Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,627 members, 7,851,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:32 PM

Saraki Meets IBB, PDP Delegates In Niger State (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Meets IBB, PDP Delegates In Niger State (Photos) (15742 Views)

Atiku Meets IBB & Abdulsalami In Minna, Arrives Yola For Governorship Election / Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos / Bukola Saraki Meets With Nyesom Wike In Rivers (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Meets IBB, PDP Delegates In Niger State (Photos) by coolestchris(m): 6:28pm On Sep 16, 2018
Iamzik:

I'm all for not too young to rule but....
Don't climb a tree from the leaves. Begin from the stem
Meanwhile
You need a clean shave to start with.
My 2Cents
i see
Re: Saraki Meets IBB, PDP Delegates In Niger State (Photos) by Olril18(m): 6:28pm On Sep 16, 2018
fiizznation:
Well in as much as I don't really like saraki because of his dubious character, but I won't lie, I admire his determination of becoming the president.

I just love people with determination.

Anyway baba Buhari is still the password in 2019

only idiotic cows of daura like the lifeless man.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Meets IBB, PDP Delegates In Niger State (Photos) by frankzone: 6:28pm On Sep 16, 2018
fiizznation:
Well in as much as I don't really like saraki because of his dubious character, but I won't lie, I admire his determination of becoming the president.

You're lifeless

1 Like

Re: Saraki Meets IBB, PDP Delegates In Niger State (Photos) by pacificom: 6:30pm On Sep 16, 2018
fiizznation:

Hope his determination is not to ship more N$€£ from Nigeria to foreign bank account or mobilize thugs to rob the bank.
Re: Saraki Meets IBB, PDP Delegates In Niger State (Photos) by Algaddaf: 6:38pm On Sep 16, 2018
PMB is unbreacable paswood ...

1 Like

Re: Saraki Meets IBB, PDP Delegates In Niger State (Photos) by sureheaven(m): 6:39pm On Sep 16, 2018
When evil meets evil, evil will always prevail because their meeting is all about evil.

IBB and Saraki are both evil and devilish. shocked
Re: Saraki Meets IBB, PDP Delegates In Niger State (Photos) by slivertongue: 6:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
IBB &Saraki.
Old breed &new breed
APC sud prepare for a serious contest come 2019 cos PDP is loadin all arsenals...
Re: Saraki Meets IBB, PDP Delegates In Niger State (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 6:55pm On Sep 16, 2018
This man is really working harder... The man is fond of surprising people..

If u would like to learn how to work and make money online, kindly check my profile and read my thread on how i work online
Re: Saraki Meets IBB, PDP Delegates In Niger State (Photos) by iamloski(m): 6:55pm On Sep 16, 2018
coolestchris:
What I love about Saraki is that he is full of life.
But my problem is that why was he always been challenged by code of conduct bureau.
Who can tell me how Saraki used his position as senate president to attract investment to kwara.
But vote me in and I will attract investment to my Esan people and to every Nigerians at large
are you alright
Re: Saraki Meets IBB, PDP Delegates In Niger State (Photos) by Mandyphilz: 6:56pm On Sep 16, 2018
I think this man is more of something than lifeless tyrant dullard

1 Share

Re: Saraki Meets IBB, PDP Delegates In Niger State (Photos) by arsenal33: 6:58pm On Sep 16, 2018
Did Saraki do NYSC?
Re: Saraki Meets IBB, PDP Delegates In Niger State (Photos) by Witnes: 10:09pm On Sep 16, 2018
One good thing I so much like this guy IBB for,,,,,Dressing ,,,,,d guy got A1. Sometimes I do keep his pictures just like.
Re: Saraki Meets IBB, PDP Delegates In Niger State (Photos) by powerr: 4:42am On Sep 17, 2018
YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN :

# You'll be trained how to manage your website for FREE.
# You'll be thought on how to monetize and increase your website traffic for FREE.

Checkout our robust Blogs for sales

Re: Saraki Meets IBB, PDP Delegates In Niger State (Photos) by samdbest(m): 7:53am On Sep 17, 2018
coolestchris:
What I love about Saraki is that he is full of life.
But my problem is that why was he always been challenged by code of conduct bureau.
Who can tell me how Saraki used his position as senate president to attract investment to kwara.
But vote me in and I will attract investment to my Esan people and to every Nigerians at large
Mr President , nothing can stop u sir,, but u can start by contesting for a post in ur ward,,,
esan boi no cum jaz me o, Na advice o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Biggest Supermarket Chain In Nigeria And Their Owners / Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku / 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.