Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win (21191 Views)

25 Points From Interview Of ANN Presidential Aspirant, Olawepo Hashim / 2019 Presidency: Inspiring Story Of ANN Presidential Aspirant Olawepo Hashim / Olawepo-hashim: I Was A Lonely Child Who Cheated Death 4 Times While Growing Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by frugal(m): 2:07pm On Sep 16, 2018
Omo ale jati jati
Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:09pm On Sep 16, 2018
I thought Fela Durutonye is the Ann presidential candidate
Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by SilverSpoonEnt: 2:10pm On Sep 16, 2018
So you're the rascal that impregnated my only daughter...
Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by elyte89: 2:10pm On Sep 16, 2018
obinna58:
You're about to became a thief

Nawa o...I recommend brighter grammer for u grin grin

1 Like

Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by mightyhazell: 2:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
elyte89:

And what is grammer?

Let me recommend the Queen's Primer for you. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by Premiumwriter: 2:19pm On Sep 16, 2018
toprealman:
These people should just go and enjoy their retirement please!
ah swear, they have nothing to offer this country.

No plans, no aim, no motivation, no dream about what to achieve.

Let's vote Sowore, come 2019. A young man for a change kiss
Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by Nelly613: 2:21pm On Sep 16, 2018
You will win no matter... i say you will win!
Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by seborrhic: 2:23pm On Sep 16, 2018
"I dare you to go be a disaster like Buhari has become and see what I will do to you".
Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by joyfullyjoyous(f): 2:25pm On Sep 16, 2018
Wo,o ti n ni problem.
Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by Moprince: 2:35pm On Sep 16, 2018
No mind APC and PDP winning sure for you die
Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by kodedmag(m): 2:37pm On Sep 16, 2018
The man simply asking him if he won't be like that constituted Authority guy
Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by bilms(m): 2:38pm On Sep 16, 2018
kodedmag:
The man simply asking him if he won't be like that constituted Authority guy

Constitute watin? For Oyo abi
Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by bilms(m): 2:39pm On Sep 16, 2018
seborrhic:
"I dare you to go be a disaster like Buhari has become and see what I will do to you".

Lol
Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by obinna58(m): 2:40pm On Sep 16, 2018
elyte89:

Lol
Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by bilms(m): 2:42pm On Sep 16, 2018
Premiumwriter:
ah swear, they have nothing to offer this country.

No plans, no aim, no motivation, no dream about what to achieve.

Let's vote Sowore, come 2019. A young man for a change kiss

Oga, park well. Olawepo Hashim is the man for a new Nigeria. The agenda for all round development as presented by him tell us all about fixing Nigeria beyond rhetoric.

GOH2019 is the man, NigeriaGOHBetter
Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by N6ix(m): 2:43pm On Sep 16, 2018
Young man, are you sure you'll make heaven.
Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by bilms(m): 2:44pm On Sep 16, 2018
elyte89:

angry grin grin
Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by bilms(m): 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2018
Moprince:
No mind APC and PDP winning sure for you die

Wa gba yi jor
Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by Awoleesu(m): 2:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
Elder: Olori Ole omo ni'wo yii!

Olawepo: Baba e bomi l'asiri...
Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by bilms(m): 2:51pm On Sep 16, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
I thought Fela Durutonye is the Ann presidential candidate

GOH2019 is the leading figure. Fela is another aspirant in the party, but he can't come close.

Hashim didn't say one word in the media, until he has built a solid grassroot structure in atleast,25 states. Right now, Hashim is bobling in 33 states.

This is a serious aspirant who is not just in for the show. He knows what it takes and ready to get it done
Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by Premiumwriter: 2:51pm On Sep 16, 2018
bilms:

Oga, park well. Olawepo Hashim is the man for a new Nigeria. The agenda for all round development as presented by him tell us all about fixing Nigeria beyond rhetoric.

GOH2019 is the man, NigeriaGOHBetter
so long as he's a younger man with good drive I have nothing against him.

I'm against the old men that bent on selling this country before they die
Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by bilms(m): 2:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
Premiumwriter:
so long as he's a younger man with good drive I have nothing against him.

I'm against the old men that bent on selling this country before they die

Sure he his. But beyond being young, this is a global figure who can take this country to a global standard

1 Like

Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by bilms(m): 2:54pm On Sep 16, 2018
JaffyJoe:
You gangan is the real deal.
JaffyJoe:
You gangan is the real deal.

cool cool shocked
Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by bilms(m): 2:55pm On Sep 16, 2018
Princecharming01:
Tani baba e ni ile yi. In Yoruba.

Olohun ni
Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by bilms(m): 2:57pm On Sep 16, 2018
Awoleesu:
Elder: Olori Ole omo ni'wo yii!

Olawepo: Baba e bomi l'asiri...

Olodo

Elder: Are you the one ready to send confused APC and corrupt pdp parking?

Hashim: yes
Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by bilms(m): 2:58pm On Sep 16, 2018
olusipimp:

I'm challenging you to do your best and don't support PDP

One bottle of wine for you
Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by Nasir123(m): 3:13pm On Sep 16, 2018
So you want to become president?
Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by Holuwaseun187: 3:31pm On Sep 16, 2018
elyte89:

I recommend Asade for U
Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by bilms(m): 3:31pm On Sep 16, 2018
Yes
Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by JaffyJoe(m): 3:47pm On Sep 16, 2018
bilms:

cool cool shocked

Brother oya cap up the Sunday with the alert.
Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by bilms(m): 4:32pm On Sep 16, 2018
Lol.......wait make 24hours elapse make them collate the thing.
Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by JerryJJZ(m): 5:41pm On Sep 16, 2018
So you went ahead to sell your inherited properties for the sake of a lost election abi, Shiorr, Oju e a ja..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mc Oluomo Dead? / APC NEC Dissolution Of Structures Aimed At Weakening Tinubu - Daily Independent / Kyari: FG Files 24 Charges, Seizes Mega Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.