Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Man Shares Photo Of Himself Licking His Girlfriend's "Used" Menstrual Pad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Shares Photo Of Himself Licking His Girlfriend's "Used" Menstrual Pad (2785 Views)

Man Shows Off Skill At Fixing Menstrual Pad For His Girlfriend / [photos/video] Sir Elton John Seen Licking His Lips After Kissing David Beckham / Kenyan Man Shares Photo Of His Wife After Sex And Kenyans Come For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shares Photo Of Himself Licking His Girlfriend's "Used" Menstrual Pad by stane007: 9:48am On Sep 17, 2018
Though we don't know if this is a desperate bid to trend online, but we stumbled upon a photo of a man licking his girlfriend's 'used' menstrual pad. 

Sharing photos of himself in the act, the man wrote; 

If I lick my girlfriend's menstrual pad, does it mean am a fool?

https://lailasnews.com/man-shares-photo-of-himself-licking-girlfriends-used-menstrual-pad/

Lalasticlala

2 Shares

Re: Man Shares Photo Of Himself Licking His Girlfriend's "Used" Menstrual Pad by Weightpilot234: 9:49am On Sep 17, 2018
Hmm
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Himself Licking His Girlfriend's "Used" Menstrual Pad by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 17, 2018
It's that menstrual pad she has used to tie ur destiny ode.
By the way, Abeg op add 'graphic picture' in ur topic

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Photo Of Himself Licking His Girlfriend's "Used" Menstrual Pad by MrPlato(m): 9:58am On Sep 17, 2018

Mind What You Share...

What Is This One Doing?

I Am Convinced Today That God Forgot To Complete Some People Brain. Or Probably His Brain Is Made Of Waterleaf

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares Photo Of Himself Licking His Girlfriend's "Used" Menstrual Pad by Foodforthought: 10:43am On Sep 17, 2018
G BOY spotted

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Photo Of Himself Licking His Girlfriend's "Used" Menstrual Pad by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 17, 2018
Gross embarassed
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Himself Licking His Girlfriend's "Used" Menstrual Pad by Lonestar124: 12:04pm On Sep 17, 2018
This is disgusting.....naughty boy.
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Himself Licking His Girlfriend's "Used" Menstrual Pad by youngbelieve(f): 12:06pm On Sep 17, 2018
Yuck!! Soo disgusting
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Himself Licking His Girlfriend's "Used" Menstrual Pad by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 17, 2018
i think he used tomato sauce or red ink or something, coz if its really blood, that guy will live to regret his actions one day

12 Likes

Re: Man Shares Photo Of Himself Licking His Girlfriend's "Used" Menstrual Pad by Katier00(f): 12:12pm On Sep 17, 2018
Add graphic pictures. Disgusting
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Himself Licking His Girlfriend's "Used" Menstrual Pad by JONSYN7154: 12:12pm On Sep 17, 2018
youngbelieve:
Yuck!! Soo disgusting
Its rituals.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Photo Of Himself Licking His Girlfriend's "Used" Menstrual Pad by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 17, 2018
yahoo+ boy shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Photo Of Himself Licking His Girlfriend's "Used" Menstrual Pad by youngbelieve(f): 12:31pm On Sep 17, 2018
JONSYN7154:
Its rituals.

Hmmm Jonsyn hw do u know undecided
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Himself Licking His Girlfriend's "Used" Menstrual Pad by matial(m): 12:38pm On Sep 17, 2018
This guy has been jecbacated highest fool of this generation..... Anyways checkout our signature for 18+naija contents
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Himself Licking His Girlfriend's "Used" Menstrual Pad by CaptainMitch: 12:42pm On Sep 17, 2018
I almost puked.
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Himself Licking His Girlfriend's "Used" Menstrual Pad by MeeLan: 12:51pm On Sep 17, 2018
he has mad cow disease!
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Himself Licking His Girlfriend's "Used" Menstrual Pad by yinkarh187(m): 12:53pm On Sep 17, 2018
debbycreamy:
i think he used tomato sauce or red ink or something, coz if its really blood, that guy will live to regret his actions one day
how
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Himself Licking His Girlfriend's "Used" Menstrual Pad by omotolly22(f): 1:02pm On Sep 17, 2018
what the Bleep ,so gross
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Himself Licking His Girlfriend's "Used" Menstrual Pad by Oreofepeters: 1:07pm On Sep 17, 2018
thunder fire this man for that rubbish.
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Himself Licking His Girlfriend's "Used" Menstrual Pad by courna(m): 1:13pm On Sep 17, 2018
OMG!!!!!

warris dis
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Himself Licking His Girlfriend's "Used" Menstrual Pad by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 17, 2018
shocked shocked shocked

This is so disgusting.

Many are mad in this country but few are roaming the street

Re: Man Shares Photo Of Himself Licking His Girlfriend's "Used" Menstrual Pad by thisissimeon(m): 1:23pm On Sep 17, 2018
Dis carry tomato paste or ketchup paste for pad to u as am trend

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Photo Of Himself Licking His Girlfriend's "Used" Menstrual Pad by raquel97: 1:53pm On Sep 17, 2018
That looks like blood tonic or Pepsi, poured in an unused pad undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Photo Of Himself Licking His Girlfriend's "Used" Menstrual Pad by Proffdada: 2:20pm On Sep 17, 2018
That's not how used pad looks like. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shares Photo Of Himself Licking His Girlfriend's "Used" Menstrual Pad by JONSYN7154: 2:22pm On Sep 17, 2018
youngbelieve:

Hmmm Jonsyn hw do u know undecided
I know because am a soothsayer. How will you talk about the other lady that was pooing into a Guy's mouth? how's Jo's?
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Himself Licking His Girlfriend's "Used" Menstrual Pad by Crossbow(m): 2:29pm On Sep 17, 2018
kiss
Tomato paste spotted
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Himself Licking His Girlfriend's "Used" Menstrual Pad by Kingsley1000(m): 2:33pm On Sep 17, 2018
KONJI NA BASTARD
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Himself Licking His Girlfriend's "Used" Menstrual Pad by gulfer: 2:52pm On Sep 17, 2018
Stupid pig splashed ketchup on an unused pad in order to trend.....................I pray you don't regret this utter stupidity in future. angry angry angry angry
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Himself Licking His Girlfriend's "Used" Menstrual Pad by Heloct(f): 3:40pm On Sep 17, 2018
I saw this on someone's WhatsApp status today. I don't want to believe that's blood though cos if it is, that guy should better take a walk to a mental clinic.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Snap And Uploaded It On Facebook / I Need A Tall,Slim,Dark Lady For Marriage / Who Is this Chun Li Impersonator?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.