Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

We Are On Our Knees, Atiku’s Supporters Beg Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are On Our Knees, Atiku’s Supporters Beg Obasanjo (24759 Views)

Fuel Price Hike: We Are On Our Knees – Parents’ Association Begs Tinubu / CUPP And Other Parties Beg Obasanjo To Intervene In 2023 Elections / We Will Beg Obasanjo To Support Tinubu’s Presidential Bid – Senator Ogunlewe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are On Our Knees, Atiku’s Supporters Beg Obasanjo by Islie: 1:40pm On Sep 17, 2018
By Muhammad Sabiu

SUPPORTERS of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential aspirant, former Vice President Atiku Abubakar, have pleaded with former President Olusegun Obasanjo to end his rift with his former vice president in order to allow him have a smooth ride in 2019 general election.

Atiku was Obasanjo’s Vice President from 1999 to 2007 but the former President’s third term agenda brought the two into serious crisis.

Addressing journalists in Kaduna Atiku’s supporters under the umbrella of Reset Foundation, said they were practically on their knees, begging Obasanjo to give his blessings and support Atiku’s presidential bid.

The Chairman of the Foundation, Amos Jayramos said Obasanjo should take note that of all the presidential aspirants, only Atiku has what it takes to win the presidency.

Jayramos said, “It is natural for two people to hurt each other, disagree and agree, and reconcile. So we are practically on our knees, begging former President Olusegun Obasanjo to settle his political differences with his former Vice President Atiku Abubakar and give him the necessary support to allow Atiku become the next President of this country.

“We believe that with Obasanjo supporting Atiku, there will be no problem for Atiku winning the forthcoming presidential election, and if he wins, the issue of insecurity will become a thing of the past, and the entire country will be better for it.

“Atiku has one hundred and one (101) reasons to be president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

“We believe that if he is given the privilege to serve, he will provide dividends of democracy to every Nigerian home.

“In this regard, we call on all good people of Nigeria to join this movement in supporting the campaign to actualise this bid of Atiku to be president come 2019”.

The Foundation, according to its leader was inaugurated about six months ago with the objective to support a presidential aspirant, “Who will ensure a new Nigeria with an enabling environment for business to thrive, a new Nigeria where merit is rewarded, graduates are gainfully employed without ethnic, religious barriers.

“We are looking forward to a new Nigeria where citizens have the liberty to exercise their rights as enshrined in the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria irrespective of tribe, religion or political affiliation.

“We are therefore calling on all Nigerians who are desirous of a secured nation to preach the gospel of Atiku to all eligible voters in order to effect a better change we are all yearning for in 2019”.

https://www.tribuneonlineng.com/164683/

1 Share

Re: We Are On Our Knees, Atiku’s Supporters Beg Obasanjo by masterplan303(m): 1:47pm On Sep 17, 2018
shocked
Re: We Are On Our Knees, Atiku’s Supporters Beg Obasanjo by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 17, 2018
Atiku is a THIEF
Saraki is a THIEF
Buhari is a THIEF

Nigeria deserves better

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are On Our Knees, Atiku’s Supporters Beg Obasanjo by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:48pm On Sep 17, 2018
jerseyboy:
Atiku is a THIEF
Saraki is a THIEF
Buhari is a THIEF

Nigeria deserves better
Some thieves better pass others

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are On Our Knees, Atiku’s Supporters Beg Obasanjo by ashacot: 1:55pm On Sep 17, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Some thieves better pass others
Anytime i hear the name atiku, i remember the UNITED STATE OF AMERICA

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are On Our Knees, Atiku’s Supporters Beg Obasanjo by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:57pm On Sep 17, 2018
ashacot:

If its a necessary requirement for him to become the President he would have gone....

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are On Our Knees, Atiku’s Supporters Beg Obasanjo by Jh0wsef(m): 2:02pm On Sep 17, 2018
Re: We Are On Our Knees, Atiku’s Supporters Beg Obasanjo by millionboi2: 2:02pm On Sep 17, 2018
Baba

1 Like

Re: We Are On Our Knees, Atiku’s Supporters Beg Obasanjo by hisexcellency34: 2:02pm On Sep 17, 2018
Is Obasanjo God?

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Are On Our Knees, Atiku’s Supporters Beg Obasanjo by Balet: 2:02pm On Sep 17, 2018
Lols... Is it a do or die affair?
I am just being inquisitive.

1 Like

Re: We Are On Our Knees, Atiku’s Supporters Beg Obasanjo by Standardcosting(m): 2:03pm On Sep 17, 2018
ashacot:

Just as anytime I hear Saraki I remember Kwara State cry cry cry

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are On Our Knees, Atiku’s Supporters Beg Obasanjo by omooba969(m): 2:03pm On Sep 17, 2018
But what is Atiku looking for in Aso Rock?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are On Our Knees, Atiku’s Supporters Beg Obasanjo by omooba969(m): 2:04pm On Sep 17, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Is Obasanjo God?

JAMB Question. grin
Re: We Are On Our Knees, Atiku’s Supporters Beg Obasanjo by tuniski: 2:05pm On Sep 17, 2018
ashacot:

Slave mentality!!!

7 Likes

Re: We Are On Our Knees, Atiku’s Supporters Beg Obasanjo by hucienda: 2:05pm On Sep 17, 2018
If that's the reason, then Atiku should strive on for his constitutional right to contest and leave it to the delegates and if he gets the ticket, the people to decide.

2 Likes

Re: We Are On Our Knees, Atiku’s Supporters Beg Obasanjo by aolawale025: 2:06pm On Sep 17, 2018
OBJ should support atiku. They have the same focus now. To see the back of APC

4 Likes

Re: We Are On Our Knees, Atiku’s Supporters Beg Obasanjo by nurusystem(m): 2:06pm On Sep 17, 2018
Atiku comes 2019 you will see it,, but you will never be president Inn shaa Allah.

Sai baba warrior.

14 Likes

Re: We Are On Our Knees, Atiku’s Supporters Beg Obasanjo by musicnmagic(m): 2:07pm On Sep 17, 2018
anything to unseat bubu is a welcome developement.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are On Our Knees, Atiku’s Supporters Beg Obasanjo by VocalWalls: 2:07pm On Sep 17, 2018
Pix or it didn’t happen.
Re: We Are On Our Knees, Atiku’s Supporters Beg Obasanjo by fineboynl(m): 2:08pm On Sep 17, 2018
why PDP is shopping for someone that can win northwest?. they shouldn't take south for granted. atiku is the only candidate that is sellable in the south, north central and north east.. the rest are not popular in the south and as such cannot give PDP the needed win in south. APC can easily buy the south votes if PDP failed to bring atiku.

atiku, tambuwal the rest are noise makers.

they only need 25% from north west. they should just forget about OBJ and focus mainly on their stronghold. atiku will claim Lagos. and many states in south west.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Are On Our Knees, Atiku’s Supporters Beg Obasanjo by Tobiemmanuel007: 2:10pm On Sep 17, 2018
But what power does Obasanjo possess.I am not on atiku side o no get me wrong

1 Like

Re: We Are On Our Knees, Atiku’s Supporters Beg Obasanjo by ofuonyebi: 2:10pm On Sep 17, 2018
Haba!...why are you people shaving somebody's hair at his back?...it is a taboooo!

Atiku too must be there with you on his kneel for his prayers to be answered now...robbers & rogues!

2 Likes

Re: We Are On Our Knees, Atiku’s Supporters Beg Obasanjo by musicnmagic(m): 2:11pm On Sep 17, 2018
nurusystem:
Atiku comes 2019 you will see it,, but you will never be president Inn shaa Allah.

Sai baba warrior.
Then who will now be president?
your lifeless bubu abi?
let watch n see

3 Likes

Re: We Are On Our Knees, Atiku’s Supporters Beg Obasanjo by bilms(m): 2:12pm On Sep 17, 2018
Olawepo Hashim's of ANN is the man to fix Nigeria
Re: We Are On Our Knees, Atiku’s Supporters Beg Obasanjo by OneCorner: 2:12pm On Sep 17, 2018
Begging an afonja

1 Like

Re: We Are On Our Knees, Atiku’s Supporters Beg Obasanjo by psychalade: 2:12pm On Sep 17, 2018
Atiku refusal to visit USA is what is making obasanjo like a determinant factor in his political ambition grin

2 Likes

Re: We Are On Our Knees, Atiku’s Supporters Beg Obasanjo by Newbiee: 2:13pm On Sep 17, 2018
If you like be on your stomach, Baba iyabo will not forgive you. You better go and sort it out with the electorates.

3 Likes

Re: We Are On Our Knees, Atiku’s Supporters Beg Obasanjo by joeyswift(m): 2:13pm On Sep 17, 2018
I keep saying it that 99.9% of public office holders in Nigeria are not Smart.they are only smart when it comes to stealing.
1. Atiku should have learnt from the 48 laws of power that you should never outsmart or outshine your boss
2. He shouldn't have allowed OBJ kneel before him.
4. Obj never forgives
5. Obj will still not forgive him

6 Likes

Re: We Are On Our Knees, Atiku’s Supporters Beg Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 17, 2018
Re: We Are On Our Knees, Atiku’s Supporters Beg Obasanjo by bilms(m): 2:14pm On Sep 17, 2018
Pdp is corrupt
APC is corrupt and confuse
ANN will fix Nigeria and bring the people back together

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oraifite, Anambra Bans IPOB Members, Masqueraders / Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala / Joe Anekhu Ohiani Has No Primary School Certificate — Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.