Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,666 members, 7,809,516 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

One Killed As Thugs Attack Serving Senator In Taraba. Graphic Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Killed As Thugs Attack Serving Senator In Taraba. Graphic Photos (35829 Views)

Boy Dies In An Accident Celebrating Buhari’s Re-Election In Taraba. Graphic / David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies / President Buhari Meets Toni Iwobi, First Black Man Elected Senator In Italy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Killed As Thugs Attack Serving Senator In Taraba. Graphic Photos by Angelanest: 12:08pm On Sep 16, 2018
A wielder identified as Mr Dalhatu, was killed following an attack on senator Yusuf Abubakar Yusuf, the lawmaker representing Taraba Central, during a visit to Bali town for an interaction.

It was scooped that the deceased died as a result of stray bullet fired by the police to disperse the political thugs who attacked the senator.

The security agents shot sporadically in the air to rescue the lawmaker from the thugs who were reportedly armed with daggers, knives and other deadly weapons. 

This is happening after the crisis rocking the Taraba State chapter of the All Progressives Congress took a dramatic turn recently, following the swearing in of Ibrahim El-Suldi as the chairman of the party in the state. He was sworn in by the National Chairman of the party, Adams Oshiomhole, in Abuja.

The embattled Chairman, Dr Abdulmumuni Vaki, was elected at the recent APC State congresses and was inaugurated by John Oyegun while the current National Chairman of the APC, Adams Oshiomhole.

The new APC chairman, Ibrahim Elsuldi who came into town to take over the Secretariat was prevented from gaining entrance by the security agents who man the gate of the temporary office of the party in the State.

Supporting youths of both factions were seen carrying cutlasses and axe at Hwmaruwa way where the office is located close to government house Jalingo.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/senator-yusuf-abubakar-yusuf-attacked-by-thugs-in-taraba-1-killed.html

1 Like

Re: One Killed As Thugs Attack Serving Senator In Taraba. Graphic Photos by slivertongue: 12:19pm On Sep 16, 2018
thuggery, violence, terrorism, arson is a hubby for APC & their supporters...

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Killed As Thugs Attack Serving Senator In Taraba. Graphic Photos by lordcabasa(m): 12:24pm On Sep 16, 2018
Another Life with dreams, hopes, plans and responsibilities killed. Death is no longer feared as life means nothing to us, daily we descend deeper into the abyss of Evil, Rich or poor nobody is safe, injustice reigns supreme and I am sure this dead will never get justice.

Being Born a Nigerian is Tough but living your precious life at this time in Nigeria under President Buhari is harder and more dangerous than Living in war torn Syria. Sadly God himself has left Nigeria to her wicked ways and leadership. It's more like we either Abanabdon the zoo to the leaches or die.

Rest in peace to the Dead.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Killed As Thugs Attack Serving Senator In Taraba. Graphic Photos by Gkay1(m): 12:24pm On Sep 16, 2018
kill dem all
Re: One Killed As Thugs Attack Serving Senator In Taraba. Graphic Photos by Lagosbynature: 12:24pm On Sep 16, 2018
I hate thugs God angry
Re: One Killed As Thugs Attack Serving Senator In Taraba. Graphic Photos by Putin1(m): 12:24pm On Sep 16, 2018
Hmmm
Re: One Killed As Thugs Attack Serving Senator In Taraba. Graphic Photos by serverconnect(m): 12:24pm On Sep 16, 2018
Elections are drawing near, youth becareful not to be used as thugs.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Killed As Thugs Attack Serving Senator In Taraba. Graphic Photos by Firefire(m): 12:25pm On Sep 16, 2018
APC thugs at their best.

6 Likes

Re: One Killed As Thugs Attack Serving Senator In Taraba. Graphic Photos by tatibillion: 12:25pm On Sep 16, 2018
Make dem kill themselves finish jare
Re: One Killed As Thugs Attack Serving Senator In Taraba. Graphic Photos by aguiyi2: 12:25pm On Sep 16, 2018
When will the youths learn?. Politicians are not worth dying for. Big loss to the poor soul's family.

1 Like

Re: One Killed As Thugs Attack Serving Senator In Taraba. Graphic Photos by updatechange(m): 12:25pm On Sep 16, 2018
WTF!!! Why's this oshiomole so wicked angry sad

4 Likes

Re: One Killed As Thugs Attack Serving Senator In Taraba. Graphic Photos by Angelparadise: 12:25pm On Sep 16, 2018
APC always identifying with blood thirsty terrorists,thugs,criminals, lies,shameless,propaganda, fight, deaths,zombies any vices . A house built with lies and propaganda will not bring peace to any body . We hope for changes from pdp impunity but the worst of the impunity is APC ideology . Well meaning Nigerians are highly disappointed by buhari incompetence.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Killed As Thugs Attack Serving Senator In Taraba. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 16, 2018
H
Re: One Killed As Thugs Attack Serving Senator In Taraba. Graphic Photos by hairybigdick: 12:26pm On Sep 16, 2018
Buhari right now .....

Re: One Killed As Thugs Attack Serving Senator In Taraba. Graphic Photos by Carlyboi(m): 12:26pm On Sep 16, 2018
only a persson that has a meaningless and useless existence will throw his life away for some never-do-wells,political crooks and thieves...good riddance

4 Likes

Re: One Killed As Thugs Attack Serving Senator In Taraba. Graphic Photos by richidinho(m): 12:26pm On Sep 16, 2018
slivertongue:
thuggery, violence, terrorism, arson is a hubby for APC & their supporters...

also rape, forgery and stealing

9 Likes

Re: One Killed As Thugs Attack Serving Senator In Taraba. Graphic Photos by oluwamile(m): 12:28pm On Sep 16, 2018
sincerely some youths are lazy,what will make me go near a political gathering or rally when i have things to think of,books to read,and ideas that wil bring positive change to my life,and the bitter truth is that this politicians dont really care
i shouldnt av said R.I.P bt R.I.P

1 Like

Re: One Killed As Thugs Attack Serving Senator In Taraba. Graphic Photos by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:29pm On Sep 16, 2018
The northern youths have a way of brandishing all manner of stupidity with back up from their exploitive leaders.

In every political rally, people carry knives and daggers and chant war songs.

Their leaders hail them and allow such stupid acts to be displayed.

The product is what we see in today's Boko Haram and many other violent groups to emerge in the future.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Killed As Thugs Attack Serving Senator In Taraba. Graphic Photos by Osedagal(f): 12:30pm On Sep 16, 2018
Please I am in need of a legal system that would make me reliant in myself and give me financial freedom . Need someone to put me through.. Thanks

1 Like

Re: One Killed As Thugs Attack Serving Senator In Taraba. Graphic Photos by Richdad50(m): 12:30pm On Sep 16, 2018
hairybigdick:
Buhari right now .....
Stop the Ugly show

8 Likes

Re: One Killed As Thugs Attack Serving Senator In Taraba. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 16, 2018
angry
Re: One Killed As Thugs Attack Serving Senator In Taraba. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 16, 2018
hairybigdick:
Buhari right now .....

1 Like 1 Share

R.I.P
Re: One Killed As Thugs Attack Serving Senator In Taraba. Graphic Photos by farouk2much(m): 12:30pm On Sep 16, 2018
APC basu da gaskiya...... This is called unprofessionalsm

1 Like

Re: One Killed As Thugs Attack Serving Senator In Taraba. Graphic Photos by gratiaeo(m): 12:32pm On Sep 16, 2018
APC is party for thugs

1 Like

Re: One Killed As Thugs Attack Serving Senator In Taraba. Graphic Photos by helphelp: 12:32pm On Sep 16, 2018
D

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pressure On Kwankwaso To Step Down For Atiku / "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari / INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For 2019 General Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.