e ni ile yi. In Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by whitebulb(m): 2:01pm On Sep 16, 2018
Ur sure say u legit..

Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by coolestchris(m): 2:02pm On Sep 16, 2018
caption my own picture as I am also a presidential aspirant

Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by JaffyJoe(m): 2:04pm On Sep 16, 2018
You gangan is the real deal.
Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by BlackDuke(m): 2:05pm On Sep 16, 2018
Young man this table you are shaking so, heavy weights are on it oo
Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by Uyi168: 2:05pm On Sep 16, 2018
Another meme loading..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ARCON Sues Facebook Owner Meta, Demands N30 Billion / Delta APC: Court Upholds Election Of Omo-agege, Other Candidates / Benin Government May Use Igboho To Negotiate Full Border Re-opening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.