Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige (29440 Views)

Wike And Makinde Visit Asiwaju Tinubu In Defence House,Abuja. / May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Wike, Sanwoolu And Makinde Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degrees (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by bolaayenimo: 10:34pm On Oct 07, 2020
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Immediate past Governor of Ekiti State,  Mr Ayodele Fayose has accused the Governor of Oyo State,  Engr Seyi Makinde and former Deputy National Chairman of the People's Democratic Party (PDP), Chief Bode George of masterminding the assault on him at the party's campaign rally for the Ondo State governorship election in Ondo town today.

Fayose  was making his way to the podium at the campaign ground when a hoodlum, ostensibly acting on instruction, moved towards him and removed his cap.

Reacting through his Media Aide,  Lere Olayinka, the former governor said despite the shameful act, he won't stop saying the truth concerning the running of the party in the Southwest zone and those who have failed to produce any result in Lagos State since 1999 will be made to retire.

He said he will make formal report of the incidence to the security agencies and the party relevant authorities,  noting that it was not something to be handled with levity as security agencies will have to unravel all the thugs brought to the event and their sponsors.

"That's how late Chief Bola Ige's cap was removed in Ile Ife,  Osun State then and we all know what happened later.

"So this one will not be ignored and treated as one of those things.

"The masterminds had it all planned and they followed it up by celebrating what they saw as the success of their plot. They even capped it up by circulating the video.

"So it was not an accident,  it was planned. But those who planned it only succeeded in advertising their political myopism because popularity of the brand Ayo Fayose, Osokomole cannot be rubbished by such childish act. That they must have seen in the reaction of the people at the rally and I am sure they know that they can't get such loud ovation even if they spend all the money in this world.

"As for me,  I am unperturbed and I must say it clearly that those newcomers to the PDP and their old allies, who won't mind soiling the image of the party to achieve their aims will not be allowed to succeed," he said.

https://www.independent.ng/bode-george-makinde-masterminded-assault-against-me-at-pdp-rally-in-ondo-fayose/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by omokab: 10:41pm On Oct 07, 2020
You people have not seen anything. If somebody tell me that seyi makinde will be doing all this bullshit I will say na lie. He turned to fayose when ajimobi was late.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 07, 2020
So they actually attacked him. No wonder. Although I didn't get to watch the campaign because I was working, I listened to him while he spoke. The kind of response they gave him wasn't too cool.

Even the campaign song sef no enthusiastic backup response. Knew something was up (they obviously don't like the dude in Ondo, just like in Ekiti). General atmosphere sounded like "wetin this one come find here" Not knowing they actually attacked him before he climbed the podium. I think that was really dumb of them.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by longetivity(m): 10:55pm On Oct 07, 2020
Na me b the guy for the girls dem
Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by AkalaJasi: 10:55pm On Oct 07, 2020
Heard Seyi Makinde has imported thugs from Oyo State into Ondo to help Eyitayo Jegede. He too has joined the bad gang of politrickcians. All of them are the same.

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by Johnnyessence(m): 10:57pm On Oct 07, 2020
AkalaJasi:
Heard Seyi Makinde has imported thugs from Oyo State into Ondo to help Eyitayo Jegede. He too has joined the bad gang of politrickcians. All of them are the same.
not true joor.

17 Likes

Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by slivertongue: 11:01pm On Oct 07, 2020
so you know who killed bola ige? fayose should calm down for Jesus:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by Afamed: 11:02pm On Oct 07, 2020
Johnnyessence:
not true joor.
We don't expect your to accept.
PDP serial wailer

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by AkalaJasi: 11:03pm On Oct 07, 2020
Johnnyessence:
not true joor.

But he also did that during the Kogi election, when he invited Sunday Igboho and his thugs to come and disrupt the election. Sunday himself revealed that in the video below. But Yahaya Bello outsmarted them. We will soon find out if that strategy will work in Ondo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfiPtAL_h1I

Translation of video: "I was invited to Kogi by Governor Seyi Makinde who is trying to fix our state, Oyo to help with election issues, I have been there for a week but because the celebrant is important to me, I couldn’t be absent so I left Kogi at 4am and by the grace of God, I will be returning to Kogi tonight"

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by uniqueboi1(m): 11:06pm On Oct 07, 2020
Makinde dae vex o

Na Peter the Rock him dae mend like this?
Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by kenzysmith: 11:12pm On Oct 07, 2020
omokab:
You people have not seen anything. If somebody tell me that seyi makinde will be doing all this bullshit I will say na lie. He turned to fayose when ajimobi was late.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by Homeboiy: 11:24pm On Oct 07, 2020
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by Johnnyessence(m): 11:34pm On Oct 07, 2020
Afamed:

We don't expect your to accept.
PDP serial wailer
radarada, like the way yahaya bello was disgrace and his thugs was disgrace in Edo state last month. you will know fully on Saturday that ondo state is not Lagos, you will know fully that ondo state is not kano, you will know fully that ondo state is not kogi.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by Finnese001: 11:36pm On Oct 07, 2020
Peter
Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by deji17: 11:38pm On Oct 07, 2020
Ema so po bawon ja. Funra ara won ni won o ma fun ra won lo gunje.

That PDP tower of babel must crumble.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by Sundahjoe(m): 11:40pm On Oct 07, 2020
This is serious
Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by yarimo(m): 11:41pm On Oct 07, 2020
this is good news

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by xcellentgraphic: 11:43pm On Oct 07, 2020
There are some truth that will be buried forever....
Truth like who killed bola ige and funsho Williams.
Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by Johnnyessence(m): 12:03am On Oct 08, 2020
deji17:
Ema so po bawon ja. Funra ara won ni won o ma fun ra won lo gunje.

That PDP tower of babel must crumble.
lol the same man that witness jegede grand finale mega rally yesterday. well ondo people will show Akeredolu red card and the way out from the government house via their voting patterns.
Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by TechyMm0: 4:23am On Oct 08, 2020
grin

Seyi Makinde and his thugs don come again....

It won't pass Sunday Igboho and Auxiliy

I still respect late Ajimobi for one thing, in terms of security he gave Oyo State the best all this thugs dare not happen under constituted authority

28 Likes

Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by WonderManly(m): 5:05am On Oct 08, 2020
What can far?.. I don't believe this jare!
Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by KingstonAyo37: 5:22am On Oct 08, 2020
grin this man

Get a high-end website with domain, hosting, SSL & SEO all in 2 days at mouth watering prices. Pls click my name to reach us.
Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by Openbusiness: 5:49am On Oct 08, 2020
grin
Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by driand(m): 5:50am On Oct 08, 2020
cool

If they remove ur cap remove their's too grin
Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by XXLMANDIGO: 5:52am On Oct 08, 2020
Power is transient. You did your own extreme and irrational behaviours when you are in government saddle
Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by crossfm: 5:52am On Oct 08, 2020
Fayose again .

I just like your style.You are too mouthed grin
Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by holuwaseun04(m): 5:52am On Oct 08, 2020
waiting you do them baba fayose
Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by Mopolchi: 5:53am On Oct 08, 2020
Wjo are you that they want to kill like Bola Ige? sad
Re: Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige by buymyride: 5:53am On Oct 08, 2020
This man and his penchant for always being on the ñews for the wrong reasons
Na wah

Check out the 2016 honda I have available for sale

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ortom To Atiku: You Denied Wike Popular Views Of PDP Members / Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges / Water Fountains, Street Lights On As Gov Udom Commissions Eket Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.