Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,891 members, 7,852,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:25 AM

Osundebate: I Pray FG Will Search For Killers Of Bola Ige – Omisore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osundebate: I Pray FG Will Search For Killers Of Bola Ige – Omisore (401 Views)

Army Declares Manhunt For Killers Of 16 Soldiers In Okuoma, Delta; Few Arrested / Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) / Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osundebate: I Pray FG Will Search For Killers Of Bola Ige – Omisore by WNRwrite: 1:59am On Sep 17, 2018
OsunDebate: I Pray FG Will Search For Killers Of Bola Ige – Omisore

he SDP candidate, who was one of those arrested and tried in connection with the murder before being acquitted, said this on Sunday during the Osun Governorship Debate organised by Channels Television.

Asked about the 2001 assassination of Ige, he said, “Iyiola Omisore went through a serious court trial for two and half years; me and colleagues. We were discharged and acquitted by the court of law.

“The Oyo State Government was asked to pay N2bn as damages. We are at the Appeal Court now. So that issue has been closed. I believe that it shouldn’t be an issue that occur every four years during campaigns. After elections now, (they won’t) ask that question anymore. It should be an issue that has been laid to rest.

“I pray the Federal Government will look and search for the killers of Bola Ige and others like (Aminasoari) Dikibo, Funso Williams and others.”

https://www.wapnetrealm.com/osundebate-i-pray-fg-will-search-for-killers-of-bola-ige-omisore/

Mynd44 Dominique Lalasticlala

Re: Osundebate: I Pray FG Will Search For Killers Of Bola Ige – Omisore by lamidex(m): 2:10am On Sep 17, 2018
Ok
Re: Osundebate: I Pray FG Will Search For Killers Of Bola Ige – Omisore by MossLuv: 2:23am On Sep 17, 2018
Where is that baba Friyo self. And that useless Kayemo that is his counsel? Nigeria's judiciary is a joke.
Re: Osundebate: I Pray FG Will Search For Killers Of Bola Ige – Omisore by chiefolododo(m): 3:13am On Sep 17, 2018
The number of people Aregbesola has killed nko?

(1) (Reply)

Osun Election: What APC Candidate Oyetola Said After Voting / Press Statement From The Wife Of The President / Labour Calls On Workers To Comply With 7-day Warning Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.